Allegedly Intoxicated British Man on Motorbike Crashes Into Pattaya Taxi Injures Two Girls

snoop1130

9 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Looks like a grey nomad from the blurred picture. Charge & deport the drunk old fool, ban him for 5 years and cancel his retirement visa. Seems every day it's the grey old nomads making the news for the wrong reason.

how do you get a retirement visa at 39 years old?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, proton said:

Mrs was knocked off a motor bike taxi by a car last month. Lack of helmet was not even mentioned, car insurance paid for everything, hospital and days off work.

Thai Mrs?

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

a criminal record check prior to arrival would stop a lot of these people

Bit difficult to do millions of police checks each year

• Like 1

10 hours ago, proton said:

Mrs was knocked off a motor bike taxi by a car last month. Lack of helmet was not even mentioned, car insurance paid for everything, hospital and days off work.

and thats one reason they "never  learn"

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

However, it was reported that Ashton, who was receiving treatment at the hospital, allegedly attempted to flee from the hospital when doctors were not paying attention and was immediately taken into Pattaya City police custody.

Make him pay for all the medical bills, one year in a Thai prison then deported and 10 years blacklisted.

I do agree however that scenario leaves out brown envelopes so I don't expect it to do that route.

OH, and I don't think his face should be blurred, it's not like he wasn't involved.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Crossy said:

:whistling:

Although it may sound odd, some do go to the Wat to meditate that early. Meditate for an hr and then listen to a talk from a monk. My wife does one of these once a year.

• Like 1

Why go to Thailand get pissed and drive,send the 39 year old tourist home for a couple of years after a fine and a few days in a Thai jail.Maybe he might understand DUI is unacceptable anywhere.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Why go to Thailand get pissed and drive,send the 39 year old tourist home for a couple of years after a fine and a few days in a Thai jail.Maybe he might understand DUI is unacceptable anywhere.

12 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

a criminal record check prior to arrival would stop a lot of these people

yeah but tourist numbers are more important

was entering Thailand at BKK airport one day and seen this guy covered all over in bandages, stunk like high heaven and looked off his head, immigration officer didn't bat and eyelid and stamped him through ha ha

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Why do UK guys insist upon wearing tie-dyed T-shirts?

Such a sartorial disaster.

If this guy had been wearing a decent pair of shoes, then he might not have ended up in cuffs....

Shoes make the man.

What an idiot for venturing forth in such disgusting garb!

image.png.6d55f5f2cba863c7e7ad68c551ddfe84.png

Such a slovenly fool.

He should be back home baling hay, or sleeping with the hogs in the barnyard.

Like Tom Jones.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Xonax said:

In Thailand I have seen U-turns performed across the entire width of the road without using turn signals, so let's see the CCTV-footage, before we make any final judgements. There could be other factors than drunk driving involved. 

Exactly that happened to me  in my village yesterday  I blasted them with the car horn. They just looked with the inevitible smile!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, transam said:

The farangy is a complete fool.........:saai:

If he was pissed, it's going to cost him! Maybe rented motorbike, Passenger hospital bill, taxi rider hospital bill. His hospital bill (all be it a short visit) Trying to evade police custody. and the fines and/or jail time. from the courts. Plus, Autim's rants yesterday about getting though on foreigners breaking the law won't help his case. Hope he has rich parents.