I am too lazy to go out and get a haircut. Can someone recommend a barber that comes to me?

DudleySquat

Sometimes the wait for a haircut can be more than an hour.  I'm too lazy and not predisposed to sit in uncomfortable seating.  Someone should open a chiropractic clinic next door to the barber shop. 

4 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:
11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Because masseuses aren't barbers.

Your statement is incorrect on some many levels. 

Your statement is incorrect on every level and I assume that you must have meant "so many" levels, yes?  Give me one that shows that my tongue in cheek post saying "masseuses aren't barbers" is generally incorrect.

Ok, I speak from experience. Just go to a mall barber's talk to someone there and tell them what you want. I did just that and had someone come after the shop had closed and happily give me a trim for 300b.

In fact, I am sure any "chung" at any barber's will be happy to drop by for adequate compensation. Heck, if you are as lazy as you say you are you could google barber shop and ask them.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You could always get a girlfriend or wife, so she can cut your hair. Not sure though, if the effort of going out and visit a barber's for 30 minutes is not a well-spent time investment, compared to that.

Edited by jts-khorat
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

My son and I need a haircut.  I get my massage done at my condo, why can't I get a haircut here too?

Buy a pair of scissors and cut each others hair.

This is the most pathetic post I've seen in a long time. To admit you're too lazy to be like everyone else in the civilized world and go out and sit in a chair for 30 minutes to have your name called for a haircut. I can only imagine what a headache you are to most people. Living in LOS means having patience and not being a pain to people. Lighten up and try to assimilate in LOS. It's easy. Well, it is for most anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HuskerDo2 said:

This is the most pathetic post I've seen in a long time. To admit you're too lazy to be like everyone else in the civilized world and go out and sit in a chair for 30 minutes to have your name called for a haircut. I can only imagine what a headache you are to most people. Living in LOS means having patience and not being a pain to people. Lighten up and try to assimilate in LOS. It's easy. Well, it is for most anyway.

Does come off as being very lazy ... or

too shy to admit:

... a bit agoraphobic 

... too fat or ugly to be seen in public

... still paranoid about covid

... mobility issues

or even a more LPOS than I am ... if even possible, now that is sad ????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:
10 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

Your statement is incorrect on some many levels. 

Your statement is incorrect on every level and I assume that you must have meant "so many" levels, yes?  Give me one that shows that my tongue in cheek post saying "masseuses aren't barbers" is generally incorrect.

I farted in a crowded lift once…which was wrong on so many levels…

18 minutes ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Oh I think there are plenty of other people who have their hair cut at home.... never seen Brad Pitt at my place on Buakhao......, and anyone with a hairpiece might be embarrassed to have all the kids pointing and laughing through the big plate glass window! Don't let the quirks of others get to you so......