Tucker Carlson Goes to Moscow?

Social Media

39 minutes ago, Trippy said:

I know all about nazi sympathizers before ww2, but to compare Trump voters to them is nonsense. Suggest you stop believing the propaganda machine that is the democratic party. 

Not nonsense but both America first movements are dead ringers.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So Russia invades another country with reason they're anti war.

Sometimes war is inevitable. Tucker doesn't support the mindless wars the US goes in for in pursuit of global hegemony.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, ozimoron said:

He picks hot button issues which trigger conservatives and appeal to their fear and loathing. He is deeply involved in the outrage industry and is nothing other than a profiteer off misery. And he's an abject racist. To the core.

How do you know?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I think he and trump aught to both go call it the wanna be dictator tour or better yet perhaps Tucker could sign up for russan flying lessons without benifit of an airplane that would be great!!👍 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Can't the US cancel his citizenship? The US is effectively at war with Russia. This jerk is clearly abetting the Russian cause here. While he has a free speech right to do so, it doesn't detract from the fact that he is doing so. He is a traitor.

Yes let's cancel him for doing an interview because we don't like the person he is interviewing (and because he has some right leaning views). 

That's definitely the best way forward for journalism and freedom of speech. :whistling:

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, steven100 said:

disagree .... the guy is a nitwit and a knucklehead ...    hope he cops all the backlash from this he deserves.

Tryuthfully have you ever watched a COMPLETE podcast of his?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

I'm hearing a deafening silence....only Ozimoron replied and he has never watched Tucker or he would have said. So no one who derides him has ever watched him? QED. What a bunch of sheeple you all are, swallowing propangada and government talking points all day long.

Where  did you get that Idea? I have also watched Hannity and Watters and that other super bigot that got fired. I wouldn't have an opinion of I hadn't watched them. All of them sell their ethics for money. Racist scum all of them.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, retarius said:

Tryuthfully have you ever watched a COMPLETE podcast of his?

not a complete from start to finish ....  just a few short talks of his,  but mostly from news on Social media.

anyone who goes to Moscow and supports Putin is a loser in my book and many others I would expect.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

Are you totally mad..,..Putin is as conservative as they come....he's for religion (Orthodox Church), family, and anti-trans, anti-woke and the like. His latest thing is to announce that he wants war vets to become the elite of Russian society. Clearly you have never ever listened to him actually speak (translated properly) and have formed your vies by silly western corporate snippets denigrating him. 

If you read a previous post of mine, I said Putin was far left prior to the fall of the Soviet Union. He's obviously a fascist now.

Trump and Putin both use religion for their own ends, if you believe they are sincere there's a bridge in Sydney I'd like to sell you.

In 1994, the Budapest Memorandum guaranteed the security of Ukraine in return for that country surrendering its nuclear weapons. 20 years later, Putin invaded Crimea. 2022, he went the whole hog.

In 1932, Stalin orchestrated the Holodomor, a famine which killed approximately 6 million Ukrainians. Stalin then moved Russians into the depopulated areas. It's why most Ukrainians know Putin is attempting their genocide, he's trying to follow in Stalin's footsteps.

I have seen and heard Putin say he wants to restore Russia to its former glory. That's code for bringing back the Iron Curtain, all the way to Germany.

These are historical facts, nothing to do with what you term silly Western snippets.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, retarius said:

Sometimes war is inevitable. Tucker doesn't support the mindless wars the US goes in for in pursuit of global hegemony.

@retarius

Wars Only Right If Anti-Western Forces Start Them, Says Putin Supporter.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1