Explicit surfboard sex video off Karon beach sparks heated debate

snoop1130

I would like you to please change the title of this article as it is incorrect. It was not a surfboard! It was a Stand Up Paddle board. And the photo you posted is off a person surfing. Your poor reporting could lead to some potential ordinance against surfers. Please take this down and post the right information!

I would like you to please change the title of this article as it is incorrect. It was not a surfboard! It was a Stand Up Paddle board. And the photo you posted is off a person surfing. Your poor reporting could lead to some potential ordinance against surfers. Please take this down and post the right information!

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Ihor-Saveliev.jpg

A widely shared video of two foreigners engaging in sexual activity on a surfboard off Karon Beach in Phuket has sparked intense debate online.

Um, the pic above is of one dude surfing, not of two foreigners engaging in sexual activity on a surfboard. My eyes must be failing as that's what it looks like. Stupid picture to put on this story that has nothing to do with the actual event.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

What you are referring to is the informal meaning of the word. That has been created because people have made it popular, or a trend, of using the word that way. It was never the intention or the original meaning. Below you have the original meaning of the word, that still rules and are right.

adjective
sick (adjective) · sicker (comparative adjective) · sickest (superlative adjective)
  1. affected by physical or mental illness:
    "nursing very sick children" · "half my staff were off sick" · "visiting the sick and the elderly"
    • relating to those who are ill:
      "the company organized a sick fund for its workers"
    • (of an organization, system, or society) suffering from serious problems:
      "the British economy remains sick"
  2. feeling nauseous and wanting to vomit:
    "he was starting to feel sick" · "Mark felt sick with fear"
    • (of an emotion) so intense as to cause one to feel unwell or nauseous:
      "he had a sick fear of returning"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      However, I did not expect any other comment from you, as posts of this kind are your highest standard.

Sick explanation dude. keep up the good work 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

I can't help but applaud the couple's acrobatics, it's a fine balancing act while waiting for a swell.

Waiting for a Swell ?? NO They are NOT Their waiting for an incoming Tsunami !!

18 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Behave yourselves everyone - this attack on Farangs

BEHAVE, strange comment, just be a good person, you'll have no problems. 

It's only the troublemakers that need to be concerned. 

18 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Thais with a grudge and a phone camera is not gonna stop anytime soon. 

If I was Thai, I'd have a grudge to, all the stupid foreigners coming here. 

I say to all the Thai's, bring out your camera's, take your photos and shame these foolish foreigners. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, connda said:

What is it with foreigners thinking it's OK to have public sex in Thailand.  I'm sure it would probably be prison time in their home country. 

Not the same, they let Soi dogs have group sex in the streets, and I thought that we weren't considered as humans, not in the Thai sense at least.

13 hours ago, connda said:

What is it with foreigners thinking it's OK to have public sex in Thailand.  I'm sure it would probably be prison time in their home country. 

Have you seen what they do on the floor of the US Congress (oops US Senate hearing room)? But, yeah, those Thais angry have a right to be. Seems like every degenerate POS from the West thinks they have a license to misbehave and go criminal or semi-criminal just because they paid for a plane ticket to Thailand.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/capitol-police-close-probe-senate-sex-tape-finding-no-evidence-crime-rcna136742

Edited by John Drake

Surfers have their own vocabulary of slang words which I have never understood but this report explains some of the origins of QUIVER, SWELL PERIOD, STOKED and CAUGHT INSIDE.....😀

9 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Gawd, What sort of sick people go to these plus size, obese, old women parties? 

Plus size obese old women? Or plus size obese old men?

Seems everyone missed the interesting part - what's all this about plus-sized women sex parties? Quite a throw-in there at the end.

Perhaps like this story, the writer was just chewing the fat.

4 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Not the same, they let Soi dogs have group sex in the streets, and I thought that we weren't considered as humans, not in the Thai sense at least.

Correct - we are "aliens"! At least that's what it says in the application for extension of stay!

1 minute ago, JCauto said:

Seems everyone missed the interesting part - what's all this about plus-sized women sex parties? Quite a throw-in there at the end.

Perhaps like this story, the writer was just chewing the fat.

They've done that once or twice recently "Related news" when it's not related at all - apart from the fact that sex seems to be involved! 

Well, if they were on a surfboard - out at sea, they were private, (or so they might have thought).

Meanwhile, some nasty little perv, searching and zooming was looking for his little bit of fame for creating outrage and shock horror for Thai netizens.

And it wasn't on Karon beach either, was it?

It was way out on the oggin, where they couldn't really have expected 'a-zooming and a-watching' creepies.

Storm in a teacup!

I wonder if the photographer uses his zooming lens on windows of high rise apartments?

You know, looking for a boob or two or an 'exciting' flash of whatever to satisfy his needs?

Nasty bit of work - should mind his own business.

Wonder what his dark little secrets are, eh?

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do know what sick means , or what it used to mean .

I was just letting you know what the word means these days .

There was no need for you to be unpleasant towards me 

No, the word means exactly same today as it has always meant. The only thing that changed, are that people handle the language in the wrong way and just change it as they wish. After that it becomes a popular expression. Still, it´s only a word used in the wrong way.

22 hours ago, youngster30uk said:

Language is a constantly evolving and changing thing, do you still prefer to speak the language of Shakespeare?
Interesting how you deliberately cut short the definitions, the actual place you looked it up shows the posiitive menaing of the word, but you chose to cut it to try to prove you silly point

adjective
adjective: sick; comparative adjective: sicker; superlative adjective: sickest
  1. 1.
    affected by physical or mental illness.
    "nursing very sick children"

relating to those who are ill.
    • "the company organized a sick fund for its workers"
    • (of an organization, system, or society) suffering from serious problems, especially of a financial nature.
      "their economy remains sick"
  2. 2.
    feeling nauseous and wanting to vomit.
    "he was starting to feel sick"

• (of an emotion) so intense as to cause one to feel unwell or nauseous.
      "he had a sick fear of returning"
    • INFORMAL
      disappointed, mortified, or miserable.
      "he looked pretty sick at that, but he eventually agreed"

• ARCHAIC
      pining or longing for someone or something.
      "he was sick for a sight of her"
  3. 3.
    intensely annoyed with or bored by (someone or something) as a result of having had too much of them.
    "I'm absolutely sick of your moods"

4. 4.
    (especially of humor) having something unpleasant such as death, illness, or misfortune as its subject and dealing with it in an offensive way.
    "this was someone's idea of a sick joke"

5. 5.
    INFORMAL
    very good; excellent.
    "it was a sick party and there were tons of cool people there"

No, I did not cut short, as I delivered the real and original meaning. I also wrote in the post that excellent and very good was referring to the informal meaning.