Weed Smokers to be Prosecuted

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.00d387a45a38182d2a532f70811454d3.jpegWhat will the new penalties be when its criminalized again?

I guess the police have not been idle these last couple of years and stoners will be easily identified. 

Edited by Angus55
  • Confused 7
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, connda said:

Weed Smokers to be Prosecuted Persecuted

There - Fixed it!  :whistling:

I was thinking 

Weed smokers will be prostituted.

One track mind I guess

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Angus55 said:

image.jpeg.00d387a45a38182d2a532f70811454d3.jpegWhat will the new penalties be when its criminalized again?

I guess the police have not been idle these last couple of years and stoners will be easily identified. 

Smokers will be handcuffed and named publicly with a photo (see Donald) and then send back to where they came from. And Thais....will follow the law of course🙏

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Being caught for testing positive aside with like some weed was before it was legal already 5K by judge decision in court. It's just gonna become a money grab for the police, where you think the complaints come from to begin with, they want a piece of the pie.

So they will soon charge all shops, and perhaps randomly take bribes from tourists too. Generally speaking I doubt any Thai nor people like me would care if it changes, keep smoking at home. I mean, they just finished building the 2nd biggest seed plant in Mukhadan, in the world. Seeds will be everywhere.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 2

22 hours ago, Angus55 said:

IDK I'm not sure, sellers never asked me for ID when I buy weed in Thailand, so there's no comprehensive database of users like in the US or Spain, but probably they can start sorting out Google reviews of shops because that's where I left some of my cannabis footage 🥲

As I posted before. All of you that indulge in the habit should just get out there and start buying. It's not as though the product is going to go off if you buy a year's supply while it's still legal.

• Thumbs Up 1

why do I feel like the war on weed is actually war on farmers/growers

or probably am I wrong, the weed farmer are more privileged than weed smokers and dealers in black market? doesn't it means trap to keep the chain supply but with illegal status?

On 5/20/2024 at 12:24 AM, Angus55 said:

i identify as a stoner.