What do you think is the biggest threat to humanity/civilization?

jvs

6 minutes ago, tkramer said:

"I have picked mentally ill women a few times. Sadly it was ones I've had children with. Maybe now you can understand what my situations were like, and that I do what a dad is supposed to do."

Just proves the old adage...

"Like attracts like"

Another old adage is that idiots assume they know other people without knowing a thing about them. Goes to show that some here have absolutely no comprehensive skills, and go by what other morons have taught them. Maybe if you try reading what people write, and again, try comprehending what they are saying, then you can understand why I myself did things, and why my children were brought up mostly by myself, with my 2 ex's not having custody. Never underestimate another person's challenges until you have gone through them yourself.

4 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

Evolutionary forces. We human beings like to think we are in control of our own destiny. But we're not.  We're driven by unconscious systemic impulses and forces. If we were a rational species, we would never have let the population expand to 8 billion or destroyed the environment and wiped out other species to the extent that we have. We wouldn't be arguing about climate change or continue to focus on building bigger and more destructive weapons.

But we are victims of our success. Eventually, this will lead to some major disaster, most of the human race will be wiped out, and a new species will arise to take our place. The fact that we can't envision this shows how blind we are since it has already happened multiple times in the past. Species become too successful and that's what kills them.

"If we were a rational species, we would never have let the population expand to 8 billion or destroyed the environment and wiped out other species to the extent that we have."

The following was meant to be humorous,

however, I find that although a majority of humans would never have the courage for such an endeavor...

like it or not...it goes against everything we were taught...blah, blah, blah...

Therefore, it is probably the only real option...

https://www.theonion.com/scientists-look-one-third-of-the-human-race-has-to-di-1819573235

Edited by tkramer

22 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Another old adage is that idiots assume they know other people without knowing a thing about them. Goes to show that some here have absolutely no comprehensive skills, and go by what other morons have taught them. Maybe if you try reading what people write, and again, try comprehending what they are saying, then you can understand why I myself did things, and why my children were brought up mostly by myself, with my 2 ex's not having custody. Never underestimate another person's challenges until you have gone through them yourself.

All your professed hardships...were a 'clear and conscious choice by you'. You have nobody to blame but yourself. And I definitely would not want you to be making any decisions on MY PART.

Nobody really cares to hear that you are a '<deleted>-up', and '2-time loser'. We don't want to know. Keep it to yourself, unless you are truly searching for some kind of pathetic sympathy. 

Edited by tkramer
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, tkramer said:

All your professed hardships...were a 'clear and conscious choice by you'. You have nobody to blame but yourself. And I definitely would not want you to be making any decisions on MY PART.

Nobody really cares to hear that you are a '<deleted>-ups', and '2-time loser' mentality. We don't want to know. Keep it to yourself, unless you are truly searching for some kind of pathetic sympathy. 

Are you saying you have never had a girlfriend that was mentally ill, violent or a cheater? Lucky you, because many of us made choices based on attraction that got us into trouble. And try not answering for others, because that's a control issue you have. Other people like to hear stories on how their ex's hurt them some way, as they can relate, because few go through life with one perfect mate, and it helps others who are struggling in their own interpersonal relationships. And don't tell me to keep it to myself, as I don't listen to cowards behind keyboards, who are narcissists in hiding. You obviously didn't read all of my posts, or didn't understand what I was saying. I don't need sympathy. I know how to relate to normal people. It's the mentally ill I can't relate to. People like yourself who assume things without either understanding or caring. I wouldn't make any decisions on your part, as I already have had 6 children to raise and train.

Edited by fredwiggy

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Are you saying you have never had a girlfriend that was mentally ill, violent or a cheater? Lucky you, because many of us made choices based on attraction that got us into trouble. And try not answering for others, because that's a control issue you have. Other people like to hear stories on how their ex's hurt them some way, as they can relate, because few go through life with one perfect mate, and it helps others who are struggling in their own interpersonal relationships. And don't tell me to keep it to myself, as I don't listen to cowards behind keyboards, who are narcissists in hiding. I don't need sympathy. I know how to relate to normal people. It's the mentally ill I can't relate to. People like yourself who assume things without either understanding or caring. I wouldn't make any decisions on your part, as I already have had 6 children to raise and train.

Okay Superman...what can I say to all of that...?

you win...!

But you're still a 'loser...!'

Edited by tkramer
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

For sure, humankind is doing so, it self.

The system we created is out of control.

As top predators in this system on this planet, we will not limit ourselves.

We will create another "species". We already have AI, so no waiting on AGI.

Probably a quantum computer, living by it self. Then we can rename ourselves to Borg.

We will assimilate you, resistance is futile.  

Or before that, we will limit humankind as we cant provide food, water to humankind.

See youtube "10 billion"

So or you die of lack on food (already in system) and/or riots will take over fighting for that.

For now, the earth population is too big and is a thread.

When I went to school, they said there were 3 billion people and now it is almost 9 billion.

It tripled in my life time.

Personally I think, SARS,MERS, Covid are NOT a coincidence.

Being civilized, you cant say, women cant have babies anymore.

But a virus Ooops we dont know where it came from, we will make vaccine.

Yha, yha.

• Sad 2

42 minutes ago, tkramer said:

Okay Superman...what can I say to all of that...?

you win...!

But you're still a 'loser...!'

