Which Side Will Thailand Choose?

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Looks like you have persecution complex. 

I'm proud of my ethnicity and if were discussing say my opinion on the troubles in Northern Ireland would not hide my protestant background, NEVER, I have integrity and pride. Although I follow more the teachings of Judaism, Hinduism, and Mahayana Buddhism, I am still a Scottish Protestant. My grandmother told me stories of her grandparents being displaced in the Highland Clearances. This was a genocide similar to the one in Gaza, that many don't even know about. I grew up in Glasgow, which is a city separated by religion. 

I asked you a simple question, which would explain your irrational support of a genocidal regime in Israel. You refused to answer, shame on you. Think about what your grandparents would think of this. 

I don't have a persecution complez, I am an American and basically could care less what you think ...I have my opinions based on my upbringing, education, career, living in many different countries and cultures.  You on the other hand definitely seem to have a complex.  Sorry for you.  Anyway, bye bye end of my comments on this situation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Presnock said:

I don't have a persecution complez, I am an American and basically could care less what you think ...I have my opinions based on my upbringing, education, career, living in many different countries and cultures.  You on the other hand definitely seem to have a complex.  Sorry for you.  Anyway, bye bye end of my comments on this situation.

I wasn't replying to you, I've no idea who you are, duh. 

Ps, "could care less" makes no sense. Do you mean "couldn't care less"? 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Agree 1

On 5/23/2024 at 12:52 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

For whatever reason, I also thought about this today.

I think Thailand will try to stay neutral, as much as that is possible.

But if pressured, then I guess they will be more on the side of China and not the USA.

One reason for that is, IMHO, that the USA is in decline and China has still a lot of potential for the future. And obviously China is more or less around the corner, the USA is far away.

There goes Pattaya's Cobra Gold windfall.

• Haha 2

On 5/23/2024 at 5:32 PM, Brewster67 said:

For some time I have believed we are currently in a global crisis. 

The PROXY war in Ukraine, Israel genocide, The US trying to poke China at every opportunity. Even little UK as good as declaring war on Russia with their tiny army.

If the sh7t hits the fan especially between the US and its western monkeys against China... Where will Thailand come down??

The US are going to definitely put pressure on Thailand to side with the west, but siding with China is way better for their interests.

In my opinion we have never been closer to nuclear war and some US political idiots even think the US can win a nuclear war.... Hopefully the Pentagon is staffed with people who are a lot more realistic.

Are you writing from China Mr.CCP 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/23/2024 at 5:52 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

For whatever reason, I also thought about this today.

I think Thailand will try to stay neutral, as much as that is possible.

But if pressured, then I guess they will be more on the side of China and not the USA.

One reason for that is, IMHO, that the USA is in decline and China has still a lot of potential for the future. And obviously China is more or less around the corner, the USA is far away.

Number 1 GDP , open a book or something ffs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Number 1 GDP , open a book or something ffs 

I just have to look at the news to see how f$*& up they are over there.

If Russia or China decided 20 years ago to destroy the USA from within inside, they couldn't have done a better job.

REVIEW-What-Is-A-Woman-5-1200x900.jpeg

On 5/24/2024 at 9:39 PM, BigBruv said:

They are *supposed* to be high IQ so I doubt it tbh.

I'd guess blowhard brainwashed blue collar sherman

Wow.  I'd compare the intelligence of my comments with yours any day.  I hope you get to live in the world you want some day, where China calls the shots.  You deserve it.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/24/2024 at 3:09 PM, BobBKK said:

The USA has been starting wars all over the world in the last 50 years. Long list but they don't own our world as they think they do - times up!

Well that means time's up for you too because if you live in the west, we own you. Yep that's right Uncle Sam Crooks its fingers and you just come crawling like the slavering slaves to American power you are. 

• Confused 1

On 5/24/2024 at 3:09 PM, BobBKK said:

The USA has been starting wars all over the world in the last 50 years. Long list but they don't own our world as they think they do - times up!

Well that means time's up for you too because if you live in the west, we own you. Yep that's right Uncle Sam Crooks its fingers and you just come crawling like the slavering slaves to American power you are. 

• Sad 1

A lot of california is just like living in mexico now. I know people who live in neighborhoods where everyone speaks spanish and there is a taco truck on the corner. The toilets still work better (if you can afford an american plumber).

• Haha 1

The Thai are descended from a much larger group of Tai-speaking peoples. The latter are found from extreme northeastern India in the west to northern Vietnam in the east and from southern China in the north to as far south as the central Malay Peninsula. In the past, scholars held that a parent group called the Proto-Tai originated in southern China and pushed southward and westward from the China landmass into northern mainland Southeast Asia. Most scholars now believe that the Tai came from northern Vietnam around the Dien Bien Phu area and that about 1,000 years ago they spread from there northward into southern China; westward into southwestern China, northern Myanmar (Burma), and northeastern India; and southward into what are now Laos and Thailand.

2 hours ago, JimTripper said:

A lot of california is just like living in mexico now. I know people who live in neighborhoods where everyone speaks spanish and there is a taco truck on the corner. The toilets still work better (if you can afford an american plumber).

Taco trucks are the bomb. I always  look for the giood ones with the line of construction dudes in lime green shirts and work boots in front

• Like 1

On 5/25/2024 at 6:30 AM, SunsetT said:

FFS.....It is not meant to go away. That is how the nuclear deterrent works and has worked since WW2.

A very good point that is apparently overlooked by certain individuals that think if we go full terminator on Russia Putin won't inflict nuclear winter on most of Europe and the northern American continent.

• Confused 1

On 5/25/2024 at 2:17 PM, Denim said:

But it won't be the western armies that crush China it will be the Chinese people themselves who will rise up against the CCP and decorate city lamposts with their dangling corpses as happened to Mussolini.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Mussolini hung by the resistance? Far as I know China has no resistance, organised or otherwise.

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 8:01 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I just have to look at the news to see how f$*& up they are over there.

If Russia or China decided 20 years ago to destroy the USA from within inside, they couldn't have done a better job.

REVIEW-What-Is-A-Woman-5-1200x900.jpeg

US Govt is peopled by 4x2s (Yellan, Garland, Blinken and so on)  with a geriatric shabos (Biden) up front

Israel SS is full of Russian 4x2s:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/17/israel-soviet-immigrants-transform-country

Israel has easy access to US technology which they can lose to Russian & / or China.

Maybe soon the head of the snake will move it's operations out of the US

https://rumble.com/user/Unit8200

PS. I think the decision to destroy the US was taken much more than 20 years ago.

Edited by BigBruv