1,882 new COVID-19 hospitalisations and 16 deaths in the last week

webfact

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

and virtually none of them have received the latest XBB-focused vaccine rolled out in the West last fall, since the Thai government as yet hasn't offered those here to the general public.

XBB vaccine is available in Mahidol Clinic against cash payment since many moons.

Cost = 2100/- THB approx

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/cost.html

• Haha 1

Thailand will be hard hit considering the horrible air pollution. 10-1 the deaths are in the worst polluted sections of Thailand. 

I went threw covid in CM but during the rainy season. I could not imagine it during the worst pollution in history happening there now.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

when the rest of the world goes right, Thailand goes left,
i bet the pug is buzzing.

Time to get a nice crop on the go, just in case.

Edited by patman30
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

wait a minute didnt the orange guy say covid would go away when biden won??? im confused

slow clap for all the grandpas that get angry here when they see thais wearing masks...going to the funeral are you????

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’m probably one of the statistics having spent February in icu in our government hospital with pneumonia. I recall being tested 3 times for Covid during the month but each time was given the all clear from it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

This trend mirrors situations in other countries like Singapore, the UK, the US, Australia, Canada, and France, driven by new variants from the KP lineage (e.g., KP.1, KP.2, KP.3).

But is there any hysteria in any of those countries? It hardly gets a mention in the UK and certailnly doesn't make mainstream news. 

Yes, people still get covid but for most people it's slightly worse than a typical cold but nowhere near as bad as flu.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1