More Lazada PC / website annoyance - Or is it just me?

Crossy

Did anyone notice that Lazada changed their " Return policy " ?

Much worse . You have to confirm reception within 3 days ( 7 if you extend ... ) , and after reception is confirmed by the client , no returns possible .

I use FF on Linux , have no problem logging in ...

13 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

I think their algorithm is set on pissing customers off especially the search engine and logging on has a problem if your device is in English so the Mrs. takes over and nothing gets ordered that is my experience ???? 

I’m a seller on Lazada. Similar issues. Paid ads don’t get you anywhere on ranking, registration process lengthy, no English help and the list goes on. No wonder they’re losing out more and more to Shopee. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just you. ????

I fought hard for years to remain app-less because I just didn’t want to. Now I use Apps and am happier for it. It’s just so much easier than web based. 
My prediction is that many companies will stop updating their web based portals (if they haven’t already). I like to tell myself that I’ve noticed this trend over the past few years. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Did anyone notice that Lazada changed their " Return policy " ?

Much worse . You have to confirm reception within 3 days ( 7 if you extend ... ) , and after reception is confirmed by the client , no returns possible .

I use FF on Linux , have no problem logging in ...

Yes they did. But to their credit they’ve made the change pretty clear (big window with red text).

Returns still work as easily as before. I just returned 2 orders last week and many more in the previous weeks. 100% success and refunded money. 

Just now, CecilM said:

Yes they did. But to their credit they’ve made the change pretty clear (big window with red text).

Returns still work as easily as before. I just returned 2 orders last week and many more in the previous weeks. 100% success and refunded money. 

Now , if you make a return request , after you bought something from a THAI seller , your request has to be examined by a Lazada team , who wants you to provide photos etc and open a ' dispute ' to prove what is wrong with the item you bought , before they grant the return .

Don't know about stuff bought from chinese sellers yet ...

Up to their discretion to allow you to return the item .

• Like 1

I also have problems using the Lazada website with the Chrome browser.

1. login data is no longer saved
2. when I select items from my shopping cart to pay, the system hangs and does not let me pay
3. when I want to upload pictures in Lazada messenger or return input, it doesn't work either.

I use Firefox now, everything works without problems.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Crossy said:

Recently my Chrome browser (3 different machines) has decided not to remember my Lazada username.

Password remembered OK once I've typed my email address.

Since I use a gmail address the "log in using Google" works ok, but it's still more clicks.

Lazada really, really want us to use their App. I really, really don't want too!

Just me??

Buy sticky password manager is cheap and last for life and updates often, ive used it for years and is safer then you only have to remember password for that

14 hours ago, Crossy said:

Recently my Chrome browser (3 different machines) has decided not to remember my Lazada username.

Password remembered OK once I've typed my email address.

Since I use a gmail address the "log in using Google" works ok, but it's still more clicks.

Lazada really, really want us to use their App. I really, really don't want too!

Just me??

Then Don't

Where to start

Frequently unable to log in

Every Item showing " out of Stock ". After several refresh and exits sometimes the price shows

Place order and unable to process any payment method

Its got so bad that I rarely use Lazada now, and am using Shopee

Shopee seems fine for me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Now , if you make a return request , after you bought something from a THAI seller , your request has to be examined by a Lazada team , who wants you to provide photos etc and open a ' dispute ' to prove what is wrong with the item you bought , before they grant the return .

Don't know about stuff bought from chinese sellers yet ...

Up to their discretion to allow you to return the item .

I’ve returned lots items to both Thai and Chinese sellers. Click return, upload photo, select pickup date. Done.
100% refund success. 0% disputes or rejections. 

• Like 2