Thai woman calls justice after Thai man attacks her Belgian husband

snoop1130

On 10/30/2023 at 10:05 PM, champers said:

At age 70 Monsieur Poirot should know better. He was well up for it before he got sparked out.

Anyone recall any famous Belgian boxers? No - me neither.

Not a boxer but...nevertheless...Jean-Claude Van Danme 😉

14 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

It not a safe place to stay for farang people anymore.
we get robed, atact, murdered . By  all Thai we encounter. 
its about time corona comes back and the whole Thailands economy collaps .

Face it, we not welcome anymore…

I hope tourist reed this and stay away from this dangerous country…

NOt all Thai are like that.  But it happened happened back in 1972 when I was stationed in Thailand for 7 months.   Most likely like that before and after too. 

Edited by radiochaser
  • Confused 1

UPDATE:

Belgian Expat Allegedly Brutalized by Thai Man in Chonburi Road Rage Incident
By Tanakorn Panyadee 

image.jpeg

PHOTO: TERO Entertainment

Chonburi — A 70-year-old Belgian expat was allegedly brutalized in a road rage incident involving a Thai man in Chonburi province. The incident was partially fueled by a language barrier and misunderstanding between the two parties.

The 70-year-old expatriate, Danny, who has been living in Thailand for 20 years, and his 50-year-old Thai wife, Panisara, sought assistance from the non-profit organization ‘Sai Mai Tong Rod’ to pursue legal action against a Thai citizen who appeared to have attacked Mr. Danny on the road in Chonburi province.

According to a video that Panisara gave to Thai national media which was aired on several major stations, including Channel 3 news,, Mr. Danny in an orange shirt appeared to be verbally arguing with an unidentified Thai man in a white shirt. The former was then heard saying “You are wrong!” in English.

Mr. Danny’s wife, who recorded the video, tried to stop the Thai man from approaching her husband.

However, the man kept yelling at her, saying, “He’s insulting me! Do you see? Do you see he insulted me?”.

Subsequently, the Thai man allegedly initiated an attack on Mr. Danny, punching him and continuing to kick him even after he fell to the ground. Mrs. Panisara said the incident took place on October 16th, 2023, and it resulted in her husband being hospitalized with two broken ribs, a broken nose, and bruises all over his body.

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2023-11-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

On 10/30/2023 at 8:40 PM, dinsdale said:

Diddums. Did mummy not tell you how to control yourself? Hope you didn't lose your dummy when you spat it out. Having said this I would like to know the other side of the story. Plenty of fool farangs in Thailand. Maybe he deserved a slap.

Did you not read it correctly?

He was Belgian not English.

On 10/31/2023 at 6:23 AM, sikishrory said:

Perfect video example of your average Thai man and the fragile ego and fake balls they hold inside.

No wonder all their women love us instead

No perfect example of a rude farang being taught a lesson.

Farangs with thai women are considered a bit of joke amongst Thai men. The farangs buy prostitutes houses in their names.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

It can't be overstated how offended Thais get with cursing. 

I've always been fascinated why that is, especially when they seem to be okay with virtually every other immoral thing.

18 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

She said that even the lowest Thais don't curse, yet the comparatively rich foreigners with a better education drop the F bomb in every second sentence. 

But isn't it better to be an honest, decent person who swears casually (or in a jokey way) than being dishonest,  untrustworthy, unreliable, shifty, sneaky, and slimey?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Goat said:

No perfect example of a rude farang being taught a lesson.

Farangs with thai women are considered a bit of joke amongst Thai men. The farangs buy prostitutes houses in their names.

I wonder how you would know how Thai blokes think, I know you know how Thai bar girlies think, because you have been conversing with them for 40 years, but blokes.....🤔

I am right in thinking you Aussie blokes don't get involved with buying houses in Aussiland.....?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

On 10/31/2023 at 7:45 AM, Bobthegimp said:

Sorry mate, you get the cast offs with baby damage and a Thai man's kids to support. Thai men don't touch them with a barge pole.  A Thai woman wistfully confirmed it with me last night.  The lady is in her 40s and a farang is picking up the tab for another man's kids, just like the simps at home. 

It's a shame someone didn't sort the geezer in the video out decades ago, or maybe someone did and he's a slow learner.  He deserved a hard slap, and perhaps to be publicly urinated on, but not to be beaten with a closed fist and kicked while he was down.  Humiliate pops, not cripple him. 

Perhaps you are completely ignorant or the western countries teeming with 'blended families' and divorcees remarrying (twice, thrice etc.) or perhaps you have a superiority delusion that you are 'better' than 'them'. In any case good luck following the Thai males you want to replicate. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2023 at 7:45 AM, Bobthegimp said:

Sorry mate, you get the cast offs with baby damage and a Thai man's kids to support. Thai men don't touch them with a barge pole.  A Thai woman wistfully confirmed it with me last night.  The lady is in her 40s and a farang is picking up the tab for another man's kids, just like the simps at home. 

It's a shame someone didn't sort the geezer in the video out decades ago, or maybe someone did and he's a slow learner.  He deserved a hard slap, and perhaps to be publicly urinated on, but not to be beaten with a closed fist and kicked while he was down.  Humiliate pops, not cripple him. 

In the meantime, there you are, still masturbating like there's no manana.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Van Damme wasn't just an actor though, before he turned to acting he was a successful kick boxer with a record  of 18 victories (18 by knockout) and 1 defeat. He's also a highly proficient martial artist and a 2nd Dan Black Belt in Shōtōkan Karate.

So not a boxer.

• Haha 2