How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

On 8/14/2023 at 11:36 AM, JeffersLos said:

How much are her Thai boyfriends paying, zero baht.

Damn double pricing strikes again.

Yes, but ....

the Thai boyfriends want her to work bar to make money to hand to them, whereas the Farang wants her to stop working bar.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, actonion said:

Let her work there then  if u ok with it

That was my point, yes.

If you expect your bargirl to stop working bar, then yes, you must pay. Lots of Thai men support former bargirls in the same manner.

Some posters will comment that the bargirls could work in a factory or shop, but most are too old for that.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/20/2023 at 9:59 AM, Ralf001 said:

I thought he was asking if the un-born can practice safe sex !!

He alos really thinks you can not pick up free women in Thailand.

I dont think he is even in Thailand?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

If you expect your bargirl to stop working bar, then yes, you must pay. Lots of Thai men support former bargirls in the same manner

After being together with my gf for 12 months she has gone back to her Thai bf (father of her infant child), she said she still loves him, wants to be with him. 

It was sad for me, I'd been with her for a year. We remain friends, she comes to see me every week or two, spends a few hours with me, I give her some money, she goes back to her bf.

It's not perfect but it's better than nothing, I still have feelings for her, she's the most beautiful, petite woman I've ever been with. 

Her bf has a job, he gets an average wage, he doesn't give her any money, they share all expenses, rent etc.

My ex gf works in a makeup factory, gets an average wage, her mother takes care of her baby, she pays her mother 5000 baht a month and my ex pays for milk, nappies etc. 

I'm middle aged, the Thai bf is same age as my ex, 26yo.

Weird world, she loves her bf, gets no money from him and she comes to me regularly, we still have a great sex. ????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Sad and weird. 

If you are "OK" with the arrangement, then crack on, chap, see what transpires.....????

Don't take any notice of a few on here where everything revolves round the bar Environment.....................????......................????.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Geez, I see bargirls barely 25 "in love" with 80 year old Farangs.

Did you ask them if they were "in love"? If not it's just your opinion.

Don't have to be in love to be with someone. Ever heard of arranged marriage? Goes on in much of the human world.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Geez, I see bargirls barely 25 "in love" with 80 year old Farangs.

And I've seem more than a few couples, married, same-ish age, and no signs of love in those relationships.

Consenting adults ... Be Happy or move on to what makes you happy.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did you ask them if they were "in love"? If not it's just your opinion.

Don't have to be in love to be with someone. Ever heard of arranged marriage? Goes on in much of the human world.

I'm just going off Facebook posts. Bargirls proudly show off their ancient Farang boyfriends, the older the better.

I guess "morbidly decrepit Farang boyfriend" = "money in bank" soon.

21 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Weird world, she loves her bf, gets no money from him and she comes to me regularly, we still have a great sex. ????

A similar thing happened me, the Thai lady still comes for weekly sex (2000 baht LT). So does her twin sister (not at the same time).

Both have Thai boyfriends.

In fact, maybe 90% of the ladies I know have Thai boyfriends.

• Haha 1

I once did a reverse rescue of a lady.

She was living with a Thai boyfriend and very unhappy. One night she came to stay in my hotel (in Udon Thani). The next morning, she decided to go with me to Pattaya to work bar. She never saw the boyfriend again, she didn't even go back to her room to pick up her clothes.

On 8/14/2023 at 11:01 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Strange question really, as it depends on your and her living costs.  It used to be common for a husband to give their wife "housekeeping" and money for things like clothes and make-up.  If she's not earning any more, how is she expected to survive?   5,000 baht a week seems fair if it's just for her.  A lot more, if she's paying for the household's food etc.

'It used to be common for a husband to give their wife "housekeeping" and money for things'''. Yes, but they changed the rules, around about 1960. Then, there was a moment of temporary bliss - it was called ''free love''. Most expats are here because immediately after ''free love'' came d.i.v.o.r.c.e

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

A similar thing happened me, the Thai lady still comes for weekly sex (2000 baht LT). So does her twin sister (not at the same time).

Both have Thai boyfriends.

In fact, maybe 90% of the ladies I know have Thai boyfriends.

You missed my point. 

You said 

expect your bargirl to stop working bar, then yes, you must pay. Lots of Thai men support former bargirls in the same manner 

The point I was making, Thai guys don't necessarily support their gf's. 

My ex gets no money from her Thai bf, this is why she visits me, she loves her Thai bf, sadly for extra income, to feed their baby etc she works for me. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1