For Sale - Lifetime Thailand Elite Visa Membership

23 minutes ago, steven100 said:

i don't understand ....

Well Steven I see it like this. Free massages on demand (happy ending?), free rounds of golf at selected courses, and free transport between airports. What about the fishing?

It has been estimated that over 5k farang arrive in Thailand just for the fishing. Stingrays, Giant Mekongs and Asian Carp. Wonderful sport! You can count me into the scheme if there is free fishing.

I think this visa is a bit like a season ticket at a footy club back in the UK. "I can't make the match this week due to work. Anyone want the ticket for a fiver?"

In saying the above, I will admit to not fully understanding this new scheme.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/18/2023 at 8:54 AM, sqwakvfr said:

i believe your mixing the 90 Day report with the annual exit the country and enter requirement?  If one does not leave the country in the past year an extension can be obtained at immigration for 1900 Baht.  

Also, how does Elite define lifetime?  So if a 21 year old buys a lifetime membership and he or she lives to be 100 then this fine with Elite?

This is correct, but this was only for a few members in the beginning when the elite visa was start, you can contact Thai Elite for to confirm this

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Ok, serious question:

Please define "Unlimited Free Massage all over Thailand. ( HealthLand, Lets Relax, Oasis etc.)
"....

You mean I can walk into the Let's Relax branch next to my condo and stay there getting rubbed all day for the next 10,20,30+yrs???

That alone would be worth triple the asking price!

This correct but was only for a few Thai Elie Visa's at the beginning....you can check and confirm this with Thai Elite

On 3/18/2023 at 9:06 AM, sqwakvfr said:

I agree with your sentiment because everything has conditions and limits.

You can contact Thai Elite for to confirm this, i bought this visa also from another customer and i also get lifetime!

3 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

We don't like jokes like that on here, it confuses the members. Please get you coat on the way out.

:sorry:  ....     i'm sorry to confuse the members,  age does that also.   I'll just get my coat     !!

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Thaicoen said:

You can contact Thai Elite for to confirm this, i bought this visa also from another customer and i also get lifetime!

Best to check that - Transfer of 30 years for the first transfer, for subsequent transfer is the ‘remaining years’.

I am also one of the original Thai Elite Members (LifeTime membership) and have investigated transferring membership to another party. Thai Elite confirmed that 30 years is transferable (on first transfer).

Note: it is possible that you and I have slightly different memberships, but it doesn't seem so. 

Its best to contact Thai Elite and confirm this 100% before the possibility of something being sold under false pretences...  30 years is still an excellent deal. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Here is a response from Thai Elite about a previous enquiry: 

Since Mr. xxxxxxxx's membership has been activated since 2007, the one who would obtain his membership will receive the following privileges:- 

Privileges:--

1.         5 Years Renewable Special Entry Visa with 90 days stamp at each arrival

2.         Airport Service (Transport + Airport Assistants) upon International Arrival and Departure at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket International Airport  (Only transport service provided at Chiang Mai and Samui Airports)

3.         Complimentary Annual Medical Check-Up at Hospitals

4.         Daily Complimentary Thai Massage at different spa venues

5.         Daily Complimentary Green Fee at different golf courses

6.         Government/Business Concierge via Elite Personal Liaison (EPL) 

7.         Special Prices at Hotels/Restaurants/Department Stores

8.         24-Hour General Assistance at our Member Contact Centre

Conditions:--

• 30 years of Membership
  • Unlimited times of transfer with the remaining years
  • Membership Transfer Fee at the rate of 10 percent of the Prevailing Rate (Our latest price is 2,000,000 Baht so the transfer fee will be 200,000 Baht.)

So it’s actually 30 years and must leave the  country every 90 days.  Well I am still planning on the 5 Elite for 600,000.  I am certain I will not live another 30 years and I normally leave Thailand 2 to 3 Times a year.

7 hours ago, redwood1 said:

All you people who are putting laughing faces on these posts are just dumb....If and I repeat If this is the real deal and a honest offer to sell this visa.....1,700,000 is not a bad price....

Yep, and it could be confirmed as real and transferable with Elite office in person with the seller...just loads of hot air speculation thread hijack.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

So it’s actually 30 years and must leave the  country every 90 days.  Well I am still planning on the 5 Elite for 600,000.  I am certain I will not live another 30 years and I normally leave Thailand 2 to 3 Times a year.

You don't need to leave the country every 90 days, you can get an extension instead. While it's a bit annoying that this needs to be done every 90 days (instead of a year with the newer version of the Elite visa), there's no requirement to ever leave the country at all.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Caldera said:

You don't need to leave the country every 90 days, you can get an extension instead. While it's a bit annoying that this needs to be done every 90 days (instead of a year with the newer version of the Elite visa), there's no requirement to ever leave the country at all.

