Taylor Swift Caught in Crosshairs of Bizarre MAGA Conspiracy Theory

Social Media

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

Thanks for confirming you know nothing about sport or marketing.

I suspect i have forgotten more about sports and marketing than you will ever know....but wait...seems you know it all ...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

all due respect, but seriously, americans vote for this bloke? and the only alternative is an old codger...?

the american dream? no thanks.

Obviously, you have not enjoyed the wonderful parts of living the American dream.

Fifty years in California I know just how lucky life can be in the United States, because I have. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Obviously, you have not enjoyed the wonderful parts of living the American dream.

Fifty years in California I know just how lucky life can be in the United States, because I have. 

Coal miners in WV won't agree with you.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

The nightmare is the prospect of a racist nationalist extremist becoming president again.

Again.

Last time the establishment, both within the Republican Party and the government machine held him in check.

He learnt, I don't think he is very clever but he is shrewd. The Republican Party has been purged, the government machine will be purged within the first months.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, uttradit said:

America’s Paranoid Taylor Swift Super Bowl MAGA Fever Dream

A chyron on the conservative One America News Network deemed it a “massive superbowl psy-op.” The game would be little more than Democratic propaganda, showcasing what Vivek Ramaswamy, the Republican Presidential candidate turned Trump booster, called an “artificially culturally propped-up couple.” (On X, the Times columnist Ross Douthat proposed that the couple should act as a “screening question,” like a Rorschach blot, for a future G.O.P. Administration: Are they “the last best hope for America” or a ploy to make N.F.L. fans “get booster shots and vote for Democrats”?)

Chayka-Swiftulairty.jpg

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

America’s Paranoid Taylor Swift Super Bowl MAGA Fever Dream

A chyron on the conservative One America News Network deemed it a “massive superbowl psy-op.” The game would be little more than Democratic propaganda, showcasing what Vivek Ramaswamy, the Republican Presidential candidate turned Trump booster, called an “artificially culturally propped-up couple.” (On X, the Times columnist Ross Douthat proposed that the couple should act as a “screening question,” like a Rorschach blot, for a future G.O.P. Administration: Are they “the last best hope for America” or a ploy to make N.F.L. fans “get booster shots and vote for Democrats”?)

Chayka-Swiftulairty.jpg

Most singers/actors support the Democrats.

Is anybody surprised by this?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1