Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

No, it is not, Israel just have to withdraw from stolen land, create a buffer, Unifil create safety,  and then both parts have to respect international law. Hamas chease to exists and a muppet government replacing them controlled by international help. 

It worked in Germany 

Which part of Hamas will continue with these 7/10 attacks indefinitely don't you understand Hummin!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hummin said:

We have seen the results of war on terror before, I have faith they will succeed this time to, 

,,,,, ,,,,,,

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It worked in Germany 

Don't keep looking at the past and tying to work out the future

Israel is in an unprecedented situation and something that may have worked in the past may not work in the future

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Israel was not in Gaza, this was about Gaza and Hamas. Nobody rewards terrorists for such atrocities to innocent people

I say you are wrong again, as you continue to deny the abuse and crimes Israel have done to people of Gaza. You guys are not willing to accept the 7. Was just as a result of a ticking bomb because of humanitarian reasons. 

Again going in circles, and not willing to accept international reports about continously Israeli crimes

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I say you are wrong again, as you continue to deny the abuse and crimes Israel have done to people of Gaza. You guys are not willing to accept the 7. Was just as a result of a ticking bomb because of humanitarian reasons. 

Again going in circles, and not willing to accept international reports about continously Israeli crimes

Again going in circles

You are I agree. I stick to the facts and the topic including International reports from the Head of the UN. 

"the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas."

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Again going in circles

You are I agree. I stick to the facts and the topic including International reports from the Head of the UN. 

"the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas."

simplified and Out of context when it comes to the background history. 

38 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Which part of Hamas will continue with these 7/10 attacks indefinitely don't you understand Hummin!

I understand Hamas attack, and probably If I was a young palestinian man, I would most likely had been a jihad worrier my self, and thats the difference between you and me, understand reality.

Same I most likely would had defended Israel if Iwas a jew and born in Israel, but Im not, and I have the luxury of see the whole picture from outside and make up my opinion on available sources. 

Again explained in details, so remember next time you feel for asking what I do not understand. Ask yourself instead

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I understand Hamas attack, and probably If I was a young palestinian man, I would most likely had been a jihad worrier my self, and thats the difference between you and me, understand reality.

Same I most likely would had defended Israel if Iwas a jew and born in Israel, but Im not, and I have the luxury of see the whole picture from outside and make up my opinion on available sources. 

Again explained in details, so remember next time you feel for asking what I do not understand. Ask yourself instead

You are definitely a worrier, no doubt there. You don't understand reality that is the point, what is Israel supposed to do if Hamas wants to wipe them off the face of the Earth......that is the reality!

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Poor deflection making excuses for terrorists

Thank you for today, office time ends for the weekend. Have a great 

celebrating of Songkran. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Israel was not in Gaza, this was about Gaza and Hamas. Nobody rewards terrorists for such atrocities to innocent people

Well if things don't change this time I expect many years of the same, eventually one side or the other will have to compromise, hopefully Palestinians have learned a lesson and Israel will have the grace to live alongside there neighbours in peace.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You are definitely a worrier, no doubt there. You don't understand reality that is the point, what is Israel supposed to do if Hamas wants to wipe them off the face of the Earth......that is the reality!

Living in suppression is not a life, people will rather die, it is universal,  and for palestionians you are happy to tell their agenda, but when it comes to Israels prophecies, you are not so willing to admit their final goals.

Same to you, happy Songkran 😊 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Living in suppression is not a life, people will rather die, it is universal 

I thought you'd gone you little teaser.

Will you answer my question before you go "what is Israel supposed to do if Hamas wants to wipe them off the face of the Earth"?

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Well if things don't change this time I expect many years of the same, eventually one side or the other will have to compromise, hopefully Palestinians have learned a lesson and Israel will have the grace to live alongside there neighbours in peace.

You and your crystal ball again. For your information the majority of Palastinians have learnt they do not want Hamas in charge of government after the war is over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

I thought you'd gone you little teaser.

Will you answer my question before you go "what is Israel supposed to do if Hamas wants to wipe them off the face of the Earth"?

Israel want to expand, and Palestinians want the land they where once promised but screwed over. And there it stands and the reasons for this continuesly conflict helped by the world politics. 

I see only temporary solutions, it is a locked situation. 

I thought I clearly stated several times now what the best solution is. But you gous laugh it off. 

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Truth hurts you. So be it

I think you are more emotionally involved in this topic than me, as I clearly see both parts, which you do not

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

I think you are more emotionally involved in this topic than me, as I clearly see both parts, which you do not

Yes you make excuses for terrorism. I don't. That is why there is a war. To seek justice for their murderous acts

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You and your crystal ball again. For your information the majority of Palastinians have learnt they do not want Hamas in charge of government after the war is over.

I hope you're right, then there is no excuse for not having a 2 state solution.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes you make excuses for terrorism. I don't. That is why there is a war. To seek justice for their murderous acts

To understand why things happens, and why people getting desperate is totally different than excuse their actions? It is more about level of knownledge and intelligence to see patterns and how conclicts pulses throughout time. 

But you operate whit a selective mind and understanding, and many people do.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That could be the solution to the problem .

It wouldn't be nice , but we would all get over it and move on 

It have useally worked in the past, latest at Sri Lanka

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Israel want to expand, and Palestinians want the land they where once promised but screwed over. And there it stands and the reasons for this continuesly conflict helped by the world politics. 

I see only temporary solutions, it is a locked situation. 

I thought I clearly stated several times now what the best solution is. But you gous laugh it off. 

It has more to do with Israel not liking terrorist rockets being continually launched at them, and Hamas has clearly stated it will not stop these incursions into Israel to commit more 7/10 terrorist attacks and if you cannot see this, is it because you don't want to.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

To understand why things happens, and why people getting desperate is totally different than excuse their actions? It is more about level of knownledge and intelligence to see patterns and how conclicts pulses throughout time. 

No I operate with priority matters in order, first job get rid of Hamas the terrorists because of their actions and ongoing risks for further atrocities, second job is working on solutions. That's how these things work, you'll even find I have no need to insult other peoples intelligence along the way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1