Police Hospital Doctors Suspected Of Unethically Keeping ‘Sickly’ Thaksin From Jail

webfact

58 minutes ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

DOCTORS AT POLICE HOSPITAL have been suspected of compromising their professional ethics to keep “sickly” de facto Pheu Thai boss Thaksin Shinawatra literally away from prison despite his one-year jail sentence.

The so-called Students and People’s Network for Thailand Reform today (Sep.18) called on police chief Pol.Gen.Damrongsak Kittiprapat to promptly find out whether the doctors at Police Hospital taking care of Thaksin might probably compromise their ethical norms to literally keep the “sickly” deposed prime minister from jail.

Pichit Chaimongkol, leader of the network, said the doctors might probably not only compromise their professionalism but the country’s judicial integrity by letting the de facto Pheu Thai boss stay at Police Hospital longer than necessary, thus keeping him from being put behind bars.

By Thai Newsroom Reporters

TOP: Pheu Thai de facto leader Thaksin Shinawatra and the Police Hospital where he is staying on the 14th floor. Photos: Matichon

Full story: THAI NEWSROOM 2023-09-19

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Privacy breech to answer those questions, next? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ezzra said:

He would have come back had he knew for sure that this charade will not be in place a 100% from people who are expecting to be paid handsomely for helping him out...

He must have got really desperate to trust the pack of Hyenas running this country though. I don't think that I would...

• Thumbs Up 1

A doctor's fiduciary responsibility is to his patient.  Not to the state, or the police, or.. or...

Any doctor who claims it's in his patient's best health interest to leave a nice comfy hospital and go to the hoosgaw would be derelict in his duty.

There's corruption out the wazoo.  But not on the part of the doctors.  Their only consideration must be what's best for the patient.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, pomchop said:

and meantime the coup plotters all enjoyed a nice meal with lots of cocktails in luxury restaurants/clubs  and not one word from the press about why these criminals are free as a bird in spite of overthrowing the government along with rewriting the constitution to enable them to hold power forever regardless of what the voters might want.....

Along with the police carrying out de facto executions of one of their colleagues at the behest of an "influential local political figure".

A new minister in the newly installed government being fingered for corruption in connection with the remarkable failure to do anything about the Red Bull creature.

Ethics, ho ho ho!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, impulse said:

A doctor's fiduciary responsibility is to his patient.  Not to the state, or the police, or.. or...

Any doctor who claims it's in his patient's best health interest to leave a nice comfy hospital and go to the hoosgaw would be derelict in his duty.

There's corruption out the wazoo.  But not on the part of the doctors.  Their only consideration must be what's best for the patient.

do you actually believe all the crap you just wrote out ? my goodness no one else does. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Do you honestly believe that doctors are the ones deciding whether he stays in the hospital or not?

from your comment above....you do. 

for me the whole thing is a farce. the who what and all that is irrelevant. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

Do you honestly believe that doctors are the ones deciding whether he stays in the hospital or not?

Personally I am not sure but doubt it....haven't seen any pics of him of late so hard to know for sure what is going on.

No VIP visits recorded to present him baskets of chicken essence!

Edited by jacko45k

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

from your comment above....you do. 

for me the whole thing is a farce. the who what and all that is irrelevant. 

I believe the doctors have a fiduciary responsibility to advocate for their patients.   Full stop.

I don't believe the PoPo have to follow the doctors' recommendation.

Edited by impulse