Donald Trump raped me, writer E Jean Carroll testifies in New York court

onthedarkside

3 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

That's her story, not mine. She claimed the attack happened in the changing room at the high-end department store.

A man of his prominence would have been seen by the doorman, the consier and or the manager let alone been recognized if not acknowledged by %50+ of the customers.

For her story to be true, they would have had to been the only 2 in the store.

Its not like taking those he wanted to F*** shopping was something new to him. This from his transcript on another woman:

"Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its not like taking those he wanted to F*** shopping was something new to him. This from his transcript on another woman:

"Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I have to pay 50 pence to read that , as its behind a paywall 

"Introductory offer:

Get unlimited News access for £0.50 a week.

£2 £0.50/week

Billed as £8 £2 every 4 weeks for the first year.

Cancel or pause anytime.

Subscribe now"

9 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Even if convicted of a felony that would ordinarily incur jail time, that ex-President Trump is guaranteed lifetime Secret Service protection makes jail time unlikely.

It's a civil suit he can't go to jail anyway but the secret service thing won't keep him out of jail if he's convicted of felonies.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have to pay 50 pence to read that , as its behind a paywall 

"Introductory offer:

Get unlimited News access for £0.50 a week.

£2 £0.50/week

Billed as £8 £2 every 4 weeks for the first year.

Cancel or pause anytime.

Subscribe now"

Free put the url in here "archive.ph" then we can stay on topic

Edited by Bkk Brian

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

why do you keep deflecting away from the fact that NObody saw him in that store at whatever time it 'supposedly' happened?

I've taken several females to bed - how, where, when have nothing to do with anyone else.

If you whisper dirty pillow talk to your wife does that mean you talk to every female that way?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mrwebb8825 said:

why do you keep deflecting away from the fact that NObody saw him in that store at whatever time it 'supposedly' happened?

I've taken several females to bed - how, where, when have nothing to do with anyone else.

If you whisper dirty pillow talk to your wife does that mean you talk to every female that way?

I'm not deflecting. Maybe he was seen, how do you know he was not? The problem to this is there is no date given.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

I'm not deflecting. Maybe he was seen, how do you know he was not? The problem to this is there is no date given.

Maybe it never happened. Maybe she's a failed gold digger with a failed book. Maybe he's never been to that store. Maybe....sounds like reasonable doubt no matter how you slice it. It's really wrong to convict because you don't like someone.

If that's the way things are going we need to hang every politician in DC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Maybe it never happened. Maybe she's a failed gold digger with a failed book. Maybe he's never been to that store. Maybe....sounds like reasonable doubt no matter how you slice it. It's really wrong to convict because you don't like someone.

If that's the way things are going we need to hang every politician in DC.

Lots of maybe's there, although I agree its wrong to convict someone just because you don't like them. That's why there's a judge and jury...........

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

He could ask for anything and everything as it has been his practice to stall cases for years and years.  It is the tried and true Trump MOU when it comes to him and his lawsuits, string it along, throw tantrums, obtain continuances etc.....It will not work.  He will then appeal to a higher court to have the case thrown out, or wait has he not already tried that.

That's exactly what he is doing here, setting up a ground for an appeal.

Just now, stevenl said:

That's exactly what he is doing here, setting up a ground for an appeal.

As I said it is his MOU or SOP, Standard Operating Procedure, and the Memorandum of Understanding he has with his attorneys working for him.  As my old partner in LE used to say, Throw enough feces at the wall eventually something will stick.  Trumps attorneys lately have been falling short in getting cases stopped, folks kept from testifying and well to be honest he has a lot to loose.

Reported Troll Post removed.  This OP is not about anyone else besides Donald Trump, so please stay on the OP Topic:

"Donald Trump raped me, writer E Jean Carroll testifies in New York court"

10 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Trumps attorneys lately have been falling short in getting cases stopped... 

Yeah, well he ain't getting the best quality representation is he... Shoulda paid all your attorneys 45 ????????

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/29/2023 at 10:03 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Which means her story is weak. Any victim should be hospital next day. Record of it.

Add on no witnesses of anything.

She said case. Weak as.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

From Ms. Carroll's attorney's opening statement:

In her opening statement, Carroll attorney Shawn Crowley suggested the lack of specificity doesn’t matter.

“While Ms. Carroll doesn’t remember exactly when this happened, she remembers almost every detail of what happened, and her testimony alone will be enough for you to find Donald Trump liable in this case,” Crowley said.

In later response to a Trump's attorney query:

“This question, the when, the when, the date, has been something I’ve constantly trying to pin down,” Carroll said.

https://955wtvy.com/national/2023-04-26-e-jean-carroll-testifying-in-civil-case-says-she-cant-recall-date-of-alleged-trump-attack/

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

In her opening statement, Carroll attorney Shawn Crowley suggested the lack of specificity doesn’t matter.

“While Ms. Carroll doesn’t remember exactly when this happened, she remembers almost every detail of what happened, and her testimony alone will be enough for you to find Donald Trump liable in this case,” Crowley said.

Having an alibi is no longer important then.

She says you did it, so you're guilty as women never lie or change their minds.

I thought the first requirement of any criminal case was to prove the accused was there at the time of the criminal act.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

From Ms. Carroll's attorney's opening statement:

In later response to a Trump's attorney query:

“This question, the when, the when, the date, has been something I’ve constantly trying to pin down,” Carroll said.

https://955wtvy.com/national/2023-04-26-e-jean-carroll-testifying-in-civil-case-says-she-cant-recall-date-of-alleged-trump-attack/

She cannot even remember the month.

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Having an alibi is no longer important then.

She says you did it, so you're guilty as women never lie or change their minds.

I thought the first requirement of any criminal case was to prove the accused was there at the time of the criminal act.

This is not a criminal case. The jury doesn't even have to prove beyond reasonable doubt. The test is only balance of probabilities or likely to have occurred.

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

She cannot even remember the month.

I can't even remember the year I did significant things 30 years ago. 

Just now, ozimoron said:

This is not a criminal case. The jury doesn't even have to prove beyond reasonable doubt. The test is only balance of probabilities or likely to have occurred.

I can't even remember the year I did significant things 30 years ago. 

Bad sign of memory loss.

• Thanks 1