Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

1 hour ago, transam said:

No doubt that has been on the table, but McTrump with a red cap on back to front, can you just picture that......:unsure:........

He looks ridiculous enough as it is, wearing an orange face and candy-floss quiff......😝

No more ridiculous than the Biden supporting Drag Queens invading young school children classroom to push their narrative.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, xylophone said:

You poor soul, my post was not about questioning what you said, but questioning why you had the ongoing need to refer to a news channel, whose own lawyers had said that one should not believe what they said because it's not news.

There is a subtle difference, but then again subtlety is not a word that trumpies know much about, and trumps recent ramble to his goobers is a perfect example of that.

I was right.  You can’t.

Third failure in a row is a charm.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, transam said:

How..........?  🤔

When he writes his story about you and the miserable conditions of living in a stuffy fan room and the effects it has on one’s brain.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

Another one of your “award winning “ comments.  I see a Noble Peace Prize in the future.

Good to see that you are a Trump supporter because he favours supporters like you .....Noble Peace Prize indeed!!!!!!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

When he writes his story about you and the miserable conditions of living in a stuffy fan room and the effects it has on one’s brain.

Sorry, don't understand that, try again, it may be good for a laugh.........😄

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I see you are cornered again, reading that post...........😆

But, yeh, life is tough, too hot to mow the lawn today, something you room dwellers don't have to worry about......👍

You foolin some but not me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, G_Money said:

You foolin some but not me.

I think you could be fooled quite easily, but doubt you could spot it.

But, what am I fooling you over, this could be fun..........:clap2:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Spelling and grammar deficiencies are to be expected, it's the total vacuum of critical thinking which defines his supporters.

Spoken like a true critical thinker

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, riclag said:

This time around Trump wont be picking Military experts according to the old guard recommendations.

I don't think "the old guard" suggested ivanka and Jared or did I miss something only you are aware of? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

Border security seems to be a big thing for you (or at least it's what you're being told is important to you), so EXACTLY what don't you like about the Dems bill that is currently being blocked by the GOP? Now we know you have been fed some propaganda about 'allowing' 5,000 in (it doesn't by the way - that's just a number set for automatic lockdown) but what about all the other proposals? Just on the off chance you don't actually know what the bill includes, let me tell you the highlights:-

Detention - Immigration and Customs Enforcement would get almost $8 billion in emergency funding, rivalling the agency’s regular annual budget of about $9 billion. The emergency funding would include more than $3 billion for increased detention capacity.

Asylum - The plan would set a goal of speeding up the review of asylum claims, striving to let no cases last more than six months — often by allowing asylum officers to close out a claim rather than going through immigration courts. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services would get nearly $4 billion to help shoulder that new workload, including for hiring more than 4,300 asylum officers.

Ports of entry - DHS would still consider asylum requests from people crossing at legal ports of entry during those periods of “border shutdown” — just not in between those ports. Officials would have to process at least 1,400 asylum requests per day under those terms.

Local support - $1.4 billion would be disbursed to help states and local governments handle the influx of immigrants.

Border wall - The bill would force the Biden administration to use money already laid out for border barriers on the kind of steel fencing that Trump boasted during his tenure.

Work permits - Immigrants who apply for asylum could be eligible to work in the U.S. while they wait.

Border Patrol - Customs and Border Protection would get nearly $7 billion in emergency funding, a massive infusion above its current yearly budget of about $21 billion. That extra funding would include $723 million towards the hiring of Border Patrol agents and overtime pay.

Detention and that border ‘shutdown’: What's really in Biden's bipartisan immigration deal - POLITICO

It certainly looks like some good, positive steps to not only stem the flow but also to process immigrants faster and more efficiently. 

We understand why the GOP wants to block this but EXACTLY what do you personally have against any of the policies proposed? 

Seems like the topic went a stray.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump will be picking yes-men and toadies, just like he did last time. The narcissistic side of his personality ensures that, because he can't stand the thought there may be someone in the room who is smarter than him.

The ramifications of a weakened US military go far beyond America itself. Be careful what you wish for.

"There may be someone in the room smarter than him 🤔" it's more like the Kings new clothes 

9 minutes ago, Dave0206 said:

I don't think "the old guard" suggested ivanka and Jared or did I miss something only you are aware of? 

No , but you did mention a general ,didnt you.

1 hour ago, peter zwart said:

I'm so surprised that a once big and leading nation can now only bring these two, ready for elderly care, men. More than 300 million people and there is no one better to find?

Very valid point.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Spelling and grammar deficiencies are to be expected, it's the total vacuum of critical thinking which defines his supporters.

Ever hear of auto correct.  It’s probably not on your flip phone.

I think you could be fooled quite easily, but doubt you could spot it.

But, what am I fooling you over, this could be fun..........:clap2:

You tell me..  You know the truth.

Doubt it, if you are confused about your own stuff, just say so............🙄

Try a little harder.  But I admit it probably a worthless attempt.

31 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

There seems to be a shared dynamic or bonding with Trump where supporters they take on his personal traits.

This phenomenon, sometimes referred to as “emotional contagion” or “mirroring,” seems to be a natural part of doting relationships.

Trump showed a preference for visual information or oral briefings over lengthy text documents during his presidency.

Perhaps you would like me to draw you a picture instead?

The oral option is definitely not on the table.

Emotional Contagion | Psychology Today

Trump Doesn't Read His Daily Intelligence Briefings; Prefers Big Pictures Instead (newsweek.com)

Breaking with tradition, Trump skips president’s written intelligence report and relies on oral briefings - The Washington Post

No need to envy.  We welcome former liberals who have finally come to their senses.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Ever hear of auto correct.  It’s probably not on your flip phone.

Please point me to any spelling error in my 23,800 posts.

You may be able to catch me out on grammar if you look long enough.

Knock yourself out.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Please point me to any spelling error in my 23,800 posts.

You may be able to catch me out on grammar if you look long enough.

Knock yourself out.

Quite frankly, you’re not worth the time and effort.

Regardless of your high post count that you see as a badge of honor.  I see it as a fool that spends too much time on the internet versus engaging in the real world.  If you engaged in the real world (USA) you would see the real problems.

However I do understand you need some type of ammunition to fire back at me since that’s all you have to go on, a misspelled word.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

The world is in awe of USA economic recovery and taming the inflation World is awe of the management of Covid and the vaccination success. In awe of the leadership of USA in leading the allies against the tyrannical Putin’s invasion of Ukraine and standing up against China. Yes Biden should carry on for another 4 years 

yeah right,you live in dream land no body outside of the US is in 'awe' of the US, that is your whole problem,. you are the most propagandised country on the planet 5% of you have passports, your corrupted media tells you 1 one thing and you are in an echo bubble, when the truth is the rest of the world hates the US

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1