ICC Seeks Arrest Warrants for Sinwar and Netanyahu Over War Crimes & October 7 Attack

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Who is that American -Israeli person ?

its in the FT link also he was  former judge and former president of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia

There is good reason that the USA is not a member of the ICC. There are many good reasons why the US should pull out of the UN. Clearly, that won't happen but many Americans would like like to see the USA to pay no more than its fair share of the funding of the UN based on its GDP. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

How does that sound racist, you cannot even explain what you have said yourself. I simply mentioned that he was born in Edinburgh and that his father is Pakistani … these are simply facts.

I also note that he had his sidekicks endorse the applications for arrest warrants. The main one being the wife of George Clooney

Amal Clooney Publishes Expert Report Supporting ICC Arrest Warrant Applications for Crimes in Israel and Palestine

https://cfj.org/news/amal-clooney-publishes-expert-report-supporting-icc-arrest-warrant-applications-for-crimes-in-israel-and-palestine/

She was born in Beirut (Lebanon) and called Amal Alamuddin before marriage. I think Hamas has a permanent and established presence in Lebanon where Israel is having rockets fired from Hezbollah.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

IDF? Hamas? Both are terrorist organisations that commit war crimes, murder civilians, want the extinction of all citizens associated with the other and  to wipe the territory of the other off the map but one has the backing of the United States

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Please also include the people who sent all those weapons to Israel. The war wouldn't happen without the unconditional support from the USA and others.

231011124756-us-weapons-stockpile-file.j

That's not illegal... good try

• Like 1

It's quite obvious regarding the deliberate starvation of Gazans. 

As one of the war criminals, the worst IMHO, said

“I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed,” Gallant says following an assessment at the IDF Southern Command in Beersheba.

“We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly,” he adds.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Your usual response to questions you find difficult or can't answer. 

Stop your obnoxious baiting.  Why would anyone answer troll questions?

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Do you deny the charges from the ICC?

This is absolutely typical of your appalling bias; there are no charges from the ICC, just an application to make charges; you did not even read the article, but are so blinded by hatred that you simply read the headline and went on another anti-Israel rampage; and you expect to taken seriously on this forum …

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You have been continually denying that Israel have done any wrong. 

I detect now that you know you were wrong. 

Have Hamas done anything wrong?

Yes or No!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

As one of the war criminals, the worst IMHO, said

“I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed,” Gallant says following an assessment at the IDF Southern Command in Beersheba.

“We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly,” he adds.

You do keep posting that . 

That was said on the day after the Hamas terror attack .

Although that was what he said , that wasn't what happened, because food and supplies were let into Gaza .

He spoke the day after the terror attack , so he was speaking from emotion rather than suggesting  a long term strategy 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I would think that it would be a simply case of a defence of *no one has starved to death*  and Israel has allowed food into Gaza , so it would be a not guilty . 

Why are they also not seeking arrest warrants for Egyptians for not allowing food into Gaza ?

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

If I’m not funding them with my tax dollars I could not care less what they do. If I am however I prefer they not be genocidal maniac baby mass murderers 

My question was NOT addressed to you!

8 minutes ago, Summerinsiam said:

You can argue about the semantics of genocide ad infinitum but that is what it is.

No it is not, and if you don't understand that then you either have a very poor grasp of the English language, or you have a blatant anti-Israeli bias; the genocide of all jews both in Israel and worldwide is written in the founding charter of Hamas. There is no such policy or dictum in Israeli charters or government legislation  

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

No it is not, and if you don't understand that then you either have a very poor grasp of the English language, or you have a blatant anti-Israeli bias; the genocide of all jews both in Israel and worldwide is written in the founding charter of Hamas. There is no such policy or dictum in Israeli charters or government legislation  

More deflection and totally off base. But, but Hamas...........

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Summerinsiam said:

But but but Hamas are the subject of this thread . 

How can it be deflection when the topic is about Hamas ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Summerinsiam said:

Deflection ? ... seriously ?

How is directly addressing something you said deflection ?

You can hold strong, controversial, offensive, anti-Israel, or even antisemitic views if you so choose; what you cannot do however, is change the meaning of words in the English language in order to give try and give credence to such views.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1