Psychic’s Thai-drama prediction: Alarm bells ring for August anarchy and lockdown woes

webfact

I am wondering why international organizations are to blame?? They have nothing to do with the political situation in Thailand. The problems occur from inside, and anarchy is a very big word. But as normal, everybody thinks they have the gift and talk a lot of rubbish that is believed by the people

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

When living in Thailand it's important to maintain your sense of humour.

Indeed. Also to note that "soothsaying" is a legit career option.

"I got a degree in Mumbo Jumbo from the Nakhorn Nihilism School of Superstition". e.g.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

I am wondering why international organizations are to blame?? They have nothing to do with the political situation in Thailand. The problems occur from inside, and anarchy is a very big word. But as normal, everybody thinks they have the gift and talk a lot of rubbish that is believed by the people

Because it's always the foreigners fault....Thai people would never dream of doing anything bad.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Rebellious activities of the teenage girls. My, my. Sounds like a movie plot.

Rebellion can be a good thing in a highly conservative society. Based on the level of passivity we are seeing, I would say bring it on. 

There's passive and then there's comatose...

I'd say the latter is prevalent.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

international organisations’ involvement in the country could cause significant unrest amongst the public. Confusion arose regarding the basis of these foreign body inspections. Plai seemed to believe they would be assessing the situation or responding to pleas for help.

Plai also pointed out a substantial increase in rebellious activities among teenage girls, with emotions ruling their actions rather than reasoning.

Sounds like the typical conservative garbage spouted by the current Junta 

Most likely she's a puppet mouthpiece for the current unelected government. 

6 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Are these aliens, arriving by UFO? Or the CIA, in Black Helicopters?

If she's such a great pyschic she should have known that haircut would be a bad look. And she would have won the lottery a few times and been able to afford something more fashionable than a jumper made from what looks like tin foil.

My first thought was that the hair was a result of chemotherapy.

Possibly for hyperthyroidism.

image.jpeg.0ae59033e09221a16e9fc262cbfcfbd8.jpeg

Edited by Enoon

7 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Renowned Thai psychic raised alarm bells warning that Thailand could experience severe unforeseen circumstances from August onwards, hinting at the possibility of another lockdown situation and anarchy on the streets.

Dr Plai predicts a surge in disruptive events involving young women in Thailand. The international community’s scrutiny of Thailand’s affairs and rescue pleas were among the other issues highlighted by the psychic.

Recently on Khui Laek Daed Deuk, a talk show hosted by Mod Dam Kachapa Pha, Plai was questioned about the postulations for the future.

The Thai psychic reckons that from August onwards, international organisations’ involvement in the country could cause significant unrest amongst the public. Confusion arose regarding the basis of these foreign body inspections. Plai seemed to believe they would be assessing the situation or responding to pleas for help.

Plai also pointed out a substantial increase in rebellious activities among teenage girls, with emotions ruling their actions rather than reasoning. Despite intense questioning on the methods of their rebelliousness, the soothsayer maintained that the aggressive behaviour would be disseminated in every way and could be much more volatile than in previous instances.

by Nattapong Westwood

Picture courtesy of KhaoSod.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thai-psychic-plai-forecasts-local-disruption-and-international-scrutiny-from-august-hints-at-pseudo-lockdown

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-07-25

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

International organisations’ involvement in the country.

Possible, est their role, in the event of a bank failure.  FMI

It is not completely out of the question with 90% personal debt for the Thai population.

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Rebellious activities of the teenage girls. My, my. Sounds like a movie plot.

Rebellion can be a good thing in a highly conservative society. Based on the level of passivity we are seeing, I would say bring it on. 

Short skirts long hair colored hair and of course no uniforms

Edited by kingstonkid

23 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Are these aliens, arriving by UFO? Or the CIA, in Black Helicopters?

If she's such a great pyschic she should have known that haircut would be a bad look. And she would have won the lottery a few times and been able to afford something more fashionable than a jumper made from what looks like tin foil.

She is waiting for the tin foil hat to arrive, but the post is a bit slow this year