Picture of Israeli soldier holding Thai flag causes a stir

webfact

11 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

How about...

See, I have given you this land.  Go in and take possession of the land the Lord swore He would give to your fathers

Who did God tell that to ?

If its in the Bible, then I would have thought that God was talking to Christians 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Who did God tell that to ?

If its in the Bible, then I would have thought that God was talking to Christians 

I simply responded to a question you asked...

Of course it is in the bible.... Deuteronomy 1:8

This is aimed at the descendants of Jacob, Abraham, Isaac. 

I suspect a bit of contradiction exists in the Koran though! 

1 minute ago, Excogitator said:

You again.. What Israel is doing in Palestine is per definition a genocide, which is; 

'the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.'   Which is exactly the netanyahoo fascist regimes' endgame. Now go count the dead Palestinian civilians, far outnumbering those of hamas,  then recalibrate your moral compass, because you are on the wrong side of history here.

Israel are targeting Hamas , Israel's intention is to wipe out Hamas and Israel have killed about 13 000 Hamas members .

There is a war happening and civilians get killed in wars , 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I simply responded to a question you asked...

Of course it is in the bible.... Deuteronomy 1:8

This is aimed at the descendants of Jacob, Abraham, Isaac. 

I suspect a bit of contradiction exists in the Koran though! 

Jews don't follow the Bible though , they follow the Torah 

F-35 and 6 rockets, that what it took for Israel to Israel to bombs and demolish the Iran consulate in Syria,

killing high ranking Iranian commanders,

as Churchill quoted:

In war times  there are 2 choices, shame or war, if you choose shame, war will happen anyway...

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-bombs-iran-embassy-syria-iranian-commanders-among-dead-2024-04-01/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Jews don't follow the Bible though , they follow the Torah 

You brought up the bible.. stop back pedaling. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You brought up the bible.. stop back pedaling. 

I didn't , I replied to another person who first mentioned the Bible . 

MarkyM3 first mentioned the Bible at 03.36 am yesterday

(You could have at least scroll back to the previous page to look first)

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2024 at 2:30 AM, Hummin said:

The biggest lie, is continuing claiming  7. October as a start of this conflict! It was just the results of decades of suppressing people with violence, bombing, unjustified revenge,  taking away peoples rights as individuals, being punished for neighbour's actions,  braking international laws, and all this while the international community with power watching and do nothing. 

Tired of listening to excuses and defending war crimes.

And yes, this conflict is much closer to all of us than any other conflict in the region, because this is not an civil war, this is an superpower against a poor defenseless part, where the children and women suffers more than any others. And we support them with weapons, and also made them a nuclear war nation with help from UK and Norway! 

They have no territory to hide or defend themselves from! 

Just tired of reading BS from the same Israel apologist over and over, with no what so ever empathy, and say it could had been different, if ,,,,,,, they didnt attack 7. october, but no, 7. october didnt change anything, it just escalated the process! 

Well unfortunate Hamas have succeeded, they have the world attention now, even it was a suicide! A suicide hard to understand, 

We all understand the complexity of this conflict, we understand the jews fighting for their existence, and we understand those behind 7. October must pay for what they did, and we also understand, Hamas have to lay down their weapons, and surrender! But thats not happening, instead Israel choose to kill civilians! 

Our voice will hopefully be heard, and the international community will listen, and makes things happen! 

But, as long Usa use their veto right, then, nothing is going to happen! 

The real cause is the Balfour Declaration and how England cheated the Palestinians. England received the mandate to prepare the Arab population of Palestine for independence. England had promised them their own land if Palestinians would actively support England during WW 2.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, toho said:

The real cause is the Balfour Declaration and how England cheated the Palestinians. England received the mandate to prepare the Arab population of Palestine for independence. England had promised them their own land if Palestinians would actively support England during WW 2.

We have been asked to stop giving history lessons .

But England wasn't there at the time  , it was the United Kingdom who were there and they had bigger issues to sort out than the minor Palestinian  issue 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I didn't , I replied to another person who first mentioned the Bible . 

MarkyM3 first mentioned the Bible at 03.36 am yesterday

(You could have at least scroll back to the previous page to look first)

You asked a question of The Bible, pardon me sticking my orb in but it was meant to educate you!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/30/2024 at 8:40 AM, Ben Zioner said:

More TBA [Thai BellyAching].

But the Merkava looks great, mighty.

Some people think the mighty merkava looks better being towed away as a blackened hull with a hole punched in the weak spot near the engine compartment by a Yasin RPG. It's purely a matter of taste.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

Don't even bother, just a few spineless cowardly typewriter worriers! They think they express themself with emotions when have nothing better to say, or just constantly ignorantly hammering the same statements over and over, again and again defending war on terror with terror! 

Israel using overwhelming excessive force because they can! 

They lost my respect and sympathy when my friends started to come back from serving in Unifil Battalion early 80'ies. 

