Chinese Police to Patrol Tourist Hotspots in Thailand to Boost Tourist Confidence, Says Thai Prime Minister

webfact

3 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

As if Tourists felt safe when viewing hoards of Police conducting their frequent patrols for their safety, they now have to

contend with and witness a Foreign Police Force as well

its pretty bad when you are incapable of Policing your own Country 

Really bad

Chinese human rights record is appaling ask any resident of Tibet or Hongkong. 

The royal thai police record of corruption is commonplace so asking the Chinese police to help out is a brainless idea from our stand in puppet Prime minister. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

Ummm....NO! I do not feel safer knowing Chinese police are patrolling Thailand, you got to be out of your mind to even make this statement. I think that someone needs to check Thapanee and Srettha and make sure they are not communists sympathizers, the last thing Thailand needs is to turn into another Southeast Asian communist nation.

I also wonder who these tourists from other countries are that trust Chinese police!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, it is what it is said:

wait and see...

on Tuesday, November 15th, and top Thai police, tourist police, and Central Intelligence Bureau officers would attend to hammer out the specifics of the plan.

In what year does November 15th fall on a Tuesday, in 2023 November 15th happens to be a Wednesday, might be an extremely long wait.

3 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

This is still the "Kingdom of Thailand", right? 

If a broadway show the head line would be "Kingdom of Thailand". And right under it would be "written and directed by China"

Edited by Gknrd
  • Haha 1