HUNDREDS feared dead at Gaza Hospital as Israel denies strike.

Social Media

image.png

Summary

1. Hundreds of Palestinians are feared dead after a huge blast at a hospital in Gaza City, blamed by the Hamas group on an Israeli air strike
  2. Israel says the blast was caused by rockets misfired by another group, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and both sides deny blame
  3. US President Joe Biden will visit Israel on Wednesday but a planned summit in Jordan with Arab leaders has been cancelled
  4. At least 600,000 Palestinians have fled the northern Gaza Strip for the south since Israeli military warnings
  5. Israel has blocked essential supplies to Gaza in retaliation for a Hamas attack on 7 October that left 1,300 Israelis dead

FULL STORY

BBC-LOGO.png

37 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Of course they would deny it, whether it is true or not.

Personally I don't believe that Hamas would do it, but that is only my opinion.

I don't think anyone claims Hamas intentionally hit the hospital. The claim is that the explosion was caused by a misfired rocket launched by the Islamic Jihad. Hamas covering for them, and going for easy PR points.

There were some 400 rockets failing to properly launch, exploding, falling short of target (including within the Gaza Strip). Same thing on each and every of the previous fighting rounds between Israel and Hamas/Islamic Jihad.

There was not a shred of evidence provided by Hamas to support claims.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Israel is denying it because they didnt do it.

Hamas was in the midst of yet another rocket barrage aimed at Tel Aviv.  One of the rockets, which was being fired from the hospital, misfired and fell on the hospital. THis in turn caused the OTHER rockets stored at the hospital to explode, causing the disaster.   Typical terrorists. Evil AND incompetent.

And you know this how?

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

You don't believe that Hamas rockets could fail and not reach their intended target ?

Every rocket Hamas fires reaches its target and none explode enroot ?

Hamas makes perfect homemade rockets from waterpipes that never malfunction ?

Your belief is incorrect .

Hamas rockets often misfire 

• Like 2

This guy explains it with pictures.

He is very good with Ukraine war information, doesn't jump to conclusions and is quite meticulous in his cross referencing and research.

Hamas launched a bunch of rockets and one was intercepted and landed in the PARKING lot, not the hospital, but hey hamas don't let a good <deleted> up go to waste

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

Look at the worldwide support for Palestine not just in the middle east but also in the western world. Yes, Hamas is bad we all know that, but Israel is not much better.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Look at the worldwide support for Palestine not just in the middle east but also in the western world. Yes, Hamas is bad we all know that, but Israel is not much better.

Israel did not go into the Gaza Strip to deliberately murder Palestinian civilians. The same same comment is nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

South Africa blames israel for the hospital bombing

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/south-africa-condemns-israels-bombing-of-gaza-hospital-calling-it-war-crime/3024988

“Just as the attack by Hamas on civilians in Israel was abhorrent, there are no words to fully express South Africa’s condemnation of Israel’s bombing of the Ahli Arab Baptist hospital,” the Foreign Ministry, known as the Department of International Relations and Cooperation, said in a statement.

The ministry said targeting civilians in armed conflicts is in violation of international humanitarian laws and the Geneva Conventions.

Pretoria has been vocal against Tel Aviv’s atrocities in occupied Palestinian territories.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I believe Israel DID bomb the hospital.

And I also believe Israel and the western media will cover it up.

At this stage it doesn't make a difference which side was actually responsible. The way israel has behaved and is behaving means that many will automatically blame israel, regardless of the truth.

So many countries have condemned israel and so many people are now against israel that even if Moses appeared with evidence that it was a Palestinian rocket no one against israel would change their mind and say "OK we were wrong, carry on bombing children to bits".

The tide of world opinion is turning against the israelis, and hopefully a return to israeli oppression of Palestinians will never be allowed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Clearly, a misfired rocket landed on the hospital parking lot.

How many Palestinisns were killed by this misfire?

As I said before, it doesn't matter now who fired the rocket, as it has been the excuse many countries needed to condemn israel for the conflict, and they are condemning israel.

The hospital catastrophe has been a catalyst for opposition to israel world wide.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2