7. October was a result of decades of suppressing palestines, and the western countries who supports Israel, did not manage to keep them or the palestines in check. Right now after bombing the Irani consulate, they again violated international rules. I see New york Times tey to explain why this was not braking international laws, but, really? 

The constantly interruptions with western countries supporting different loose fractions of rebellion groups in midle east as well, wars and revenge bombings, contributes to unstabillity in the whole region. And for every innocent civillian killed and mutilated (especially kids and women) you create x new terrorists/freedomfighters, choose your own definition. 

Still this do not legitimate Hamas action against civilians, just explain why it happened because of decades of hostility, abuse, use of excessively force every time they revenged incidents and attacks, as well continuesly establishing new settlements on stolen land. 

The connections and clean up after ww2 formed how many countries today see the west, and one of them is Iran who supports and use the Palestinians for their cause and revenge for what was done to them when they had their first democratic election, who was overtrown in coup, and the Sha became the puppet for the new world order. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

And that is only one of the details innthe aftermath of ww2, + other despots who was played and used as long they where useful, and for then turn the back on them, and create caos in the name of democracy. 

Iraq, Lybia, Zyria 

For those who is interested

Israel bombing Iranian consulate/embassy. I got to read it for free once. 

Israel bombed an Iranian Embassy complex. Is that allowed? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/02/world/europe/interpreter-israel-syria-embassy.html

Now back to my holiday. Just thinking how lucky we are, to be allowed to express our thoughts and meanings from a safe distance without risking anything worse than an confused emotion or two! Have a great safe journey and a good wherever you are, and remember how lucky you are! 

20240403_095247.jpg

Nice pic.  Is that the view from the waterfront condos in Gaza that Jared Cushner and Ivanka Trump are going to develop?

On 3/30/2024 at 4:52 PM, BestB said:

Nice deflection but please do stick to facts 

hanas stated no fighters in the hospital, so AGAIN who is fighting IDF in fierce battle for days and mind you not my words but your beloved AlJazeera , fierce fighting raging in vacinity of hospital , so AGAIN who is fighting with IDF? 

then follow up reports claim so many women and children were killed, so it was women and children fighting with IDF? Brave man are hiding in the tunnel ?

make up your mind, which one is it ?

If the Hamas fighters were in the hospital, were they the wounded being treated? It's quite unclear why this operation took two weeks, and how the fighting migrated from 100 m away. It would take an international investigation to know who the victims were and the circumstances of their deaths. Normally there would be a lot of cellphone clips, but I haven't seen any from the time that IDF entered the hospital grounds until they left.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, placnx said:

If the Hamas fighters were in the hospital, were they the wounded being treated? It's quite unclear why this operation took two weeks, and how the fighting migrated from 100 m away. It would take an international investigation to know who the victims were and the circumstances of their deaths. Normally there would be a lot of cellphone clips, but I haven't seen any from the time that IDF entered the hospital grounds until they left.

I haven't seen any from the time that IDF entered the hospital grounds until they left.

Here you go

On 3/30/2024 at 5:01 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Actually out of that number there were well over 13,000 terrorist's killed and also those Gazans killed from Hamas rockets that land back inside Gaza after misfiring. Then you've also got to factor in that the numbers come from Hamas to begin with and they themselves admit that thousands of the death figures are from other media sources but won't name which ones.

The mortality figures are of people wo died in hospitals or whose bodies were brought there. They were identified. In past IDF operations the casualty figures were found to be accurate.

The IDF body count estimates are another matter, and what happened to the intact bodies of Hamas fighters is unclear. Some were taken back to Israel.

1 minute ago, placnx said:

The mortality figures are of people wo died in hospitals or whose bodies were brought there. They were identified. In past IDF operations the casualty figures were found to be accurate.

The IDF body count estimates are another matter, and what happened to the intact bodies of Hamas fighters is unclear. Some were taken back to Israel.

The ones brought in hospital are probably accurate, what about the 13,000 that are unverified and Hamas say come from media sources but wont say which ones? 

Why do you not believe the IDF body counts but believe Hamas body counts?

On 3/30/2024 at 5:52 PM, Presto said:

Do you think Israel gives a flying f&$# about the ICJ? There hasn't been a singular UN resolution that has had consequences for Israel. All because of their big protection from America, and most recently Biden. 

In fact Israel does care about ICJ, and they are trying to get the troops to avoid posting incriminating stuff online. A final judgement would trigger national laws in some countries (including US) that would cut off arms to Israel.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The ones brought in hospital are probably accurate, what about the 13,000 that are unverified and Hamas say come from media sources but wont say which ones? 

Why do you not believe the IDF body counts but believe Hamas body counts?

I assumed that you were referring to an IDF figure, not Hamas. Anyway, that number has nothing to do with the 32,000 tallied victims.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, placnx said:

I assumed that you were referring to an IDF figure, not Hamas. Anyway, that number has nothing to do with the 32,000 tallied victims.

