Raid on my house is result of internal conflicts : Deputy national police chief Surachate

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Police who raided my house claimed that they did not know that he was the owner of the house, Surachate said, but the raid was led by the cybercrime police chief.

Yeah, there's a statement lacking credibility!

The raid on your house is due to your job being in the rear view, and you no longer being afforded the protection the active police get. You used to be above the law. Hopefully that is no longer the case. And since you were #1, you made the most money in the pyramid scheme. We know you did not turn the money down. See ya. Lock up the Biggest Joke, finally.

• Confused 6
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 2

Should it matter the reasons for issuing the warrant to search his home.. If he had been smart he would have opened his door with a smile and permitted them to do what they wanted all the while filming it with his phone to ensure nothing was planted. Then he would have done the right thing.. By refusing to allow entry and causing conflict he has opened the door to show not only guilt in their implications but guilt as well for violating the search warrant orders.. Which now makes him out to be as corrupt as all the other coppers caught. 

1 hour ago, Brickleberry said:

WHAT?

Lock up the only policeman in Thailand who does any work? Sort it out Mike, you're the only one who looks like a joke...

Wow. Such faith. I consider all the PR, all the grandstanding, all the hogging of the limelight, the nonstop press conferences, statements, declarations, and proclamations and crackdowns to be window dressing, meant to deceive the most naive among us. 

Think about how many of the guys he went after. Then research how many were actually convicted and jailed. 

The consider the fact that he was the top cop in a land where cops are known to be crooked. Statistically, what are the odds he was the exception? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, more than ten years ago one of them got "accidented" by the Red Bull grandkid who never saw the slammer and did a runner since. So raiding a house for political reasons is the lesser headache - me thinks. The troughs too small or any of the other three contestants lost his patience for the top job? The future will tell.  

Interesting is that they start hunting down themselves now ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Brickleberry said:

Erm... is it not more naive to ignore the fact that he is one of two people in contention for the top job, and a smear campaign like this will work nicely? Did you see his house... does it look like a grafters house? Didn't see any luxury cars or watches either. Oh, let's not forget, they searched the house and found... nothing.

Research how many were convicted and jailed.... for what precisely? Is he also a lawyer prosecuting these cases? I think not. That responsibility is on prosecutors, not policemen.

Since when was he the top cop? He was chief of the IO a few years back before getting shot at in a parking lot... is this what you are referring to? Statistically, what are the odds that you're an old man who came to Thailand to bang young ladies? We can all make assumptions about people, but that doesn't mean they are true.

Do your research. He was the national police chief up until the election. Nobody could even convince me someone holding that position would ever be straight, nor be selected if he was. He was simply good at PR. 

• Thumbs Up 1