UN Cuts Death of Women and Children in Gaza by Half

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

No reason for me to be biased, I've never been to Gaza/Palestine, have no relatives there and am not Muslim or Jewish, although I say some Jewish prayers. 

My sister in law(Thai) used to work in Israel, so I've heard a little first hand stuff about the situation there. 

I've asked a few biased posters similar questions about Israel but for some reason they don't answer. I suspect they have relatives in Israel, or are Jewish Americans, who obviously have some skin in the game. 

Well that’s a bonus….lol despite saying I was on ignore some time ago you obviously felt defensive enough to reply and reveal I am not on ignore. I suspect your ignore list is actually imaginary and you just prefer to hide from a debate you know you will lose. 

So regards my question. It actually went over your head. I know you don’t have family in Hamas but it clearly shows you that just because people such as you who have very obvious biases it does not need to mean you are connected in any way whatsoever. 

similarly those you constantly troll asking what their religion or nationality is irrelevant to their views and opinions on the war. I would also refuse to tell you if you asked me. It’s none of your business and makes no difference to my opinion.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I have not been dishonest in anything I wrote.

I can assume you have relatives in Israel, as you haven't said you don't. Of course this matters if having a discussion/debate on whether Israel are committing Genocide or not. Of course this stops you from seeing clearly.  I would like to think I'd be unbiased if I had relatives in Israel, but not sure if I would. I understand you wanting to stick with your people, I really do and don't now see any point in trying to change your viewpoint. 

Of course there is Genocide, read other things than the Times of Israel. 

I have absolutely no hatred for Jews, my spiritual advisor is a Rabbi. I recite, in English, the "Modeh Ani" daily.

Irish americans DID support the IRA, a terrorist organization. Similarly, Jewish americans are supporting a terrorist government.

You can make all the assumptions you want, and I'm purposely not addressing it on principle.  Since you can't win the argument you're trying to disqualify someone's arguments on the assumption that the person making them is Jewish.

That in itself -- that a Jew is disqualified from having opinions based solely on being a Jew -- tells us all we need to know about you.

You are absolutely dishonest in everything i enumerated, and more -- yeah, sure, your "spiritual advisor" is a Rabbi.  I'm sure a real Rabbi has the time and inclination to be an "advisor" to not only someone who is not a Jew and has no interest in becoming one, but who actively advocates for outcomes that benefit one of the Jews' worst enemies.

Go peddle your lies elsewhere, Jew-hating liar.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Well that’s a bonus….lol despite saying I was on ignore some time ago you obviously felt defensive enough to reply and reveal I am not on ignore. I suspect your ignore list is actually imaginary and you just prefer to hide from a debate you know you will lose. 

So regards my question. It actually went over your head. I know you don’t have family in Hamas but it clearly shows you that just because people such as you who have very obvious biases it does not need to mean you are connected in any way whatsoever. 

similarly those you constantly troll asking what their religion or nationality is irrelevant to their views and opinions on the war. I would also refuse to tell you if you asked me. It’s none of your business and makes no difference to my opinion.

Everything he says is a lie.

• Like 1

On May 8, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs released figures on the number of reported Palestinian fatalities, noting that there were 34,844 reported, of which 24,686 had been identified as of April 30.

A similar release on May 6 included only the reported fatalities. That release, sourced from the Government Media Office in Gaza, said that 9,500 women and 14,500 children had been killed.

In the May 8 release, the number of identified women and children casualties was 4,959 and 7,797, respectively. This was interpreted to mean that the U.N. had halved its estimates.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-un-halve-gaza-death-toll-1900325

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You posted that same link on the 15th May in this topic, 9 days ago..............:cheesy:

It still remains debunked. From BBC verify.

On 6 May, the UN reported 34,735 deaths - of which there were 9,500 women and 14,500 children, citing the GMO as its source.

The two days later, the UN released a further report, switching its sourcing to the health ministry.

The result of this was that although the overall recorded death toll was almost unchanged (34,844), the number of registered deaths of women (4.959) and children (7,797) had both fallen significantly.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-69014893

If it comes from the UN, Hamas, Iran, or their supporters on this forum, its in all probablity a lie.

But I dont care myself. Americans are being held hostages and we should turn the place into a parking lot if they are not released.

We. Uncle Sam. B52s and all that. The Israelis are being too nice.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

If it comes from the UN, Hamas, Iran, or their supporters on this forum, its in all probablity a lie.

But I dont care myself. Americans are being held hostages and we should turn the place into a parking lot if they are not released.

We. Uncle Sam. B52s and all that. The Israelis are being too nice.

Israel took too long. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Israel took too long. 

Wish we were as barbaric as Russians, they would have rolled Gaza up in a week and damn the civilian casualties

31 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Wish we were as barbaric as Russians, they would have rolled Gaza up in a week and damn the civilian casualties

While they still had public support. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

People supporting murder of innocent people in Gaza are a disgrace and should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Shame on you !

People who dismiss the murder of many civilian nationalities on 7/10 by Hamas that started the conflict should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, so shame on you, terrorist supporters..........😬

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

People supporting murder of innocent people in Gaza are a disgrace and should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Shame on you !

People supporting murder of innocent people in Israel are a disgrace and should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Shame on you !

• Agree 2