I've raised 5 children into adulthood, 4 are doing very well. The one who moved near,with, my ex, isn't. My child now I have joint custody of, will move with me back to the states for a better life. I'm not rich, but I've worked all of my life until retirement, and provided for all of my children. I picked women to have kids with that are ill, so I do my best to offset that by being available. I was a bodybuilder, actually still am, but only for the health aspect of lifting weights. I was usually the strongest or at the top 3 in every gym I was training at, naturally, so that's an accomplishment in itself. I've kept my bodyfat low all of those 50 years of training, because I understand what to eat and what not to. I'm a very good hunter and fisherman, and very knowledgeable about music. I've trained thousands of people who made health and strength gains, and continue to help others with diet and weight training advice. I've always treated women with love, respect, caring and equality. I have many friends who respect me as I treat them well also. If you think this makes me a loser, then you haven't a clue about what that word means, and being a narcissist, you don't care anyway.

• Sad 1

Bloody American  Weight-lifters who like to 'sperm the Earth' by irresponsibly, but consciously pro-creating six (6 un-necessary) children into bad parental relationships with admittedly mentally deranged spouses.

Edited by tkramer
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, tkramer said:

Western Weight-lifters who like to 'sperm the Earth' by irresponsibly, but consciously pro-creating six (6 un-necessary) children into bad parental relationships with admittedly mentally deranged spouses.

Irresponsible is having children you aren't raising in a loving environment, and teaching them to avoid toxic people like yourself, because that will be a detriment to their welfare. Responsible is doing just that, and it can be a single parent household. People who make statements like you do are certainly unnecessary, as you aren't contributing to society but taking from it and ridiculing those who are trying to do their parenting jobs the best they can. I'm hoping you don't have any children, because narcissists come from narcissistic parents, and also are terrible partners. It's obvious you haven't had many relationships with he opposite sex, unless of course you are one of the extremely lucky ones who picked a partner that was normal in every way. If you've had relationships, meaning more than one, you would understand that attraction is the first part of picking a partner, and that gets a lot of people, millions of us, in trouble. Many get involved quickly, without getting to know their partners well enough read the red flags, because that's being human, although it's not a good idea to rush. Some people just go through life using others, with no regard for their feelings. I'm an empath and that's the opposite of a narcissist, and narcissists are the destruction of our world.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

I've raised 5 children into adulthood, 4 are doing very well. The one who moved near,with, my ex, isn't. My child now I have joint custody of, will move with me back to the states for a better life. I'm not rich, but I've worked all of my life until retirement, and provided for all of my children. I picked women to have kids with that are ill, so I do my best to offset that by being available. I was a bodybuilder, actually still am, but only for the health aspect of lifting weights. I was usually the strongest or at the top 3 in every gym I was training at, naturally, so that's an accomplishment in itself. I've kept my bodyfat low all of those 50 years of training, because I understand what to eat and what not to. I'm a very good hunter and fisherman, and very knowledgeable about music. I've trained thousands of people who made health and strength gains, and continue to help others with diet and weight training advice. I've always treated women with love, respect, caring and equality. I have many friends who respect me as I treat them well also. If you think this makes me a loser, then you haven't a clue about what that word means, and being a narcissist, you don't care anyway.

Yikes...!

2 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

For sure, humankind is doing so, it self.

The system we created is out of control.

As top predators in this system on this planet, we will not limit ourselves.

We will create another "species". We already have AI, so no waiting on AGI.

Probably a quantum computer, living by it self. Then we can rename ourselves to Borg.

We will assimilate you, resistance is futile.  

Or before that, we will limit humankind as we cant provide food, water to humankind.

See youtube "10 billion"

So or you die of lack on food (already in system) and/or riots will take over fighting for that.

For now, the earth population is too big and is a thread.

When I went to school, they said there were 3 billion people and now it is almost 9 billion.

It tripled in my life time.

Personally I think, SARS,MERS, Covid are NOT a coincidence.

Being civilized, you cant say, women cant have babies anymore.

But a virus Ooops we dont know where it came from, we will make vaccine.

Yha, yha.

Yikes...!

On 10/8/2023 at 2:48 PM, SuperSaiyan said:

The issue is though, that this woke stuff has real life consequences. There are only 700 million Whites in the world of 8.5 billion, so we are a clear minority and mass immigration and climate change hoax to scourge us and future non-White leaders selected by an anti-White system is trying to change that even further.

To conclude, it's about survival at this point.

Plus we've been total rabid colonialists destroying, pillaging and stealing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Narcissists, especially world leaders who are. Alpha males, who actually think they are better than others, when in actuality, they suffer from inferiority complexes due to childhood trauma not treated. Eliminate them and most if not all of the world's problems will disappear. This will let the rest of the world's population have better lives, with no fear of wars being started. Relationships will improve, having good hearted beta males with women who are the same. Children will grow up with respect for life, animals and the world around them. Those in power will use that power for good and not evil or profit. Forums will improve, because people will come to them for help and not ridicule, bad advice and prejudice from ignorance and power hungry controllers.

On 10/8/2023 at 12:52 PM, bob smith said:

human beings themselves. 

It is in our nature to destroy ourselves and the world.

We are the worst thing to have ever been spawned on this earth.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Narcissists, especially world leaders who are. Alpha males, who actually think they are better than others, when in actuality, they suffer from inferiority complexes due to childhood trauma not treated. Eliminate them and most if not all of the world's problems will disappear. This will let the rest of the world's population have better lives, with no fear of wars being started. Relationships will improve, having good hearted beta males with women who are the same. Children will grow up with respect for life, animals and the world around them. Those in power will use that power for good and not evil or profit. Forums will improve, because people will come to them for help and not ridicule, bad advice and prejudice from ignorance and power hungry controllers.

Edited by tkramer