Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

I am just following the cases as best I can also on the legal docket.

And I'll say it again: The outcome of any of these criminal trials to me pales against the notion of whether Trump will again be elected President in 2024

I'm the opposite., If he gets elected again I don't care. That will be the will of the people. Seeing justice done is far more important. Also, not seeing a constitutional crisis if he tries to pardon himself before the trials are completed would seem to be of paramount importance I would have thought.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

So seeing justice is done means he is convicted. OK.

The damage the guy could do in the US and world even on a daily basis is more than I care to contemplate.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth. You should know perfectly well that means the completion of the judicial process without interference. Don't be trite.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

People who have been on the wrong side of every major issue have no ability to educate those who have been factually correct.

Facts?  From you?  You're definitely having a laugh!

Please, do give us your sourced facts regarding anything. 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Stop trying to put words in my mouth. You should know perfectly well that means the completion of the judicial process without interference. Don't be trite.

Well OK but if you read many of the quotes on here, you certainly would not consider that, even given all the evidence, procedural issues are still part of the legal process.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump is damaging democracy right now.

He’s continually attacking Democracy and the institutions of Democracy.

He’s already convinced millions of Americans that Justice is corrupt, he’s holding the torch for despots and tyrants the world over.

On the upside he’s destroying the GOP.

Great. so think what more he could do as President. 

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

Well OK but if you read many of the quotes on here, you certainly would not consider that, even given all the evidence, procedural issues are still part of the legal process.

Unfortunately they are but Trump abuses the process in order to try to prevent completion of the judicial process, whether to run out the clock or to give himself a chance at a self pardon. That's the salient point here.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Were are the protesters Donnie were are the crying court employees and blubbering state troopers?seems like things went nice and quietly not as much drama as he expected now let’s get him convicted and sentenced 

Not bothering with a trial then?

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Could be worse! 

Was he in handcuffs? 

Did he abuse the camera person?

Did he give a rant about witch hunts?

Did he claim that Joe biden is worse then him?

Did ...

Edited by scorecard

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Well that depends with the grand jury was drawn from. If it was drawn from Atlanta, which is a democratic stronghold, most likely that wouldn't be the case

From everything I've read and heard, the screening process for grand juries is quite careful to ensure as fair a decision as possible.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

As I read comments on various media and social media as the Cult bends over pretzel-like to defend their messiah, I am reminded how accurate Hillary was about trump's cult. In fact, she was somewhat generous in only going so far as to call them "Deplorables".

From a purely economic prospective (putting aside for a moment the immorality of a Cult that thinks democracy only applies when one's candidate wins), analysis of the Counties trump carried in the election produce per capita GDP at only 11% the rate of Counties trump lost.

Looking at the major States trump carried, this is no surprise, though the % almost makes trumpistan look worse than Venezuela. States like WV, KY, TN and MS has the highest per capita rate of Social Security Disability Insurance, and they are major 'takers' from the Federal Budget, whereas the bills are paid by Blue States like CA, NY, NJ and MA.

The sad is the rise of personality cult politics. Trump has a single message, racism and nationalism and plays to the lowest common denominator. Hillary had inside and detailed knowledge of who he was.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

trump is ahead among (R) candidates. Perhaps you missed the other thread, but a majority of AMericans want trump convicted.

If you really believe trump loves the US (flag humping is sick performance art, not anything patriotic) and wants to 'make it great again', then you are first in line to have a shot at the proverbial sale of London Bridge.

trump is 100% self-serving. It oozes from every pore. The guy stole highly classified documents that could jeopardize US security and certainly could endanger clandestine assets. trump couldn't care less about anyone buy himself.

I'm surprise anyone can reach adulthood and not see through his totally transparent schtick.

The guy stole highly classified documents that could jeopardize US security and certainly could endanger clandestine assets. You mean Biden right?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2