Srettha is the world’s second tallest leader

snoop1130

9 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

I will never get those 30 seconds (for reading such "news") back...

Two seconds reading the headline was more than enough. But I'm posting this headline on Facebook as an indication of what counts as news here. The Sun in the UK might pick it up, and you can't get dumber than that. Seriously, I'm stunned that this could ever be considered as news. And now I'll get a warning for commenting on what is considered news on this site 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dukeleto said:

Unelected by the people...they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel to find something positive about their choice.

Do you have any clue how a parliamentary democracy works? The Prime Minister position was not on the ballot. No party received a majority of the vote. The plurality winner was given the opportunity to form a minority government. It did not succeed so it went to the second largest vote getter who were successful in forming a minority government. A lot of foreigners don't seem to understand that Thailand has a majority conservative population. I wish that wasn't the case but it is.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

But Pita is towering above him in votes.. next up how wide is he and the appendage statistics chart ????

At least he won't get the nick name "tiny" assigned to him.