Obama, Fearing Biden Loss to Trump, Is on the Phone to Strategize

Social Media

I worked at the Music Hall as an usher when I was in high school.  At that time it was a first-run movie theatre, with the stage show, of course.

It was ok, but they kept bugging us to get haircuts (it was the late 1960s).  Saw "The Odd Couple" so many damned times I think the entire dialogue is stashed in my memory somewhere.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmmm. Does that mean that Biden will be buying the next door coastline property in Hawaii to live in? To show his support for climate change theory?

Why not send him an email and ask him?

58 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Meanwhile Trump too is getting his band back together with Paul Manafort, Corey Lewandowoski and Roger Stone. Those unscrupulous individuals will help Trump raise money to line their pockets. 

Welcome to the most unconventional White House tour you’ve ever seen!

First up, we have the ‘Dream Team,’ a unique ensemble cast featuring two individuals who’ve had the distinct ‘honor’ of being convicted felons, and two others who’ve made headlines as sex offenders. They’re here to provide a… let’s say ‘colorful’ backdrop to your visit.

Next, we’ve arranged for an exclusive performance by the J6 Choir, belting out a rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner that’s sure to be… memorable.

And don’t be surprised if you spot members of the Proud Boys serving as the Honor Guard. It’s all part of the experience!

For our esteemed guests from Russia and North Korea, this is a must-see attraction. But don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about our domestic visitors. There’s something for everyone!

And what’s a visit without a souvenir? Make sure to stop by the Trump Merch Shop on your way out for some exclusive memorabilia. And for a small fee, you can even get a photo with the ‘Dream Team.’ Just remember, all sales are final!

So come one, come all, to the most talked-about tour in town. It’s a spectacle you won’t want to miss!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tug said:

It’s a powerful message in my opinion to see 3 successful presidents in the same room supporting America and democracy 

What 3 presidents? I see Biden and Obama, Hilary never was president, and I don't recognize the 4th person (last photo?).

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1