Pit Bull Breeder Killed by his own dogs

1 minute ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

More kids are killed by cars/traffic accidents. Lets get rid of cars. Doh.

what a silly uneducated comment.   Some dog breeds are dangerous and need to be eliminated.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Not an XL Bully. Try again. And nothing to confirm this is the dog mentioned. ** A flaming comment aimed at moderation has been removed.

I didn't write the story ....  but you seem to make out you know everything here except how to work the website so maybe you should have been the writer.   😂

Always the same, pitbull die, gas them !

No one ever say human die. In many times the owners are guilty. altercation between some of the dogs, so he wasnt alpha and couldnt control. There you go.

Humans made the dog ! Already over a century, so now in their genes? Humans did it.

However that would be more the bull terrier, made for fighting bulls and bears.

Brindle and white Bull Terrier

Her is a list of dogs to be careful with

https://www.thepamperedpup.com/fighting-dog-breeds/

However every dog can be a potential mauler or what ever, it is up to EDUCATION. Being the alpha dog. 

SO now and then in my walks I do meet sometimes a pitbull and Im still alive. I even engage for an encounter with them, as I love dogs.

BUT always try to read a dog, mostly saying also some first to owner (or even dog) and then see how dog reacts or owner.

Not long ago, I met a very big pit bull. It seems he was dying to meet me and all friendly. He was really massive and I had to be aware he dint throw me off my feet. One big muscled dog. Lovely pit bull dog

Go to crazy<deleted>.com and find brutal or extreme.

There you can see what humans do to each other or animals, by accident, try out or on purpose.

Be aware you didnt eat before as it could come out again by seeing those.

No im not promoting and I only came up on this site, searching for funny movies, long ago!.

However they arent absolutely funny. It makes you, want to pug.

Weird as this site is wide open, imagine your kid finds it by searching for funny movies or something like that.

Your kid will change and be in a shock.

I would say in this case, again a human is involved allegedly in wrong way, so all can happen with the dogs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

looks like a Pit Bull to me in the video that's for damn sure  ...

I'm sure it does. :laugh:

That's why the stats are so misleading. Uneducated individuals often get breeds mixed up, I'd be willing to bet 99% of people on this thread would label the dog below as a "PitBull" as well.

image.png.f8db90039a24f1b3b5205778400dcc4c.png

Or this one.

image.png.256332df71d2dea6996bd5c308c99551.png

Or this one.

image.png.0ad55578c51085351d70f17ddb143ed2.png

Sometimes it's best to keep your lack of knowledge to yourself, especially when it disproves any point you might be trying to make. 

On 2/20/2024 at 1:25 PM, JonnyF said:

Another clueless backyard breeder. 

Great dogs. Mine is currently watching (supervising) the builders doing our extension.

Such a good boy. Handsome too  :smile:

image.png.3a1dd462e3ff2e7c483e98c39060f3ab.png

That dog is ugly as <deleted>. If it is so safe and wonderful, then why is it in a strong cage and restrained in a heavy leather harness? My dog (not pit-bull) can roam free quite safely even when visitors are at our home. No harnesses or cages required. I wonder how long before you are in the news regarding a dog attack.

On 2/20/2024 at 1:23 PM, Bassosa said:

Dog owners don't kill people, dogs do.

On 2/20/2024 at 1:21 PM, josephbloggs said:

The usual idiots will be along soon to say their pitbulls can sleep with babies and wouldn't hurt a fly. I am sure this guy said the same.

The same kind of idiots who say guns don't kill people....

It takes an Idiot to Know one .

Idiots say that guns kill people . 

A Gun can't do Anything itself it needs a Person ,same as it takes a Person to Use a hammer to Drive a Nail in a Board .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dexxter said:

That dog is ugly as <deleted>.

I'd place a wager he's better looking than you :laugh:.

If it is so safe and wonderful, then why is it in a strong cage and restrained in a heavy leather harness?

Did you even read the thread? We have builders on site working with drills, power saws, angle grinders etc. Wet concrete being poured. Nails and sharp steel cutoffs lying around on the ground. Only an irresponsible, inexperienced owner would leave a dog to roam around in such circumstances.   

My dog (not pit-bull) can roam free quite safely even when visitors are at our home. No harnesses or cages required. I wonder how long before you are in the news regarding a dog attack.

You sound like one of those irresponsible owners that leaves their dogs to roam freely, defecating everywhere and generally being a nuisance. Have you considered a goldfish?

