Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Mr Eric if I may add something it’s also the  results now the United States has the best performing economy on the planet,inflation is being tamped down,real factual positive legislation accomplished there is a bipartisan solution to the border problem that trump is desperately trying to kill because he needs a problem to attack Biden with those are real factual accomplishments and yes Joe Biden has had a lifelong speech impediment i personally admire how well he has overcome it and yes he’s elderly but he and the team are accomplishing a great deal.

Yeah, the rich are definitely getting richer.

Too bad about the poor, no but doubt we'll see a minimum wage hike in the runup to the election, and some talk about reparations for black and welfare for rich students. 

Oh, and let's not forget about the millions of work permits (AKA path to citizenship) for illegals Biden is pushing in the "border security" package. That should really drive wages up for the working poor. 

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

So you lost a job to illegal immigrants at the end of the Nixon/Ford administration.  Do you have anything more current?

Dude asked if anyone knew anyone that lost a job to illegals. Do you think something has changed since then?

Do you think letting millions of low and no skilled illegals that are often illiterate in their native language much less English in the country every couple of years does not put downward pressure on wages for the working poor? Conveniently for the left, it also results in a permanent underclass that is dependent on public services. 

Do you think the already terrible L. A. Unified schools will benefit from a million new students that speak a half-dozen languages? It will benefit the California Teachers Association, and they really do not give a whit about kids graduating high school that can't read or do basic arithmetic.

Illegal immigrants benefit the rich and hurt the poor. That's why you guys love an open boarder and illegals. People like you never suffer the consequences of your own ideology. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

BS if he's had a lifelong speech impediment!!, doesn't show much in his earlier in his political life.... remember when he plagiarised Neil Kinnocks speech from the welsh conference UK..... so a cheat & liar back in 1987.... but but Trump!

best performing economy on the planet..haha, what a joke, Biden is only 'tamping' down inflation that rose under him anyway !
and the border, how come the border 'solution' is only being put forward now...after 4 years if it was such a mess under trump?

Yeah, he was speaking pretty clearly about how terrible illegal immigration and sanctuary cities were back when he was campaigning against Obama!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Access_Hollywood_tape

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

I guess in your haste to attack Trump you missed the part where he said "...they let you do it."

Unlike you, I actually read the transcript and watched the video and posted the link to both. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Dude asked if anyone knew anyone that lost a job to illegals. Do you think something has changed since then?

Do you think letting millions of low and no skilled illegals that are often illiterate in their native language much less English in the country every couple of years does not put downward pressure on wages for the working poor? Conveniently for the left, it also results in a permanent underclass that is dependent on public services. 

Do you think the already terrible L. A. Unified schools will benefit from a million new students that speak a half-dozen languages? It will benefit the California Teachers Association, and they really do not give a whit about kids graduating high school that can't read or do basic arithmetic.

Illegal immigrants benefit the rich and hurt the poor. That's why you guys love an open boarder and illegals. People like you never suffer the consequences of your own ideology. 

That's why Republicans never actually do anything about illegal immigration.

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

i doubt back handers will be listed there

You mean 'Comer says'? 😆

The sources of his wealth are on the tax returns (for example he made a significant amount of money from books and conferences, when he was not VP or President). And you can be sure they have been scrutinised by the right-wing  Media and his political opponents.

Or are you referring to an imaginary additional wealth which would not appear in his tax returns?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

No they're blocking it on orders from dear leader.

Right. Trumps fault the border is open. 

The bill is a POC, that's why only RINOS are supporting it. 

Biden does not need anything but "a phone and a pen" to close the border. 

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Right. Trumps fault the border is open. 

The bill is a POC, that's why only RINOS are supporting it. 

Biden does not need anything but "a phone and a pen" to close the border. 

Did Trump close the border when he was President?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Did Trump close the border when he was President?

The left and the RINOS fought him tooth and nail on the wall and everything else, but pretty much, yes.

Why do you think Biden had to reverse the Trump policies to get it opened back up? 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

far from it. i don't like everything DT does, they he comes across sometimes isn't exactly 'presidential, i don' t agree with how he supports israel so much and some of his foreign policies, (but thats the US bully tactics in general), 
but i do like the way so many people lose their minds when it comes to Trump, it's certainly clear on here. you guys will turn a blind eye to everything the democrats do because Trump has to be the villain. you guys should seek out some more independent news outlets for your info because it's become glaringly obvious since 2016 how bias all MSM is, even the BBC and Reuters. but i'm guessing you don't care, unaware you're being lied or mislead to on a daily basis.

Well jee wizz let’s just take a peek at why the majority of Americans are alarmed by trump shall we….insults pows  check believes the kgb over USA intelligence check admirers tyrants check quotes Hitler check added 25% to the national debt for no gain check failed business man check chairty fraudster check sexual assaulter check has no control over what he says check tryed to steal the presidency check performs better for Americas enemies than for the American people check need I go on there’s lots and lots more.trump most likely will be the nominee but he will lose again massively I might add for thease and many other reasons 

• Agree 1

Posts with content from unapproved social media sources contravening our Community Standards have been removed.  Please remember social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency.

Posts with off topic unattributed images and the replies have been removed. 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I guess in your haste to attack Trump you missed the part where he said "...they let you do it."

Unlike you, I actually read the transcript and watched the video and posted the link to both. 

The phrase “they let you do it” does not necessarily imply consent, as it could be interpreted as a lack of resistance or protest, which should not be mistaken for consent.

Consent cannot be assumed or implied, and it cannot be given under pressure, intimidation, or influence.

Based on the context and the nature of the comments, the actions Trump described in his 2005 conversation do not align with the principles of consent.

Guide to Consent (healthline.com)

Donald Trump and the dangerous rhetoric of portraying people as objects (theconversation.com)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, LosLobo said:

The phrase “they let you do it” does not necessarily imply consent, as it could be interpreted as a lack of resistance or protest, which should not be mistaken for consent.

Consent cannot be assumed or implied, and it cannot be given under pressure, intimidation, or influence.

Based on the context and the nature of the comments, the actions Trump described in his 2005 conversation do not align with the principles of consent.

Guide to Consent (healthline.com)

Donald Trump and the dangerous rhetoric of portraying people as objects (theconversation.com)

Right, comments 2005, lefty's "rules" written in 2019. 

You guys are hilarious. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Right, comments 2005, lefty's "rules" written in 2019. 

You guys are hilarious. 

The principles of consent are not “rules” written in 2019.

They are fundamental human rights that have been recognized and upheld for decades, if not centuries.

The year of Trump’s comments does not change the fact that they describe actions that are non-consensual by today’s standards and by the standards of 2005.

It’s not about being “lefty” or “righty”, it’s about respecting basic human rights and dignity.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

The principles of consent are not “rules” written in 2019.

They are fundamental human rights that have been recognized and upheld for decades, if not centuries.

The year of Trump’s comments does not change the fact that they describe actions that are non-consensual by today’s standards and by the standards of 2005.

It’s not about being “lefty” or “righty”, it’s about respecting basic human rights and dignity.

Yeah, hilarious. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, hilarious. 

In any case, Mr. Trump is an adjudicated rapist, insurrectionist. allied with our enemy Putin, twice impeached, with 91 felony indictments. The founders couldn't have imagined him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You left out the part where Trump said "I don't even wait".

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

In any case, Mr. Trump is an adjudicated rapist, insurrectionist. allied with our enemy Putin, twice impeached, with 91 felony indictments. The founders couldn't have imagined him. 

He was not found guilty of rape or insurrection or of colluding with Russia.