Anyone defaming deputy national police chief will be sued – lawyer

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. Absolutely. On dozens of occasions he ranted about foreigners while immigration chief. He was thoroughly toxic. You don't remember that? Many of us suspect that was why he was eventually banished. 

Spot on Spider, people have short memories. A few weeks ago when he was lauded as the new Chief my thoughts were...........Oh bugger, there goes the nice life in Thailand.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The lawyer representing Pol Gen Surachate Hakparn, the deputy national police chief, has threatened to sue any individual or media outlet which states or implies that his client has any involvement in the illegal online gambling business.

And what about that lawyer, does he have any involvement in the illegal online gambling business? Hmm? Just asking... :passifier:

The lawyer representing Pol Gen Surachate Hakparn, the deputy national police chief, has threatened to sue any individual or media outlet which states or implies that his client has any involvement in the illegal online gambling business.

Yes rinse your mouths out and don't mention Lexus Range Rovers 5 houses a friend called Tam holidays to America biometrics or white socks ever again ????  

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. Absolutely. On dozens of occasions he ranted about foreigners while immigration chief. He was thoroughly toxic. You don't remember that? Many of us suspect that was why he was eventually banished. 

Can you please read what you quote? I make it simple. Did he deport or punish any foreigner with clear papers that had not committed a crime? Many people talk about things on a daily basis, and when he mentioned foreigners in a negative way, he meant the ones who no have permission to stay or in other ways are breaking the law. Then you also post that he did that during his time as immigration chief. Of course he did, it was his duty to handle foreigners in Thailand at that time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Can you please read what you quote? I make it simple. Did he deport or punish any foreigner with clear papers that had not committed a crime? Many people talk about things on a daily basis, and when he mentioned foreigners in a negative way, he meant the ones who no have permission to stay or in other ways are breaking the law. Then you also post that he did that during his time as immigration chief. Of course he did, it was his duty to handle foreigners in Thailand at that time. 

Don't bother arguing with Mike. He tried telling me that Big Joke was the national police chief just before the election, and that I should go do my own research.

When I pointed out that BJ has never been the national police chief, he is the deputy, he tried deflecting saying 'well, he's still at the top of the pyramid' rather than admitting he was wrong. How can one be at the top, when you are being considered for promotion to the top?

Mike has no class, and no knowledge of anything in Thailand.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

He introduced the requirement to keep 400k year 'round for retirement extension, changing the deal on retirement extension holders and punishing every retiree who WASN'T using an agent and seemingly forcing some to leave.

He also inflicted the TM30 on us, but I am sure you will say both are a good idea and you have no problem with either as a "good" farang. He also stated that he will submit a recommendation for the "too easy" retirement extension to be tightened up, but i am sure you will say that is good because it will keep the riff raff out, leaving just the "good" farangs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, mokwit said:

He introduced the requirement to keep 400k year 'round for retirement extension, changing the deal on retirement extension holders and punishing every retiree who WASN'T using an agent and seemingly forcing some to leave.

He also inflicted the TM30 on us, but I am sure you will say both are a good idea and you have no problem with either as a "good" farang. He also stated that he will submit a recommendation for the "too easy" retirement extension to be tightened up, but i am sure you will say that is good because it will keep the riff raff out, leaving just the "good" farangs.

400k year round? Since when? 2 months of seasoning for 400k, or monthly bank transfers of 40k. Those rules were in place long before BJ's very short tenure as IO chief - he was appointed in Sept 2018, and removed in the summer of 2019. 

He inflicted the TM30 on us? Really? In 1979 BJ came up with the TM30 card?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

400k year round? Since when? 2 months of seasoning for 400k, or monthly bank transfers of 40k. Those rules were in place long before BJ's very short tenure as IO chief - he was appointed in Sept 2018, and removed in the summer of 2019. 

He inflicted the TM30 on us? Really? In 1979 BJ came up with the TM30 card?

Learn to read before commenting on what people have written.

'He introduced the requirement to keep 400k year 'round for retirement extension, changing the deal on retirement extension holders and punishing every retiree who WASN'T using an agent and seemingly forcing some to leave.'

400k year 'round for retirement extension AS I MENTIONED IN MY POST.

Silly nit picking point. Yes, TM30 is in the 1979 act but it seems it hadn't been enforced since then because it was regarded as unnecessary. He ENFORCED it. SO: He inflicted the TM30 on us.

Let's hope for the sake of some AN members that an IQ test isn't amongst BJ's proposals for extensions.

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1