Would you ever marry a bar girl? If so, why?

bob smith

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

your problem is you take yourself too seriously Lou. 

I thought scousers had a sense of humor? Obviously not...

We do!

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'm not a scouser, sorry to disappoint you.

Your question has been answered!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BusyB said:

Bob's posts are always good for a laugh, and anyway it's been ages since we had a bargirl thread. They used to sprout like weeds on this forum.

Next up: Would You Pay Sin Sot And If So How Much? Been a while since we had one of them as well. Maybe's everyone's getting too old now.

I really do not think some do know what it takes to be good married in Thailand and what it really involves. Most women who chases foreigners have a reason one way or the other. If a good match, it involves an educated man for an educated woman with no previous history. 

Sin sod is very much alive even in the high so ranks, you have to prove you are worthy somehow to have the respect you searching for. 

At the end, most complicate simple matters but still have the need to kick downwards to justifie themeselves. It just the nature of it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Well they do put out for money, just not 2/3,000 baht.......????

For me one time 5000 baht in Bangkok Chinese girl whow you wish you had a wife that does what she does. ????

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Also, numerous village girls get married at young age – could be from age 15, some even younger – often a marriage that don't last, but often includes a child, or more, wherefore they also often ends up with as single mum. Village marriages are not registered – even considered as full marriage in the village – so, easy to end. A single mum will find it even harder to get an education, she is often happy to get a well paid job while parents or grannies takes care of her child/children.

"do you know what this is? It's the worlds smallest violin playing just for the bar girls..."

smallestviolin.gif

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Even that Thais have a reputation of being relaxed, if not lazy, then this might not be the case here. Farm work in a village can harder work than studying; 30% of the population works with farming, even that farming only counts for 10% of GNP.

Of course not all, but probably most girls in the bars and nightlife comes from farming-area villages.

A village farm girl may not have long enough school – often not completed high school, if even attended one – to fulfill requirements for University or like level education. Furthermore it's a question of money. Education costs – both fees and living costs – and their family might not be able to support them while studying.

Also, numerous village girls get married at young age – could be from age 15, some even younger – often a marriage that don't last, but often includes a child, or more, wherefore they also often ends up with as single mum. Village marriages are not registered – even considered as full marriage in the village – so, easy to end. A single mum will find it even harder to get an education, she is often happy to get a well paid job while parents or grannies takes care of her child/children.

Some girls finish high school and start education at a university. If their family cannot support the costs, you might be able to meet some of the in the nightlife of the university cities – for example in some of Bangkok's go-go bars – where they find easy support funds for their studies and living costs; they might even be able to find a regular sugar dad and stop in the bar. I know one that managed to study law that way, she later became a very succesful business lady later. By the way, she told me that she only dated foreigners (read: had foreign customers), not to spoil har later eventual career as a Thai lawyer.

You might also meet university students on leave (summer holiday) in the nightlife at holiday destinations, where they are earning money for next term – and they are normally not be interested in marriage, especially not in the cliental you mentioned in the opening post. However, a younger handsome succesful investment bank broker could be of interest; and yes, I do know such a case first hand. He was introduced to me – a Brit working in Hong Kong – and he told me that Western girls were too difficult, so he preferred to find an Asian spouse. The past didn't matter, the future did...????

Lot of of men here would have no compassion or care about what happens in the poor farmer community.

They are not interested in the culture or what poor thai peoples situations are like.

Over my 20 years here I have Punch the lights out of 3 falangies who talk like they do on this forum when they said it to face.

I didn't pay the hospital bill either.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love It 1

16 minutes ago, thaigrifter said:

Most men wouldn't even think of having a relationship with a prostitute in their own country, so why would they do it in Thailand? 

someone give this man a medal!

answers on a postcard guys,,,

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If I were to marry a "bar girl/prostitute", then I would first insist she got some help from a qualified therapist:

I think you really meant to say;

"If I were to marry bar girl/prostitute she would first need to insist I get some help from a qualified therapist!"

PS; As do us for reading your cr@p!

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I think you really meant to say;

"If I were to marry bar girl/prostitute she would first need to insist I get some help from a qualified therapist!"

PS; As do us for reading your cr@p!

I think I meant to say:

"If I were to spend a significant fraction of my life with prostitutes, then I surely would deserve to have my head shrunk..."

image.jpeg.fb5a487cfc41b8eb0325933526326355.jpeg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

You must be so proud of yourself...

You should be done for GBH and deported. 

You're dangerous. 

Nah supported and witnessed by Thai people, applauded all round. 

Disrespectful falangies not liked here.

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1

I know a girl who works in a bar and believe it or not she's a great kisser.  I know! A rare find in Asia.  Problem is everytime she kisses me I need a week of antibiotics to kill the pain in my throat.  I don't know who she sucks off before she kisses me but that dude needs a pecker swab cuz he's killing me.  I know what you're thinking and the answer is no.  I won't let her down near my little Thaksin.  He's never had a soar throat and I don't want him to start now.  

Edited by LikeItHot
  • Confused 2
  • Love It 1

55 minutes ago, thaigrifter said:

Most men wouldn't even think of having a relationship with a prostitute in their own country, so why would they do it in Thailand? 

Yer and I only come for the culture and temples.

Grow up.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, LikeItHot said:

These Thai legs go over very easy due to being half their normal weight.  Don't worry, her third leg is full size and when she gets excited she can do pirouettes on it.

Screenshot_2023-08-05-20-41-35-222_org.mozilla.firefox-edit.jpg

Or the helicopter maneuver. ????

I knew a hot little bar girl. She was 40kg soaking wet but fun.  She lived behind my Gf's shop so every morning I would see new guy drop her off.  I'm literally the only guy in town that never got my hands on her.  Finally some Swedish guy snapped her up and whisked her off to his mother land.  Now she's a meatball.

IMG_20230805_205045.jpg

Edited by LikeItHot
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1