On 2/20/2024 at 1:09 PM, proton said:

If doggies are so nice and loving why do they have to be trained to behave themselves in the first place? Thier nature is predatory hunters, why anyone wants any breed of these disgusting animals is a mystery. They are not fur babies, guard dogs, guide dogs and sniffers aside they are mostly pests. Of course it will be- it's not the dogs it's the owners again, or he must have provoked them!

You need help. See a doctor.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

You need help. See a doctor.

I don't, the people who do are the owners of killer dogs, you know, the clowns who call viscous vermin 'fur babies' just before they rip a kids face off. In 2019 800k people were reported attacked by dogs in the USA alone, over 200k needed medical help, they needed help as well. I don't as I would never have a stinking useless mutt in the house. If I go walking I have an expandable metal batton to say hello to mans best friend if they want to try their luck.

48 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

He's popular with the ladies. Snappy dresser as well  :laugh:.

Like many on this forum, its clear that you are a very responsible and devoted dog owner. 

This is why I believe there should be strict licensing for all dogs....  Any dog should have a responsible and caring owner who can prove they are capable of taking care of the needs of that specific breed. 

The issue as I see it is that enforcement is a real issue, and when a dog such as yours is left untrained it presents a greater risk to society than dogs less powerful.

Your response to this is naturally and understandably very defensive, its emotional response because you love your dog... 

Its a difficult discussion to have on a logical rationale....  But all the breeds which may fall under the 'Pittbull' type breed are clearly more dangerous than other breeds less notorious.

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Like many on this forum, its clear that you are a very responsible and devoted dog owner. 

This is why I believe there should be strict licensing for all dogs....  Any dog should have a responsible and caring owner who can prove they are capable of taking care of the needs of that specific breed. 

The issue as I see it is that enforcement is a real issue, and when a dog such as yours is left untrained it presents a greater risk to society than dogs less powerful.

Your response to this is naturally and understandably very defensive, its emotional response because you love your dog... 

Its a difficult discussion to have on a logical rationale....  But all the breeds which may fall under the 'Pittbull' type breed are clearly more dangerous than other breeds less notorious.

Agree 100%.....licensing is the way forward.....it can fund enforcement and fund, or contribute to, the problems related to strays.

Every dog to be chipped, tagged and treated....or say goodbye to Bowser.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

I don't, the people who do are the owners of killer dogs, you know, the clowns who call viscous vermin 'fur babies' just before they rip a kids face off. In 2019 800k people were reported attacked by dogs in the USA alone, over 200k needed medical help, they needed help as well. I don't as I would never have a stinking useless mutt in the house. If I go walking I have an expandable metal batton to say hello to mans best friend if they want to try their luck.

Dogs aren't useless unless people train them to be. Many lives have been saved by dogs as searchers, drug sniffers, companions to the blind and disabled, K-9's that help police, and just companions to people who have depression. You don't like dogs, don't have one. You can't rant about those that love animals if you don't have the feeling. You do understand that people who intentionally hurt dogs and cats are anti social in many ways. Hurting animals is the first step towards abuse of humans.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Dogs aren't useless unless people train them to be. Many lives have been saved by dogs as searchers, drug sniffers, companions to the blind and disabled, K-9's that help police, and just companions to people who have depression. You don't like dogs, don't have one. You can't rant about those that love animals if you don't have the feeling. You do understand that people who intentionally hurt dogs and cats are anti social in many ways. Hurting animals is the first step towards abuse of humans.

Dogs are never trained to be useless, they are useless and dangerous from birth and natural predators. They have to be trained to try and knock some of the aggression, slyness and nastiness out of them. Nobody hurts animals more than those who EAT them. There is no higher form of animal abuse than killing them to consume them, no need for it.

Just now, proton said:

Dogs are never trained to be useless, they are useless and dangerous from birth and natural predators. They have to be trained to try and knock some of the aggression, slyness and nastiness out of them. Nobody hurts animals more than those who EAT them. There is no higher form of animal abuse than killing them to consume them, no need for it.

Eiw…. Someone’s house must reek of veggie fart !!!! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Agree 100%.....licensing is the way forward.....it can fund enforcement and fund, or contribute to, the problems related to strays.

Yep - and all owners legally responsible and financially accountable for the actions of their ‘pet’….

…. Thus, responsible owners have no concerns… 

… & those who are not face prison time when their untrained dog mauls a child in the home, on private land or in public. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

exactly,   and if your a responsible dog owner then you won't mind the dog being micro chipped..

It's got to be regulated.  Spot fines imposed if your dog is of the leash or outside the owners yard or property.

• Like 1