ICC Seeks Arrest Warrants for Sinwar and Netanyahu Over War Crimes & October 7 Attack

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So tell me exactly what I wrote that you thought sounded racist, because I resent the accusation; so please explain

Forgot you own post ?

25 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

******This has nothing to do with "the jews”*****   ….. pure comedy gold

*****All the bad guys should be prosecuted***** So why did you only mention as bad guys, the US and anyone else supplying Israel ?

You made no mention of Iran, who have been supplying the terrorists of Hamas with a phenomenal amount of rockets and other armaments for decades; and furthermore, attacked Israel’s civilian territory with over 300 cruise missiles, drones and ballistic missiles. No mention of Hezbollah who have been supplying Hamas and also attacking Israel directly, as have the Houtis.

***** mostly women and children***** oh my oh my, where did you get that from ? Hamas Ministry of Health, Al Jazeera or UNRWA; difficult to comprehend that a grown man would either be so gullible, or such a willing messenger for terrorist propaganda.

Some people are transparent, and it is easy to understand who and what they are; not by what they say, but rather by what they don’t say, or cannot bring themselves to say. Your methodology of posting is a classic example of this, and your attempts at portraying any impartiality, a latticework of bias.

It doesn't make sense to argue with people like you. You don't want to see reality and 100 people could write 1000 replies and you wouldn't listen.

Just stay with your ignorance and be happy.

I am out of here.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just look at what you wrote.

I wrote about Israel and you wrote about the Jews.

Israel is the problem, not the Jews.

And good that only 35% of the buildings are destroyed. ONLY 35%

Are you real?

I know what I wrote, I wrote it, I don't have to look at it again. I made it clear this war is all about Jews just ask Hamas. I even provided a link to their statments.

Actually no, not 35% destroyed, you need to read the link.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Forgot you own post ?

Nope, I know exactly what I wrote, but you are now backtracking because you cannot explain how anything I said was racist. Don't accuse me of making racist comments unless you are prepared to back up what you say 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

To become a convicted war criminal one must 1) Be arrested.  Who is going to arrest the PM of Israel? 2) Extradited to the Hague 3) Be tried and convicted. 4) Where would he serve his sentence for war crimes?  "The Devil is alwasy in the details. 

Once the arrest warrant issued , 123 countries in the world should arrest him if ever he goes to their territory  .

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

I made it clear this war is all about Jews just ask Hamas.

Hamas killed about 1000 people on 7th October 2023.

Check what Israel did over the last 70 years or so, and you should have an idea why Hamas hates them.

And the article above is about the ICC, Netanyahu and other war mongers. Not about "the Jews".

If Netanyahu wants that Israelis live in peace then he should try to make peace. Now he just creates more people who hate him and Israel.

But obviously he knows that. But he doesn't care, because for him his personal survival is more important than Israel. Sad.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Nope, I know exactly what I wrote, but you are now backtracking because you cannot explain how anything I said was racist. Don't accuse me of making racist comments unless you are prepared to back up what you say 

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Indeed, born in Edinburgh to a Pakistani father, and a member of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community …. fruit didn’t fall far from the tree of Islam

That sounds racist .

Edited by nobodysfriend

5 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

5 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

That sounds racist .

That sounds racist .

How does that sound racist, you cannot even explain what you have said yourself. I simply mentioned that he was born in Edinburgh and that his father is Pakistani … these are simply facts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Once the arrest warrant issued , 123 countries in the world should arrest him if ever he goes to their territory  .

So once Netanhahu is arrested then what?  If Netanyahu is foolish enough to take a trip to Paris then will Macron have the balls to have him arrested and then sent to the Hague?  

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

If Netanyahu wants that Israelis live in peace then he should try to make peace. 

How can peace be made with Jew hating terrorists that attacked Israel on Oct 7th?

The ICC charges are not about 70 years ago, stop deflecting.

That's pretty much it.

There may be Palestinian factions that sometimes talk more reasonably about a two state solution, Israelis can't trust them much more so after October 7.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Neeranam said:

OK, I see. 