I guess 1900 Baht 4x a year is cheaper than leaving the country 4x a year. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

I guess 1900 Baht 4x a year is cheaper than leaving the country 4x a year. 

That would depend. If a Swedish national living in Ubon, a border bounce at Chong Mek would be almost free (especially if using the trip to buy a couple of duty free bottles before returning).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thaicoen said:

I purchased my membership in 2020 from another member and i still have a lifetime, see a part of my welcome letter from TE this was only available from a few members who bought it first in the beginning.

281828.jpg

That’s good news...  (Hopefully its not an error on the welcome letter).

It would imply that 30 years is passed on to a ’third generation’ member, or, if I am correct, at the very least 27 years - still a very good deal. 

It would be best to contact Thai Elite and re-confirm exactly what you have and what is passed on to another member. 

I purchased membership in 2007... and Thai Elite have been clear to me about what would be passed on to a ’second generation’ member. 

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

That’s good news...  (Hopefully its not an error on the welcome letter).

It would imply that 30 years is passed on to a ’third generation’ member, or, if I am correct, at the very least 27 years - still a very good deal. 

It would be best to contact Thai Elite and re-confirm exactly what you have and what is passed on to another member. 

I purchased membership in 2007... and Thai Elite have been clear to me about what would be passed on to a ’second generation’ member. 

It has been a long time since the original membership was introduced, and I seem to recall that the conditions on transferrable memberships changed quite early on. It is probably true that the very first memberships were lifetime with unlimited transfers. If so, it would unquestionably be more valuable than the later transferrable memberships (though the transfer fee is still something to be considered).

• Like 1

Honestly OP, I would consider your offer if extensions were not to be renewed every 90 days. With time, I'm traveling less and less outside Thailand and trips to Chaengwatthana stress me out even though with Elite it always goes smooth.

Wish you to find the right buyer for your product.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

No.. The Op has stated that he purchased / transferred Membership from another member. 

In such a case 30 years was transferred to him, when he transfers on the membership to someone else, the remainder of the membership is transferred (i.e. 30 years minus the duration the Op held membership).

There is no need to leave the country - an extension of stay is required every 90 days (at the cost of 1900 baht). 

No speculation from me - I have exactly the same membership as the Op (but 1st hand no second hand) - The info I have is direct from Thai Elite (a coupe of posts up is a ‘copy and paste’ direct from an e-mail from Thai Elite on this very subject). 

Op needs to secure his facts so that firstly he knows exactly where he stands with membership (he believes he has lifetime membership, he doesn’t if he is a ‘second hand member’), secondly so he can confirm with any potential buyer exactly how many years are transferred (it may still be a good deal).

When did you get that and when did they roll it up ?

Sounded like an excellent deal for those that were "all-in" for LoS.

I might be all-out in near future...haha...Big tour of South America or something like that...fresh fields.

• 1 month later...

Hello, did you sell your thailand Elite membership ? I have a friend who would like to sell his. He got it since 2004 and has a lifetime unlimited transferable membership.

Here is the email from Thailand Elite to confirm all conditions. 

Who knows how much we can sell this membership ?

Thanks !

Greetings from Thailand Privilege, Member Liaison Department!

Regarding your enquiry for membership transfer, please be informed that your membership is unlimited transferable. The next owner (transferee) will receive lifetime membership and can transfer this membership to other person with no limitation of transfer. The transfer fee for each time transfer is 200,000 THB.

Kindy find the condition and privileges for membership transfer as following details.

Conditions:--

• Lifetime of Membership
  • Unlimited times of transferable
  • Membership Transfer Fee at the rate of 10 percent of the Prevailing Rate (Our latest price is 2,000,000 Baht so the transfer fee will be 200,000 Baht. for each time transfer)

Privileges:--

1. 5 Years Renewable Special Entry Visa with 90 days stamp at each   

arrival

2. Airport Service (Transport + Airport Assistants) upon International 

Arrival and Departure at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket  

International Airport

(Only transport service provided at Chiang Mai and Samui Airports)

3. Complimentary Annual Medical Check-Up at Hospitals

4. Daily Complimentary Thai Massage at different spa venues

5. Daily Complimentary Green Fee at different golf courses

6. Government/Business Concierge via Elite Personal Liaison (EPL) 

7. Special Prices at Hotels/Restaurants/Department Stores

8. 24-Hour General Assistance at our Member Contact Centre

For further enquiries you may have, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marcbkkhkt said:

thank you for you replies, where else can we advertise ? 

Google "Facebook Thai visa" .

There is a group there you can discuss options.

Don't think platforms such as bahtsold etc would be much good.

IMO you have put it on popular site (AseanNow) if no interet could mean you have it over priced. 

• Like 1