Doctor Reveals Concerning Symptoms in Thaksin's Condition

webfact

This is terrible. The man is sick and should be sent to home detention. It would be interesting of course to know the death rate of prisoners in jail every year, month, week or day and how many have been helicoptered to hospital. It's all part of the deal.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .   And the laughing at the sheer nonsense went on for several more minutes.   Nothing noted medically in all the labored gibberish except normal blood pressure.   Back to my laughing hahahahahaha . . .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Having lived up North throughout his tenure as PM, the Bangkok establishment "stitched him up" in the first instance! 

I hope he now "stitches up " the Bangkok establishment, but IMO it looks more like a collusion to maintain and protect laise majeste. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

And vice versa, Thais do not know where their country is in the World, geographically speaking.

Yes, but they do have a misguided sense of Thailand's importance on the global stage.

Sorry about the poor quality graphic.

200833567_ImportantThailand.jpg.28584d81d6e1ce8ea0da240bfe247d05.jpg

• Like 1

I can appreciate Thaksins health issues. I believe he has Moneytoomucheritis. 

But seriously,  the guy shouldnt be in prison anyway.  He's done what all politicians do. Its a simple matter of a group of haters having enough authority to organise hatred against the man. 

Stick to putting killers and rapists in prison.  If you dont like politicians,  vote them out. 

Oh wait.  I just realized how silly I sound. 

• Confused 3
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is it normal and legal to publish data about his personal health issues?

Are all the health data from all prisoners published?

I always thought that kind of information is confidential.

It’s not private information if you are paid by the public and pending 3 convictions of corruption.  
Then renter the country and avoid a jail sentence relying on I’ll health.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, garzhe said:

Absolutely nothing in that statement to say that there anything wrong with him

1 / Cant you read ??? 
2/ His medical condition was admitted and published a long time ago.

3/ You’ve joined all the other doctors on AN .

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, kimamey said:

I think you're right. He'll be able to go, and do what he wants. He'll probably be able to leave the country,  with permission of course, which he will be able to get without any problems. Even Mars should that become possible. 

Hope he doesn’t forget to get a re entry permit like the rest of us… ???? 

• Haha 1

Unless he's a ticking time bomb blood pressure absolutely nothing that would prevent an ultra wealthy person to go about their daily, soft life. Now, of course he's supposed to be in jail which might add stress. Nevertheless, ridiculous to think that 21c medicine cannot manage billionaire hypertension

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

It is all part of an orchestrated efforts to portray Thaksin as a sick man in poor health to justify a pardon on a grounds of, "Oh, he's harmless sickly old man, no point in keeping him in jail now."

He's sick of being in exile.

Why don't they just release him, that's what they're angling for anyways .. getting him further and further away from the bars (the prison ones). Stop treating everyone like fools. 

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is it normal and legal to publish data about his personal health issues?

Are all the health data from all prisoners published?

I always thought that kind of information is confidential.

In the US, all that info is held behind a brick wall, and almost impossible to obtain.  

8 hours ago, LatPhrao said:

Having lived here before, during and after the Coup and witnessing the many magical and mysterious wrinkles that went down along the way to making Prayuth lord and master of the realm - well, nothing could surprise.  This one is made to order for the next John Burdett novel.  Bangkok (insert name here) and it ain't over yet. 

Is John still writing novels,  read and loved all of them,