Swiss man who allegedly assaulted Thai doctor faces additional charges

snoop1130

5 hours ago, sambum said:

You are getting confused with another Swiss tosspot !

no..the source said both women were kicked..doesn't matter..thnx

1 hour ago, notrub said:

Having occasionally enjoyed the company of Swiss Nationals during decades of skiing at French resorts favoured by them.  I can say, therefore, with authority that some Swiss people are very nice and that some are complete tw*ts and believe that the world should move out of their way; thus enabling them to enjoy their activities uninterrupted or intruded upon by lesser beings.🙏🏼😡🙂

Soooo, just about like all other nationalities then?

• Agree 2

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I won't miss him when he will leave Thailand.

But I wonder how many other people in Thailand every kicked another person and own a gun and ignored an ambulance. Many! And I am sure many well-known people. And nobody cares. 

The many others are not Farangs. 

10 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

Is it pick on swedish people this month?

erm.. nearly...    but at least its not pick on stupid people quite yet... 

But we may be able to slag-off Austrians, because an Australian motorcyclist became violent... 

Or perhaps we can mix up.....   Iceland-Ireland, Slovenia-Slovakia, Libya-Lebanon, Lithuania-Latvia, Guyana-Guinea etc etc... 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Excogitator said:

No, but let's do it anyway. okay, I'll start.. Damned those ikea-furniture, they are so annoying to have to put together.  

But Agnetha was fit a <deleted> !  She could help me with a bit of screwing or hammering together.

And of course, not forgetting lovely little Gretha Thunsberg. I could help with warming her globally.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, smedly said:

agree

but maybe his wife/partner has an agenda - she finally got rid of this abusing POS 

I had a bit of a different take on the wife.

Assuming that this is a real marriage, regardless of the fact that he does seem to be a dick, she probably loves him and in the space of a few days her world is shattered.

He's going to prison(?) and deported.

I have no idea what it takes to get a foreign wife into Switzerland but I'm making the leap that it's time consuming and expensive as it is for most Western countries

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

After all that its not even his own property but a rented one, how can they revoke his visa if he still has charges pending, either drop the charges and revoke his visa or keep his visa active while the case is under long drawn out legal process  

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it is not a grey area...foreigners are not permitted to own firearms in Thailand.

There is an obvious grey area as follows:

The Amendment to the Gun laws 1947, gazettet in October 2017, states that only Thais can register guns with Authorities. It remains silent on the question whether previous registrations by foreigners remain valid or otherwise. In other words does this law apply in retrospect or not.

An answer to this obvious 'grey area'

has been published by a reliable not to be named source. Quote:

"Gen Ood Buengbon, head of the NLA's committee scrutinising the amendments, said the new laws would not have any impact on those already having  permit before its promulgation in the Royal Gazette within 90 days"  end Quote

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me that sometimes I honk my horn at some idiot drivers. What will happen if maybe next time I do that and some hiso is nearby and she is shocked by my behavior and complains. Will my visa be revoked and then I have to go?

Or will the police just tell me I have to pay a million THB or else?

IMHO the threshold for "go and never come back" seems to be a little low.

Stop honking your horn?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, traveller101 said:

There is an obvious grey area as follows:

The Amendment to the Gun laws 1947, gazettet in October 2017, states that only Thais can register guns with Authorities. It remains silent on the question whether previous registrations by foreigners remain valid or otherwise. In other words does this law apply in retrospect or not.

An answer to this obvious 'grey area'

has been published by a reliable not to be named source. Quote:

"Gen Ood Buengbon, head of the NLA's committee scrutinising the amendments, said the new laws would not have any impact on those already having  permit before its promulgation in the Royal Gazette within 90 days"  end Quote

"An answer to this obvious 'grey area' has been published by a reliable not to be named source".

Yes, i read that in the Bangkok Post, hence my response to another poster.  In which "not-to-be-named-source" (?) did you see it?

On 3/8/2024 at 7:12 PM, S Mart said:

I’m sorry but any man that beats up any woman such as this Swiss #2 Coward did should be publicly horse whipped and sent back to Switzerland ASAP. What a worthless human this derelict is. Anyone that defends this coward is cut from the same cloth. Go with him good riddance.

Could you please highlight who has actually defended Swiss #2 or are you trying to create an invisible enemy? Never mind, you got the likes that you wanted. 

• Thumbs Up 1

In Switzerland, every citizen has the right to have a gun at their homes in addition the Swiss Confederation distributes weapons to citizens after they leave the Swiss army.
Despite this the country has about 2 million privately owned guns in a nation of 8.3 million people and its like that gun ownership is a mandatory community duty, not a matter of individual free choice in order every time to be notified from Authorities to protect the microstate of Banks and cheeses.......against enemies.

But these things is defferent in Kingdom of Thailand because he is European citizen from Swiss Confederation.

Finally if the authoritarian "wise" guy has in his possession guns then its mandatory for Thai Authority to ban him for ever to ender the Kingdom who also showed misogynic behaviours for Thais civilians safety.

I read the two artcles from two European civilians both come from Swiss Confederation who both beat and insult Thai citizens and one of them has also guns in his home.

What do you expect dear Thais to be the......next step in safety for average Thai civilians?

To kill /rape or beat again women and unfortunately minors?

Congradulation!

Both Europeans from Swiss Confedaration ought to be persona non grata for Kingdom of Thailand!

As a European citizen from Greece/Athens I feel ashamed for their both unacceptable horrible behaviours against two Thai ladies and one more time I bow my head to both Thai ladies.

Moving-picture-Greece-flag-flapping-on-pole-with-name-animated-gif.gif

Edited by Paris333
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, billd766 said:

The rule of the Nazis ended in 1945, some 79 years ago. Those people who were Nazis back then would be close to 100 years old now.

They may be 100 years old now, but ever wondered what happened to the wealth. Wealth does not disappear just because a person becomes old or dies. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Lopburikid said:

The Swiss who beat the woman up in Big C is in prison, he has refused bail (B50,000) even though his ex-wife was prepared to pay it.

yes I know he refused bail, safer on the inside? He still has to go to court to be prosecuted, I think he will get Bankok Hilton time then deported.

On 3/8/2024 at 5:19 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Next, he was seen jaywalking weeks ago.

Deport this dangerous individual right away so that Thailand is safe again! 😉 

I find him dangerous all right, and not for jaywalking.

• Like 1

Its like it dos not only rain on this guy but its pouring. And think about it. If he just be a bit nicer, nothing of this would ever happen. I dont know what karma really is but maybe something like this😊

8 hours ago, tgw said:

wait ... charges for owning REGISTERED guns ?

this whole story gets more ridiculous day after day.

for this one Swiss scumbag who should answer for "kicking" (still waiting on the proof of the kicking - where are the haematomas) the doctor (not that it should make a difference who he kicked) - for that ONE scumbag, I see dozens of officials and officers abusing their power, peddling influence and intervening in the judicial process.

He can not legally own a gun. If it's registered to him that could only happen if he illegally bribed an official. Why would a normal person need a gun for anyway. In his case it was to intimidate others. This POS thinks nothing of assaulting women, obstructing an ambulance and is a menace to society.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/8/2024 at 5:19 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Next, he was seen jaywalking weeks ago.

Deport this dangerous individual right away so that Thailand is safe again! 😉 

Glad the locals do not carry handguns in their pickup trucks.

• Haha 2