Major Airline Employee Held For Sex With Teen Boy At Airport

webfact

image.jpeg

POLICE arrested an employee of a top airline based at Suvarnabhumi Airport on the charges of having sex with a 15-year-old teen boy at a bathroom within the airport, Amarin TV said Saturday evening (Sep. 30).

Pol. Lt. Col. Monchailuang Prasert, a Provincial Police Region 1 inspector, together with a team from Suvarnabhumi Airport police station, arrested Mr. Sukkasem Cherdchu, 43, after the teenager was taken to have sex at a bathroom near Gate B 8 on the first floor of the domestic passenger building at 6.40 p.m. on Wednesday (Sep. 27).

This evening the suspect was brought to the airport’s police station for questioning but he covered his head with a jacket and refused to answer reporters’ questions.

by TNR Staff

TOP: The airline employee with his head and face covered with a jacket being taken to Suvarnabhumi Airport police station for questioning. Photo: Amarin TV

Full story: THAI NEWSROOM 2023-10-02

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CanadaSam said:

Captain, I think it's past your bedtime.  And please stop letting people know your inclination towards pedophilia on open forums.

You do not have to let people know your IQ and reading comprehension level Sam.

Next time please just mark "confused" and move on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

POLICE arrested an employee of a top airline based at Suvarnabhumi Airport on the charges of having sex with a 15-year-old teen boy at a bathroom within the airport, Amarin TV said Saturday evening (Sep. 30).

Pol. Lt. Col. Monchailuang Prasert, a Provincial Police Region 1 inspector, together with a team from Suvarnabhumi Airport police station, arrested Mr. Sukkasem Cherdchu, 43, after the teenager was taken to have sex at a bathroom near Gate B 8 on the first floor of the domestic passenger building at 6.40 p.m. on Wednesday (Sep. 27).

This evening the suspect was brought to the airport’s police station for questioning but he covered his head with a jacket and refused to answer reporters’ questions.

by TNR Staff

TOP: The airline employee with his head and face covered with a jacket being taken to Suvarnabhumi Airport police station for questioning. Photo: Amarin TV

Full story: THAI NEWSROOM 2023-10-02

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Classy, romantic…..????????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Standby for the "whataboutisms" and justifications from the nonce supporting peanut gallery, the ones who really want to get away with same if they had the chance,  so familiar with these stories. 

It is gross but your comment is kind of heavy. Don't think anyone would condone that. This guy is probably guilty (because Thai Newsroom said so :whistling: ), but imagine being 'fingered' for this kind of thing and you were completely innocent?... just happened to be in the toilet at the same time.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

I think the age of consent laws are a bit dodgy to be honest - not that I'm some pedo or anything. The idea that a girl can be illegal 1 minute and a minute later be legal is ridiculous. The laws do not take into effect the mental status of a person - I have kids that have gone through their teens, I have seen very immature girls (their friends) at 17 and very mature almost adult teens at 14. My wife's daughter is 20 but though well educated I would put her mental emotional age at about 15 !

There will never be an ideal mix so I guess we go with what suits the most, even though its daft unlawful one day and not the next

Just the fact that it's 15 shows what kind of thinking the lawmaker had. Children having children with children is why many children get left with grandma here, and grow up unsupervised and on scooters at age 8. No one is mature at less than 20 years at the least. The brain isn't fully developed until around age 25, so many irrational decisions are made, and many include sex. NO one should be having sex before at least 18, if not later, and that's not being prudish but rational. The world has millions of fatherless children because some lawmakers are disturbed thinkers.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

It is gross but your comment is kind of heavy. Don't think anyone would condone that. This guy is probably guilty (because Thai Newsroom said so :whistling: ), but imagine being 'fingered' for this kind of thing and you were completely innocent?... just happened to be in the toilet at the same time.

Look at the comments above. The kiddie fiddlers are already here with their false equivalency rubbish

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1