Kazakhstani tourist arrested for rampage on southern Thailand beach (video)

webfact

11 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Probably because a lot of Brits go to Thailand pal. If you looked at the ratios of tourists being dicks in Bali I'm sure Aussies would come top. 

I reckon you need to research before making nonsense comments Pal.

You don't see that many Russians making fools of themselves.

UK, Aussies and Yanks about the same number.

IMG_20230410_123758.jpg

Edited by Cricky
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6

2 hours ago, keith101 said:

LOL all i see in this video is a man sitting on rocks doing nothing but waving his arms around unless of course those rocks are protected for some reason but still not rampage , maybe they should have shown video of what he did before jumping of the pier but TIT .

Nice to see the quality element TAT were coveting some much instead of quantity.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Probably because a lot of Brits go to Thailand pal. If you looked at the ratios of tourists being dicks in Bali I'm sure Aussies would come top. 

That's exactly why I haven't gone to Bali for years, and, I'm an Aussie. Gross boguns everywhere!

As for Brits being naughty the wheel is turning, so I'm sure there will be more 'likely lads' coming along into the news for the wrong socially inappropriate reasons shortly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iron Tongue said:

Sure, if cannabis is heavily laced with meth.

Yes, of course drug dealers give away free drugs to random tourists.

1. Meth is not able to be hidden in weed.

2. Lacing one drug with another in the hope of getting someone addicted is just unscientific, illogical and... monumentally idiotic as a business model!

3. I misunderstood the context of your reply, you're likely suggesting he's high on meth. Could be. However, meth psychosis usually doesn't appear unless he's been using for some time, months, years, that also could be. 

Then again, he could be unwell, and any mind altering substances, especially alcohol, could lead to this behaviour. 

????

Edited by chalawaan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

That's exactly why I haven't gone to Bali for years, and, I'm an Aussie. Gross boguns everywhere!

As for Brits being naughty the wheel is turning, so I'm sure there will be more 'likely lads' coming along into the news for the wrong socially inappropriate reasons shortly.

Whenever a tourist gets into "bother", the nationality is usually mentioned in the headline - not usually so with Thais who have gone on the rampage - unless it's a cop!

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

That's exactly why I haven't gone to Bali for years, and, I'm an Aussie. Gross boguns everywhere

The Indonesians deported an Aussie chick recently, not wearing a helmet riding her scooter, then abusing the cop.

I reckon Thailand should do the same, more deportations for breaking the law.

Edited by Cricky

5 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Yes, of course drug dealers give away free drugs to random tourists.

1. Meth is not able to be hidden in weed.

2. Lacing one drug with another in the hope of getting someone addicted is just unscientific, illogical and... monumentally idiotic as a business model!

3. I misunderstood the context of your reply, you're likely suggesting he's high on meth. Could be. However, meth psychosis usually doesn't appear unless he's been using for some time, months, years, that also could be. 

Then again, he could be unwell, and any mind altering substances, especially alcohol, could lead to this behaviour. 

????

Perhaps he's from Barcelona.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, chalawaan said:

he could be unwell,

You seem like a knowledgeable person, while watching the video, was there any part in it that did not strongly suggest that this are the actions of a guy under some serious mind altering drugs?