Never hit a woman mate !

georgegeorgia

1 hour ago, SiSePuede419 said:

How do they know men with superior size and strength are going to abide?  Sounds risky.

Just another Wannabe fantasy of a Female Bashing Loser more likely. 😄

A lot of women are very entitled these days,

They hide behind feminisim, wokeness, when it suits them

On 11/13/2023 at 11:04 PM, bignok said:

Most westerners are scum. 90% scum. Spoilt arrogant and not worth helping. 60% are bogans, 30% stuck up yuppies.

Only 10% are any good. 

That's life now.

You can't help it being in the 90% bracket, we tolerate you, but only just. :coffee1:

On 11/13/2023 at 11:07 PM, Airalee said:

What in Satans name is this cr@p. there are only Male and Female Sports ,Not some Wannabe one or the other . Males and Females have different strength bodies Males and Wannabes will/can outperform the normal Female.

How many sexes or genders are there?

When biologists speak of sex being “binary,” we mean something very straightforward. There exist only two sexes, which are fundamentally rooted in the binary classification between sperm and ova. Males have the function of producing small gametes (sperm), and females large gametes (ova).

Generally polite people don't hit either men or women for whatever reason. Have learned to defend themselves effectively without doing so. And also hold doors open for other men and women and children, allowing them to take precedence. Also know how to gracefully accept when another man or woman or child gives right of way and behaves politely towards them.

I rarely experience anything else and I'm really no shrinking violet.

Here a veritable cat amongst the pigeons: Tell yourself that when in the street in ... oh say Kununurra on any night and an eighty or ninety kilo homicidal woman of colour takes into her mind to bash a white c..t senseless, if not to death, then attempts to do so ... see how far the phrase; 'never hit a woman mate'  gets you.

My experienced guess would be, if you defer to that phrase you'd end up in the operating theatre in the Kunna's base hospital, if not DOA.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, digger70 said:

What in Satans name is this cr@p. there are only Male and Female Sports ,Not some Wannabe one or the other . Males and Females have different strength bodies Males and Wannabes will/can outperform the normal Female.

How many sexes or genders are there?

When biologists speak of sex being “binary,” we mean something very straightforward. There exist only two sexes, which are fundamentally rooted in the binary classification between sperm and ova. Males have the function of producing small gametes (sperm), and females large gametes (ova).

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BusyB said:

Generally polite people don't hit either men or women for whatever reason. Have learned to defend themselves effectively without doing so. And also hold doors open for other men and women and children, allowing them to take precedence. Also know how to gracefully accept when another man or woman or child gives right of way and behaves politely towards them.

I rarely experience anything else and I'm really no shrinking violet.

In a perfect world, in a perfect world, doesn't happen in reality.

I remember about 2016 I held a door open for a Thai lady with her farang boyfriend,a young muscle guy covered in tatts, this was in South Pattaya , he then started shouting at me 

" I can do that ! That's my lady !

After they experience I thought F ...it ,why bother 

19 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I remember about 2016 I held a door open for a Thai lady with her farang boyfriend,a young muscle guy covered in tatts, this was in South Pattaya , he then started shouting at me 

How often do people say ''Thank you.'' for such gestures? Or even nothing?

I did specify 'generally' :wink:

And I'd be unlikely to hit someone who's that aggressive anyway - male or female. More likely move away if possible - let them go. Sooner or later they'll hit another wall that'll stop them.

In the cold light of day someone like that is to be pitied not feared.

Edited by BusyB

2 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Here a veritable cat amongst the pigeons: Tell yourself that when in the street in ... oh say Kununurra on any night and an eighty or ninety kilo homicidal woman of colour takes into her mind to bash a white c..t senseless, if not to death, then attempts to do so ... see how far the phrase; 'never hit a woman mate'  gets you.

My experienced guess would be, if you defer to that phrase you'd end up in the operating theatre in the Kunna's base hospital, if not DOA.

There are ways of subduing people like that without hitting them or even tasering them or damaging them in any way. It requires training, practice, skill and a positive mindset - something unfortunately lacking in many police jurisdictions even though they have the resources to implement the training programs.

Having said that I'd be unlikely to intervene in a Thai domestic dispute. I know what the probable outcome will be and don't fancy it. But one can still call the police.

49 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Really? You expect anyone to believe the story the way you tell it? What kind of creepy vibe were you giving.

On 11/14/2023 at 3:14 AM, georgegeorgia said:

This is the way society has become,the white middle aged man is the target !

I think you'll be safe in Pattaya, it's a family tourist destination, just avoid McDonalds in the early hours of the morning.