Major Airline Employee Held For Sex With Teen Boy At Airport

webfact

12 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Standby for the "whataboutisms" and justifications from the nonce supporting peanut gallery, the ones who really want to get away with same if they had the chance,  so familiar with these stories. 

It's a bum rap if you ask me. But, the RTP will get to the bottom of it.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, impulse said:

According to the linked article, he fessed up, but claimed the teen initiated it. 

Leading me to wonder if said teen isn't a hooker, trying to look older than his 15 years.  That's the most plausible scenario I can come up with...

Did you not think that the accused could be lying about the boy initiating it ?

That is more plausible than the boy initiating it 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

So for all we know the boy could of said he was 16, which according to Thai law is consent sex ( without payment )

He could of been 15 years and 11 months which is still illegal of course

Isn't age of consent in Thailand 15?

Or is it different for same sex?

15 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Just the fact that it's 15 shows what kind of thinking the lawmaker had. Children having children with children is why many children get left with grandma here, and grow up unsupervised and on scooters at age 8. No one is mature at less than 20 years at the least. The brain isn't fully developed until around age 25, so many irrational decisions are made, and many include sex. NO one should be having sex before at least 18, if not later, and that's not being prudish but rational. The world has millions of fatherless children because some lawmakers are disturbed thinkers.

So according to you they should wait until 18 ????

17 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

So for all we know the boy could of said he was 16, which according to Thai law is consent sex ( without payment )

He could of been 15 years and 11 months which is still illegal of course

It is actually 18 years old , 16-18 years old needs the Parents consent to the relationship .

10 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Ah, yes, they might be a tad better at making decisions three years later.

Not a whole lot changed in my mind, sexual maturity/decision making, at 13-15-18 yrs old.  I wouldn't do anything different.

IF ... the youngin' initiated it, guessing it surely wasn't his first time.  Not justify it, as the older guy should know better, if not just morally, then legally. 

Although I know a couple classmates in high school, age 15, that could easily pass for 18, though 20 yrs old would be pushing it.