What topic would you like to discuss?

bignok

4 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

What's happend to the old staples, a bumgun thread, a sinsod thread, and that old faithful "what happend to high season" ?

On a serious note, I always thought it would be interesting to have a census of members, Age, what visa/extension, do you use an agent etc. 

Yeah, the "usual suspects" when it comes to threads. Really wanting to produce a thread that generates a lot of interest? Easy: Just choose a subject that has to do with "THAI-WOMEN".

17 minutes ago, swissie said:

Yes very unpleasant. Those personal attacks are being dlivered by what I call "Digital Cowards". Hiding in anonimity.

Rarely would they offer such personal insults to a guy sitting next to them on a barstool. Having to fear, that they would walk away with a bloody nose.

But the funny thing is the poster who calls everybody a stalker or troll is still allowed to post.

• Thanks 1

Here's a couple of topics that needs addressing;

Why do some AN members feel the need to post inane drivel on a daily basis? Do they think it makes them relevant or is it a sad state of their daily human interaction?

Why do some get so sensitive over the cartoon emojis on their posts? A cartoon response from a never met in real life person is hardly worth a cause for concern.

Why do many here bash the Thais at every turn, but still choose to live/visit/work here? Why live/visit/work in a country you don't like? Move on!

2 minutes ago, bbko said:

Here's a couple of topics that needs addressing;

Why do some AN members feel the need to post inane drivel on a daily basis? Do they think it makes them relevant or is it a sad state of their daily human interaction?

Why do some get so sensitive over the cartoon emojis on their posts? A cartoon response from a never met in real life person is hardly worth a cause for concern.

Why do many here bash the Thais at every turn, but still choose to live/visit/work here? Why live/visit/work in a country you don't like? Move on!

Agree if you don't like Thailand or Thais just move on, I am on the other hand lived in Thailand for many years but moved back because of financial reasons (long story) still travel to Thailand twice a year. Getting abused by an Aussie bogan and being called a troll and stalker.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JimTripper said:

He just wasted a whole year of training as he tore his hamstring a few weeks ago just before the Mr Olympia contest last weekend. He was predicted to be in the top 3 and possibly the winner.

Edited by JensenZ

7 hours ago, swissie said:

Yeah, the "usual suspects" when it comes to threads. Really wanting to produce a thread that generates a lot of interest? Easy: Just choose a subject that has to do with "THAI-WOMEN".

You want that?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, still kicking said:

Agree if you don't like Thailand or Thais just move on, I am on the other hand lived in Thailand for many years but moved back because of financial reasons (long story) still travel to Thailand twice a year. Getting abused by an Aussie bogan and being called a troll and stalker.

Calling people you never met bogans is abuse. Give it a rest.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, bignok said:

Because people on here whinge about the forum. They say they want better topics.

What topics do they want?

This forum was set up to help people garner visa and travel info and to connect. Unfortunately it morphed into a freeforall with addicts posting tat about their boring lives. What people don’t want is contrived topics with these serial niks answering themselves. Go for a walk. Play golf etc. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

This forum was set up to help people garner visa and travel info and to connect. Unfortunately it morphed into a freeforall with addicts posting tat about their boring lives. What people don’t want is contrived topics with these serial niks answering themselves. Go for a walk. Play golf etc. 

I disagree

image.png.2e964f4cb3cfd8851812fe0fc792d1ba.png

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, bignok said:

Whats the best golf course?

Usually something light. Like a BLT , soft drink , and perhaps a protein bar. 

Soup, Sirloin Steak , with mash potatoes  gravy and a Caesar salad , washed down with a few beers will tend to make you want to take a nap (A more worthwhile endeavour IMO) rather than wack a small white ball around an open field. 

Just now, sirineou said:

Usually something light. Like a BLT , soft drink , and perhaps a protein bar. 

Soup, Sirloin Steak , with mash potatoes  gravy and a Caesar salad , washed down with a few beers will tend to make you want to take a nap (A more worthwhile endeavour IMO) rather than wack a small white ball around an open field. 

Golf - sore back and blisters. 4 hours down the drain.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Golf - sore back and blisters. 4 hours down the drain.

I tried it. 

A very confusing game if you ask me .First you have to address the ball, as if the ball cared 

Ok, I will go along, though I felt a bit  silly doing it. .

" Hello Bal" 

Then though everyone clearly stated at every sling " Four" the insisted at playing 18 holes. 

What's with up with that? 

Also don't anyone find the act of a bunch of guys walking around a field trying to get their balls in every hole they find, a bit disturbing,?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

I tried it. 

A very confusing game if you ask me .First you have to address the ball, as if the ball cared 

Ok, I will go along, though I felt a bit  silly doing it. .

" Hello Bal" 

Then though everyone clearly stated at every sling " Four" the insisted at playing 18 holes. 

What's with up with that? 

Also don't anyone find the act of a bunch of guys walking around a field trying to get their balls in every hole they find, a bit disturbing,?

Hook - rather a hooker

Slice - rather a slice of pie

Chip - rather fish n chips

Hole - prefer one thats 3 feet off the ground

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bignok said:

Calling people you never met bogans is abuse. Give it a rest.

As the first person here to rightly pronounce you a Bogan, I ask you:

Why do you think it stuck so easily? Where are the contrarians saying, "no, he's not a bogan' .  

Is there even a single one? Will they come forward today?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Prubangboy said:

As the first person here to rightly pronounce you a Bogan, I ask you:

Why do you think it stuck so easily? Where are the contrarians saying, "no, he's not a bogan' .  

Is there even a single one? Will they come forward today?

I'm not a bogan. Nothing like one. You have never met me.

I've never met the other guy either. He said people who drink beer are bogans. What a strange thing to say. Is Biden a bogan? I'm sure he's had beer.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, JensenZ said:

He just wasted a whole year of training as he tore his hamstring a few weeks ago just before the Mr Olympia contest last weekend. He was predicted to be in the top 3 and possibly the winner.

Was probably training too hard. Trying too hard is a weakness.