Thaksin Shows No Signs Of ‘Illnesses’ While Attending Chiang Mai’s Songkran Festival

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Thaksin’s “illnesses” earlier reported by the authorities have not evidently shown any symptoms throughout his three-day visit

Cum-convict......

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

"DE FACTO PHEU THAI BOSS-cum-convict on parole Thaksin Shinawatra"

Webfact....your journalistic "skills" need updating as soon as possible.

Name-calling is just so unworthy of a journalist. Time to grow up.

Joe

image.jpeg

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

Then man is and was never ill..... Only for the homecoming and the press ..... All done so that he can be in the next elections

I am sure most people wouldn't feel very good when they go to prison. Higher blood pressure and all that.

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

All prison sentences should now be 48 hours or less after witnessing this rehabilitation phenomenon and the resurrection of Tony 🤔   

Well Saint Tony did come back for Easter.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

He's a undeniable proof that miracles do happen, from being very sick to a complete recovery in no time,

no jail time that is... 

It is good to see that with 6 months of hospital and medical treatment by good doctors does work.

As usual many posters seem to assume  a complete recovery can be done in no time at all.

Depending on the severity of his illness it does take time and effort to recover.

If he had low blood pressure all it takes is to stand up too quickly and you will black out and collapse with NO warning, and you need to be in hospital very quickly.

High blood pressure is talked about here.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/hypertension

i was on BP medicines for more than 20 years before a good Thai State Hospital got me off them.

Last year I blacked out twice with lower blood pressure.

The first time I blacked out I lost around 4 hours that I simply know nothing about until I woke up in hospital 65 km away without any idea where I was, how I got there or even if my wife knew where I was and what happened to me.

The second time 5 months later, I remember that I was sitting in my chair watching a YouTube video when I woke up to find my wife beating ne to wake up and stay awake. The emergency ambulance crew took me to the local hospital, who couldn't do anything and they shipped me off to the provincial hospital.

Both times I had NO warning, and both times I was confined to bed for a week.

Meds and gentle exercise brought me back but it takes a long time to recover, but you never recover fully'

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

He was never ill.. it was a well planned return to Thailand, play a game for a while then freedom.

But this is Thailand, land of corruption, what else would anyone expect?

What hospital did you qualify as a doctor.

What a brilliant diagnosis, when you have never met the patient, examined him or read all his medical history,

Yet you know he faked it.

I wonder how you came to that conclusion?

• Confused 3

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So when will all those people to helped him with his I-am-so-ill-scam be prosecuted and jailed?

Maybe after the former unelected soldier who called himself the PM after leading an illegal coup and hiding behind the rest of his soldiers with their guns and tanks for nine years gets prosecuted and jailed.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

He's a undeniable proof that miracles do happen, from being very sick to a complete recovery in no time,

no jail time that is... 

Yes, and those miracles happen only to saints (or billionaires)