I agree, everyone basically agrees Hamas have committed war crimes. 

Remarkable change around from you and it didnt take much for you to throw Hamas under a bus .

You have previously claimed numerous times that Hamas are freedom fighters and not terrorists or war criminals .

Soon as Israel and Hamas are both labelled as committed war crimes , you chuck Hamas under a bus and and accept the war crimes that they committed .

You accept that Hamas are war criminals only if Israel are labelled as war criminals .

That kind of shows that you don't support Hamas for their cause , you are just using their cause to attack Israel .

You are not pro Palestinian ,you are anti Israel

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Great news he's like Putin now a pariah amongst the great and the good. Netanhayu war criminal has a nice ring to it and let's go after his assets. What very joy it is to be alive on this glorious day.Go after their monies now and hit them where it hurts.

Is your real name Achmed?  Hamas terrorists wear civilian clothes, like cowards,and hide in hospitals and schools and the palestinian civilians are too docile to report where they are hiding.  If the terrorists hid in your place, are you good?

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Biden should by default be included as being complicit in these alleged war crimes. 

wrong.  And what about Iran, Qatar and Syria who have been supplying terrorists for decades? Suggest you move to Gaza to be amongst your people.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Another one if your disgusting dishonest flames.

Supporting the right of Israel to exist and defend itself is no way the same thing as supporting all the actions of their government. 

You probably know that but it doesn't stop.you from flaming.

As far as Netanyahu facing those charges you know as well as I do that won't happen.

No need to get personal. Do you deny the charges from the ICC? 

Do you deny denying those charges on this forum?

Just now, koolkarl said:

wrong.  And what about Iran, Qatar and Syria who have been supplying terrorists for decades? Suggest you move to Gaza to be amongst your people.

What people? I'm Scottish. 

21 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

So once Netanhahu is arrested then what?  If Netanyahu is foolish enough to take a trip to Paris then will Macron have the balls to have him arrested and then sent to the Hague?  

Yes .

Posted (edited)

From an Israeli Human Rights Group - 

Israel’s rapid decline into a moral abyss.

For decades, Israel has used its domestic law enforcement system as a whitewash mechanism to deflect international criticism.

https://www.btselem.org/press_releases/20240520_the_era_of_impunity_for_israeli_decision_makers_is_over

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

"We call on the international community to act urgently to bring about a ceasefire and a deal for the release of all the hostages, in order to stop the bloodshed and humanitarian catastrophe."

The above from your link. Can you tell Hamas please, they keep refusing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, there have been no charges by the ICC .

One person has made an application to the ICC to them to issue an arrest warrant .

There have been no charges by the ICC .

You just read a few words in the headline , saw "Netanyahu" , saw "I.C.C" saw "Arrest warrant" and came to the wrong conclusion .

Didn't you read the bit about an application being made for the ICC to issue an arrest warrant ?

The ICC Prosecutor is part of the ICC 

The ICC Prosecutor has put forward  applications for warrants of arrest before Pre-Trial Chamber I of the International Criminal Court in the Situation in the State of Palestine.

Applying for an Arrest Warrant or Summons to Appear

Based on the evidence it gathers during an investigation, the OTP can submit a request to the ICC judges, asking them to issue arrest warrants or summonses to appear.

Once the judges determine that there are reasonable grounds to believe that a person has committed a crime within the Court's jurisdiction, the judges will only issue an arrest warrant to ensure the person's appearance at trial, to ensure the person does not obstruct or endanger the investigation or Court proceedings, or to prevent the person from continuing to commit the crime in question.

https://www.icc-cpi.int/about/otp

https://www.icc-cpi.int/news/statement-icc-prosecutor-karim-aa-khan-kc-applications-arrest-warrants-situation-state

In addition there are a number of legal experts 5 British and 1 American-Israeli that support this application 

https://www.ft.com/content/aa2089c5-6388-437d-bf5c-9268f3a788ce

• Thumbs Up 1