Trump gives mixed messages on how he’d handle Israel-Hamas war

CharlieH

The obvious reason for few or no Americans having been released is their continuing usefulness as hostages: The US Administration is the only government able to lean on the Israelis sufficiently to keep making concessions ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He would not be capable of handling the Israeli War. Does anybody remember his foreign policy from his last term, it was the Kushner policy! He sent a numskull to the Middle East to try to negotiate with some of the toughest negotiators in the world, and the guy came back empty-handed.

Trump was dismal when it came to foreign policy, everything he touched turned to crap. 

Not exactly empty-handed, but not quite the hyped up version they made it to be:

Abraham Accords

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Accords

26 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Flip-flopping again. You do not like Trump, but, but……., none stop support and propaganda for him.

You do know that your village is still looking for you.

Like I said, call it how I see it. Same as I do with Biden.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

You mean like when he moved the embassy to Jerusalem and negotiated a 'peace plan' with Netanyahu only, without involving the Palestinian authority?

Trump also didn't include the King of Jordan who had UN administrative authority over the West Bank. Trump did try to include Hamas but only to the extent of offering them bribes to concede sovereignty which they refused. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

And all of that seemed to go out the window with Israel's invasion of Gaza, and Biden's bowing down to Netanyahu. 

Go out the window how? Did any of the countries involved renege on the agreements? Israeli President due to speech at a convention in Dubai (next week, I think, some climate thing).

Israel invaded the Gaza Strip following the Hamas attack. Biden did not really 'bow down' to Netanyahu, other than in your post.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1