Tucker Carlson Goes to Moscow?

Social Media

Just now, Lacessit said:

Putin was, in the days of the Soviet Union. I don't know what his position in the political spectrum now.

Right wing is my guess. Some say he is super rich. Richest man alive.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Tucker is a journalist in the same way Alex Jones is a journalist, which is to say he's not. He's an entertainer, or as Jones' lawyer told the court when Jones was sued over his Sandy Hook idiocy, a Performance Artist. When Tucker got sued his lawyer used a similar defense, which was to say, "Nobody should believe anything Tucker says".

Tucker is a trust fund baby, his mother heir to the Swanson TV dinner fortune (very bad ultra processed 'food'). Despite being the epitome of white privilege, Tucker could not get accepted at any Ivy League university, which was the goal of many back when he was that age. Tucker was also dinged from acceptance to the State Department and CIA.

He had a journeyman career as a political pundit, his schtick being a mildly-irritating nerd-type wearing a bowtie. He never found any great success until he went full Performance Artist and aligned himself with the far right and white supremacist movement, and dropped the bowtie. He's very big on the Replacement Theory, where 'superior' cultures are being destroyed by too much immigration (kind of like all the Western expats who come to settle in Thailand).

Tucker's MO is to give a characteristic puzzled look when any guest or interviewee says something rational or sane.

tucker.jpg

Most people from London think that's true.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, impulse said:

Yeah.  I'm going to go with my standard, "Lack of curiosity is not a virtue". 

Seems the globalists would prefer blind, deaf and dumb compliance.

Edit:  Here's where I expect he'll post the interview (if it happens).  There are several great long format interviews in the various sections.  Some solid, some way out there.  I just hope the Putin interview doesn't go behind a paywall.

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-tucker-carlson-encounter/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/tuckercarlson-com-bias/

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, uttradit said:

He is married, doesn't do drugs. I doubt he really needs a job. Most people who work on prime time TV get fired a couple of times based on ratings or offending someone.

Could his firing possibly have something to do with old rupee having to shell out almost a billion dollars to pay for the Lying this dirt bag was selling?anyway I think trumpy should tag along he can visit his master Putin get tips on how to turn a nation into one big cash cow then perhaps pop down to N Korea and pay his love interest a visit……..don’t forget to pack those thumb drives Donnie you Know the ones were you photo graphed the documents you stole

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Really crazy as voiced in the video.

Moscow and to some extent St. Petersburg are bubbles for Russian elites. 

You can't judge what's happening in Russia from those places.

Maybe Tucker is auditioning for VP pick.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Really crazy as voiced in the video.

Moscow and to some extent St. Petersburg are bubbles for Russian elites. 

You can't judge what's happening in Russia from those places.

Maybe Tucker is auditioning for VP pick.

America appears to have established a minor tradition of getting presidents from the entertainment industry. Reagan was an actor, Trump a TV celebrity.

Here's a scenario to give everyone pause.

Trump picks Tucker as his VP, and gets re-elected. Before Trump can get going on his mission of vengeance, he dies from choking on a Big Mac. Carlson becomes president.

• Haha 1