Patong Tuk Tuk Taxi Driver Fined 500 Baht for Assaulting Indian Passengers

webfact

48 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Therein I would say lay the problem.  The 5 probably insisted they all go together in one tuk tuk to save money however at destination insisted on a discount because of the uncomfortable crammed ride.

Maybe the problem is those that don't read the full story

375815368_617214167251959_5889856616183719565_n.jpg.a746f6cff3b5c1e3d2028a660e0ea43f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Several posters on here suggesting the Indians deserved having one of them attacked, based on no proof at all. Makes a change from Thai bashing I suppose. Let's bash the Indians instead. As for the driver, instead of fining him a pointless 500 baht and telling him to be nice, how about three months in jail for assault.

It was the tuk tuk driver bashing the Indians, not us!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Maybe the problem is those that don't read the full story

From the OP,

"The Patong Police continued their investigation after the incident and found that a Tuk Tuk taxi driver had picked up five Indian tourists from Bangla Road in Patong to bring them back to their hotel."

What isn't clear to you?

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

From the OP,

"The Patong Police continued their investigation after the incident and found that a Tuk Tuk taxi driver had picked up five Indian tourists from Bangla Road in Patong to bring them back to their hotel."

What isn't clear to you?

Only your post, oh and the ones who said how do you cram 5 into a Tuk Tuk

7 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I'm sure that the Indians were peaceful and innocent... 55555555555

Just hadto victim blame. How dare anyone say anything negative about Thai's...... Heshould have paid 200,000baht compensation oh I forgot that's when aborigines hits a Thai. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, BritScot said:

Just hadto victim blame. How dare anyone say anything negative about Thai's...... Heshould have paid 200,000baht compensation oh I forgot that's when aborigines hits a Thai. 

Try again... there no victim blaming when there are two sides to every story... I reserve my judgement until I hear the other side.