Pita Will No Longer Be Named PM: Prasert

webfact

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

There is no way pita goes anywhere except a jail cell. The army won't allow it. All Move forward can do is publicly ditch the coalition and become the opposition. Phu Thai will have to deal with a very angry electorate and those trade deals they want with Europe will be benched. They have acknowledged that on Thai pbs today eu does not like talking to authortiean government, forcing the economy to be solely reliant on china. They can then run again in 4 years. Unless the Thais have some fight in them but I don't see it. The country's elite want to be stuck in the last century and I don't see how you fix that 

It is all about article 112. in the MFP's manifesto. The king is worried and other parties won't support it. Yet it was in the manifesto long before the election and the Thai people still voted for it. If article 112 is removed the other would back MFP.

• Thumbs Up 2

Pita: 

*no strategy

*bad advisors

*14 M for a LM change, 25 M voters not 

*transferred shares after election, not before

*unable to count until 375
*Court decides on basis of existing law not future law

*zero political or economical expieriences 

etc.

Posterboy only?

Court decides about his next future and not him if he is the opposition leader in parliament.

Thats the situation. 

Edited by Tom H
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2

I still like the idea of FF elected representatives voting collectively for the PT candidate for PM, even if the FF party is kicked out of the coalition.  That way, all the various junta House party members, and any Senators voting for the PT candidate, will be seen as agreeing with FF's choice, and voting with FF, on the selection.   Make them all squirm a little.  I'd rather have a PT candidate as PM than one of the old junta dinosaurs.   We seem to be at the 'baby steps' stage at this point.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, bradiston said:

1 maybe there is method in what appears to be their madness. 

2 yes, you may have a point

3 that's their policy. You're just being wise after the event. Who has a policy for the whole of Thailand? Even PT's ridiculous 10,000 THB handout for everybody didn't win.

4 the share case will be decided on shortly. And look who brought it!

5 how could he know in advance his exact support in parliament?

6 ?

7 you have to start somewhere. Look where he got to without much experience. He's 42. 

Sure, looks like opposition is the best option, and hopefully PT will crash and burn trying to form a government. Som nam na. But it's not over yet.

3. Well, by knowing this you cant insist in first place when you look for a majority in parliament. No strategy, all items in some why connected:). No compromise wont lead to a PM for him.

Anyway, court will take him out maybe.

Will see.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Thaksin will get it ll sorted out next month.

From a jail cell? Could be done I suppose - he's got enough money to buy a few politicians to do things for him!