Thai woman arrested in Taiwan for prostitution in Taiwan

webfact

Just now, GinBoy2 said:

This is why tourist visa's for young single females are so hard to get for Western countries.

This is a CO's number one fear

In many yupee Gulf states like Dubai, Abu Dhabi the I/O's always pick on the single hottie type young females travelling alone and cross examine them at the counter...personally have witnessed it.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ChipButty said:

There is no prostitution in Thailand so it fake news 

You need to learn how to read.. This Op is about a Thai woman selling herself in Taiwan.. So Thailand's reputation is still safe in knowing there is no prostitution in Thailand. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

You need to learn how to read.. This Op is about a Thai woman selling herself in Taiwan.. So Thailand's reputation is still safe in knowing there is no prostitution in Thailand. 

So where did she train prior to her trip?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, observer90210 said:

In many yupee Gulf states like Dubai, Abu Dhabi the I/O's always pick on the single hottie type young females travelling alone and cross examine them at the counter...personally have witnessed it.

Well I know a Thai girl who went to Dubai with a group of 12 who paid a Agent to "learn" message, running from Loan sharks here, it was my (disabled) friends Wife,(ex bar girl) who had already abandoned him she has never been heard of again except for some crying emojis. Yippee. 

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Well I know a Thai girl who went to Dubai with a group of 12 who paid a Agent to "learn" message, running from Loan sharks here, it was my (disabled) friends Wife,(ex bar girl) who had already abandoned him she has never been heard of again except for some crying emojis. Yippee. 

One finds it hard to imagine all the nasty stuff that goes on in Dubai mainly, with all those posy-clean looking expatty-posers and inflencers and other false dyed boob-implanted fine quality east european females.. all who have become probably as uncouth as the others...and are not bringing anything good into those respective kingdoms.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1