Its got everything to do with it. Hamas figures around 32,000, but 13,000 of those are unverified from media sources but they will not say which ones.

IDF say 13,000 terrorists killed. This figure is to take away from the above.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I haven't seen any from the time that IDF entered the hospital grounds until they left.

Here you go

This is an incredible piece of propaganda. The hospital complex has been destroyed. We see none of that in this video. I question the aid distribution depicted. Was that in fact supplies for the IDF operation?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, placnx said:

This is an incredible piece of propaganda. The hospital complex has been destroyed. We see none of that in this video. I question the aid distribution depicted. Was that in fact supplies for the IDF operation?

Ah propaganda.... and you questio n the aid given..lol

1 hour ago, Dogmatix said:

Also never forget that the state of Israel was created by Jewish terrorists like Menachim Begin and his Stern Gang who indiscriminately murdered British soldiers and blew up the King David Hotel with hundreds of Jewish folk in it as collateral damage.

True and that was airbrushed over as well. As per Wikipedia (which of course is freely editable but other sources seem to be broadly comparable).....

"In July 2006, the Menachem Begin Heritage Center organized a conference to mark the 60th anniversary of the bombing. The conference was attended by past and future Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former members of Irgun.[47] A plaque commemorating the bombing was unveiled, stating "For reasons known only to the British, the hotel was not evacuated." The British Ambassador in Tel Aviv and the Consul-General in Jerusalem protested, saying "We do not think that it is right for an act of terrorism, which led to the loss of many lives, to be commemorated", and wrote to the Mayor of Jerusalem that such an act of terror could not be honoured, even if it was preceded by a warning. The British government also demanded the removal of the plaque, stating that the statement accusing the British of failing to evacuate the hotel was untrue and "did not absolve those who planted the bomb."[47][48]

170px-Jerusalem_December_2009_%284159782565%29.jpg The plaque of the King David Hotel. The Hebrew version has an additional line saying that among the 92 people killed was an Irgun member shot dead.

To prevent a diplomatic incident, and over the objections of Knesset member Reuven Rivlin (Likud), who raised the matter in the Knesset, changes were made in the plaque's text, though to a greater degree in English than the Hebrew version. The final English version says, "Warning phone calls has [sic] been made to the hotel, The Palestine Post and the French Consulate, urging the hotel's occupants to leave immediately. The hotel was not evacuated and after 25 minutes the bombs exploded. To the Irgun's regret, 92 persons were killed." The death toll given includes Avraham Abramovitz, the Irgun member who was shot during the attack and died later from his wounds, but only the Hebrew version of the sign makes that clear.[35] The Hebrew version has words which translate as "including an Irgun man who was killed in a shootout which happened there" (Hebrew: כולל איש האצ"ל שנהרג בחילופי יריות שהתנהלו במקום) at the end.[citation needed]

Edited by MarkyM3

2 minutes ago, MarkyM3 said:

True and that was airbrushed over as well. As per Wikipedia (which of course is freely editable but other sources seem to be broadly comparable).....

"In July 2006, the Menachem Begin Heritage Center organized a conference to mark the 60th anniversary of the bombing. The conference was attended by past and future Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former members of Irgun.[47] A plaque commemorating the bombing was unveiled, stating "For reasons known only to the British, the hotel was not evacuated." The British Ambassador in Tel Aviv and the Consul-General in Jerusalem protested, saying "We do not think that it is right for an act of terrorism, which led to the loss of many lives, to be commemorated", and wrote to the Mayor of Jerusalem that such an act of terror could not be honoured, even if it was preceded by a warning. The British government also demanded the removal of the plaque, stating that the statement accusing the British of failing to evacuate the hotel was untrue and "did not absolve those who planted the bomb."[47][48]

170px-Jerusalem_December_2009_%284159782565%29.jpg The plaque of the King David Hotel. The Hebrew version has an additional line saying that among the 92 people killed was an Irgun member shot dead.

To prevent a diplomatic incident, and over the objections of Knesset member Reuven Rivlin (Likud), who raised the matter in the Knesset, changes were made in the plaque's text, though to a greater degree in English than the Hebrew version. The final English version says, "Warning phone calls has [sic] been made to the hotel, The Palestine Post and the French Consulate, urging the hotel's occupants to leave immediately. The hotel was not evacuated and after 25 minutes the bombs exploded. To the Irgun's regret, 92 persons were killed." The death toll given includes Avraham Abramovitz, the Irgun member who was shot during the attack and died later from his wounds, but only the Hebrew version of the sign makes that clear.[35] The Hebrew version has words which translate as "including an Irgun man who was killed in a shootout which happened there" (Hebrew: כולל איש האצ"ל שנהרג בחילופי יריות שהתנהלו במקום) at the end.[citation needed]

What does that have to do with the thread topic ?

We have also been asked numerous times to stop giving history lessons 

• Like 1