Attractive ladyboys

bignok

6 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

A 'ladyboy', yes.  I only ever went with one from a ladyboy bar.  Nana Plaza in Bangkok used to be ideal.  There was one bar on the ground floor that had only petite feminine ladyboys (all pre-op), one bar on the 2nd floor that only had post-op ladyboys and one on the 3rd floor that was scary as hell and featured the Amazonian shemales with monster dicks!  I chose carefully!

you must be itching to have another go? or has the sex drive dwindled?

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

you must be itching to have another go? or has the sex drive dwindled?

My fun days were in the early 2000s - not been near another woman (or ladyboy for that matter) since around 2012.   Early 60s now, although I do have a wife who's 30 years younger than me ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

My fun days were in the early 2000s - not been near another woman (or ladyboy for that matter) since around 2012.   Early 60s now, although I do have a wife who's 30 years younger than me ????

Did you do their bottom or how does it work?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

What is the sexual orientation of a man that fancies ladyboys?

Gynandromorphophilic

Results

GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men and different from those of homosexual men. However, compared to heterosexual men, GAMP men were relatively more aroused by GAM erotic stimuli than by female erotic stimuli. GAMP men also scored higher than both heterosexual and homosexual men on a measure of autogynephilia.

Conclusions

Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/abs/who-are-gynandromorphophilic-men-characterizing-men-with-sexual-interest-in-transgender-women/C53A4234C8AD66052EEB4701E78A82BE

2 minutes ago, Seth1a2a said:

Gynandromorphophilic

Results

GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men and different from those of homosexual men. However, compared to heterosexual men, GAMP men were relatively more aroused by GAM erotic stimuli than by female erotic stimuli. GAMP men also scored higher than both heterosexual and homosexual men on a measure of autogynephilia.

Conclusions

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/abs/who-are-gynandromorphophilic-men-characterizing-men-with-sexual-interest-in-transgender-women/C53A4234C8AD66052EEB4701E78A82BE

So anal sex with a tranny is straight? Science has gone mad

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

For the same reason some guys like S&M, fetishism, bestiality, bondage, erotic asphyxiation, food play, role play, public sex, urophilia.

Men dressing up in women's clothes used to be one of those fetishes, but these days we're not allowed to call it that. 

I wonder if by 2034 we'll have to use a pro-noun for men in g1mp masks. 

32 minutes ago, Seth1a2a said:

Gynandromorphophilic

Results

Conclusions

No idea but thanks

6 hours ago, scorecard said:

I taught at several Thai unis for quite a few years.

Had many ladyboys in both bachelor and masters programs.

And a very obvious loud gatoey son of one dean gained his Ph.D. 

My experience was that they mosly fitted into 2 categories:

- Those with severe / hard features, loud and  very obvious. Desperate to be noticed.

- Those who were quite difficult to detect, no desire to be noticed/identified, often with simple make up, usually pleasant and polite, mostly quite good students, always paid attention in class, worked well in small team work, asked good questions, achieved good grades. 

Same Pattaya, the two types I've encountered 

24 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Same Pattaya, the two types I've encountered 

All those cummings and goings must be quite confronting, luckily you’re such a virile heterosexual ????????

You should pop over to the other LB thread just to remind everyone that you’re only interested in real women… ????

• Haha 1

I  think they  are pathetic, and so would be any  real man attracted to them. I have  been fascinated  by little cats  for 65 years and nothing else. My  hand moving  up an upper thigh  stil gives me an  erection, I don't need oral  sex.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/10/2023 at 10:36 PM, scubascuba3 said:

We are overdue another ladyboy thread, we never got to the bottom as to why guys like ladyboys with big penis's but still claim to be straight 

I simply cannot excuse the oh-so obvious 'bottom' pun so effortlessly 'slid' in there lol ???? .

Ladyboys? 'Up to you' as we say around here, but not at all who gets my juices flowing ...

The much-of-late publicised Engfa gets some timber happening for me though????