What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

33 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

And fully operational again... via the following initial banner:

image.png.54d9e03175ebd5b53b7a8614196a95bd.png

It's by far the best of the torrent sites.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Being from U.K. I'd never seen the U.S. TV soap 'Dark Shadows' made between 1966 and 1971. Now watching on tubitv. Scottish/English Canadian born actor Jonathan Frid is superb as the troubled, eloquent and kindly English vampire 'Barnabas Collins'. Apart from Jonathan the acting is variable and dialogue predictable and tedious. It's actually more interesting watching for the mistakes and listening for background noises that shouldn't be there!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

The cops who stitched him up should be in jail.

The traffic cops who stopped him on the moto and later considered he bore a resemblance to the suspect don't appear to have done anything wrong. The chief problem was the victim positively identifying him. Agree that the cops probably offered some sort of deal to the two dodgy 'eyewitnesses' for them to claim they saw Andy following the victim. They also probably deliberately destroyed the victims clothing in 2016 to prevent further DNA examinations. Why he wasn't freed in 2007 when another man's DNA was found on the victims clothing was obviously wrong in hindsight but didn't prove beyond reasonable doubt at the time that he couldn't have done it. Why permission to appeal following his jailing took so long to be considered is totally against the principles of justice.  

1 hour ago, The Fugitive said:

The traffic cops who stopped him on the moto and later considered he bore a resemblance to the suspect don't appear to have done anything wrong. The chief problem was the victim positively identifying him. Agree that the cops probably offered some sort of deal to the two dodgy 'eyewitnesses' for them to claim they saw Andy following the victim. They also probably deliberately destroyed the victims clothing in 2016 to prevent further DNA examinations. Why he wasn't freed in 2007 when another man's DNA was found on the victims clothing was obviously wrong in hindsight but didn't prove beyond reasonable doubt at the time that he couldn't have done it. Why permission to appeal following his jailing took so long to be considered is totally against the principles of justice.  

They just didn't want to admit they had made a mistake. I doubt much has changed.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Amazing he hasn't been recompensed.

He'll have to fight just as hard for that as he did to get released. The police have admitted "mistakes were made" so that's a start.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I saw it a month ago, I doubt it's gotten (got?) any better. 

Seems it's still getting great reviews. 

Watched half of it last night, I fell asleep, the wife loved it and cant wait for part two this evening, maybe I will go to bed early and leave her to it.....😄

14 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Watched it yet? Even the gf was falling asleep.

Watched half last night, will watch the rest tonight. I could appreciate it for the stunts and the visual effects, storyline was almost irrelevant. I'm not a fan of Marvel or superhero movies generally (other that The Boys), but I found this strangely entertaining.