Norwegian man murders his Thai boyfriend in Chiang Mai

webfact

8 hours ago, Arbeid said:

that caused him to fall and get a brainbleed on top of everything.

if he had brainbleed and loss of memory, then anything he said during interrogation cannot be assumed to be accurate?

I guess you don't want to speculate on a public forum what you think happened since you're related to him..

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

if he had brainbleed and loss of memory, then anything he said during interrogation cannot be assumed to be accurate?

I guess you don't want to speculate on a public forum what you think happened since you're related to him..

Yes, you are right, he has massive problems even with his Norwegian, not to mention trying in English. According to my brother his partner had people after him, probably loan sharks or god only knows what. My brother being in hospital for so long and not able to provide his Thai partner money might be the reason he needed the money. Thai partner did not work, just living of my brothers disability pension from Norway. That is all I know.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Arbeid said:

Yes, you are right, he has massive problems even with his Norwegian, not to mention trying in English. According to my brother his partner had people after him, probably loan sharks or god only knows what. My brother being in hospital for so long and not able to provide his Thai partner money might be the reason he needed the money. Thai partner did not work, just living of my brothers disability pension from Norway. That is all I know.

those are important clues the lawyer needs to know about. 

the initial story that he was crawling out in fear and had seen the murderers escape seems plausible. and then they may have taken advantage of his weakened mental state to frame him. 

very sad story.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Dear Sister, Be aware that many lawyers here are not trustworthy and will flat out scam you/steal your money as one poster above has suggested.  Everyone is going to be looking for some extra money from you, so be ready.  Also be ready to negotiate it way down, if you are going to pay it.  Often if you pay someone’s first price here, they will rethink it, come back and ask for more!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/6/2023 at 2:54 PM, impulse said:

Gotta say, with Thailand's defamation laws, I'd seriously reconsider the title.  He's been accused of murder, maybe even arrested for murder. 

But did he really?  And how much liability is there if his story pans out?  (I doubt the ol' "we just reprint from our sources" would be much of a shield.)

Being his sister I can give you all some PROPER information on this case, as it is nothing but a nightmare my very sick brother has ended up in in this country, and all these lies and misinformation that are circulating in the media over there is nothing but bl..dy appalling!! Makes us all sick!

He was released from hospital 2 days before this crazy thing happened, after nearly dying from a massive stroke from a bloodclot, that caused him to fall and get a brainbleed on top of everything. He was in intensive care for 3 weeks before he was moved to different department. He has had brain surgery, as well as surgery to remove a bloodclot from his leg. He is paralyzed on his right side, therefor can not walk, as well as he got afasi, meaning he has massive problems speaking, and understanding properly.  He also have problems with his memory.  He does NOT have HIV, nor ALS. Just more lies about him.

So yes, this is the "MURDERER" so many dare call this poor sick man, who is the nicest person in this world and has NEVER hurt anyone in his whole life. He has wasted all he had on helping all his socalled Thai friends, hundreds of thousands of Norwegian kr, never a no  from him if anyone needed anything. This is the type of person my brother is, and we are totally shocked by the awful treatment he has received in this country. We only wish we can get him out from there and back home to proper care and traing after his stroke. Never had any want to go to Thailand myself but have always warned against this dangerous corrupted country and lack of proper system, so sad it had to come to this for me to be proven right. So a good idea to read Thai news after a handful of salt first, they are lying their heads off.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/7/2023 at 11:06 AM, Gaccha said:

"...the foreigner not only had HIV but also many other illnesses that left the man barely able to walk."

Yet he was able to commit a murder?

Being his sister I can give you all some PROPER information on this case, as it is nothing but a nightmare my very sick brother has ended up in in this country, and all these lies and misinformation that are circulating in the media over there is nothing but bl..dy appalling!! Makes us all sick!

He was released from hospital 2 days before this crazy thing happened, after nearly dying from a massive stroke from a bloodclot, that caused him to fall and get a brainbleed on top of everything. He was in intensive care for 3 weeks before he was moved to different department. He has had brain surgery, as well as surgery to remove a bloodclot from his leg. He is paralyzed on his right side, therefor can not walk, as well as he got afasi, meaning he has massive problems speaking, and understanding properly.  He also have problems with his memory.  He does NOT have HIV, nor ALS. Just more lies about him.

So yes, this is the "MURDERER" so many dare call this poor sick man, who is the nicest person in this world and has NEVER hurt anyone in his whole life. He has wasted all he had on helping all his socalled Thai friends, hundreds of thousands of Norwegian kr, never a no  from him if anyone needed anything. This is the type of person my brother is, and we are totally shocked by the awful treatment he has received in this country. We only wish we can get him out from there and back home to proper care and traing after his stroke. Never had any want to go to Thailand myself but have always warned against this dangerous corrupted country and lack of proper system, so sad it had to come to this for me to be proven right. So a good idea to read Thai news after a handful of salt first, they are lying their heads off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 10:16 AM, Arbeid said:

Never had any want to go to Thailand myself but have always warned against this dangerous corrupted country. 

Thailand is not dangerous. 😠

It's unsafe at times due to the many weirdo foreigners like your brother coming here with their mental health issues. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1