Physical Altercation Between Guards and Customers on Soi 6 in Pattaya Goes Viral

webfact

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Welcome UK Daily Mail readers showing how Thai's treat Brit tourists:

"The guards were seen kicking at the legs and chest of the man in white - before another bouncer came running in from the side and blasted him in the head with a full-force kick, immediately knocking him unconscious. 

He was seen lying motionless for minutes after the vicious blow, with onlookers unable to revive him."

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I watched the video  very surprised that those 3 This guys wreaked so much havoc  ,one was little one was fat (he wanted to throw a punch as soon as he got their)  The farang in the blue shirt either wasn't with them  or when he saw the violence punked . If he had the fat Thai they may have won the fight.Those guards were nasty but if I walked by them on the street I would not think they were fighters.    I also  don't understand who the guy in the grey shirt was?     The kicks to the head were disgusting    looks like they have done it previously.

18 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

Ah .... now it's making international headlines. 

This is not going to be tough on those bouncers. 

Helicopter Bar, which is understood to have British owners,

Speaking today, Sergeant Major Arthon from the Pattaya City police station, said that the three security guards have since been warned about their conduct but they have not been arrested or charged.

He said: 'The tourist in the video who was attacked has not filed a police report, so we cannot assign an investigating officer. There's no case open until they complain. We've had a look around but can't find them.

'Yes, we're still checking CCTV to see what happened to them. There are rumours that he is in intensive care but we haven't heard anything from hospitals.'

Long article titled "Horrifying moment two British tourists are viciously beaten by gang of bouncers 'after arguing about the bill' at a bar in Thailand" with many photos on the DM website about the disturbing event. A couple of brow raising excerpts:

IMG_6203.jpeg.866e2ade0e9571b8d3d6155a20806891.jpeg

IMG_6204.jpeg.70ea546317b18f36c78df5f8519f9d01.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

I hope tomorrow is a better day for white shirt guy (and of course grey shirt guy too). Hope they are able to file police reports to get Thai police off their arse

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Confused 3

12 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

If he had the fat Thai they may have won the fight.

"won the fight"?

This is exactly the stupid, stupid attitude that creates a murder case out of a drunken bar brawl.

For both the bouncers as the punters, this evening sure ended differently than they had planned beforehand, so no winners on any side. Albeit I hope the guy getting his head kicked in will recover and have a story to tell, namely how many more years the bouncer will be in prison (no high hopes for either outcome, after seeing the latest articles).

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

The guy in the blue shirt really got away with it. He giving it the big one earlier on, even pushing that guy out - but when then it all kicked off he quickly 'sobered up' and suddenly wanted peace. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I watched the video  very surprised that those 3 This guys wreaked so much havoc  ,one was little one was fat (he wanted to throw a punch as soon as he got their)  The farang in the blue shirt either wasn't with them  or when he saw the violence punked . If he had the fat Thai they may have won the fight.Those guards were nasty but if I walked by them on the street I would not think they were fighters.    I also  don't understand who the guy in the grey shirt was?     The kicks to the head were disgusting    looks like they have done it previously.

So strictly speaking it was 3 on 3.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Knuckle dusters were mentioned somewhere else.  I think Reddit.

Knuckle dusters were clearly seen on the video. Fat guy Mr Ball had them on ( same guy that run up kicked the guy in the head)

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

If I understand this incident, it started by the cassier of the bar who wanted to charge the customer with the bill of another person.
In this case, the prime guilt lie within the cassier(e) of the bar and she should held accountable for everything that happened.

Same cashier was quoted as saying she feared for her life and that the arrival of security guards saved her life. Brit guy never went within a metre of her with a bar in between

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Norwegiantraveler said:

They bar in question is being flooded with 1 star reviews on google which contains a lot of metaphors about having your head kicked in and the bar is actually denying it happened even though it's on video and with the public statement of the cashier.

They have the gall to say that it's not honorable to spread such information.

TiT.

Pattaya.

I liked the place years ago but now, too old and too slow.

Slim 19 year old Uni students looking for a fair remuneration and a little fun and a good feed.

Times change but my disrespect for the dumb Thai male will never diminish.

Notice I did say dumb, not all.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

So who's up for a drink in Helicopter Bar anytime soon. Cashier caused the whole fight. I think she deserves some bad tips and unhappy faces coming her way  😉

I hope someone put up this sign outside the bar.

41002BC_WEB_600.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pattaya57 said:

More of a fact coming from an international newspaper with accredited journalists that have to fact check rather than from a random person on a forum...

hahahahaha, the Sun a credible news sourse.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Norwegiantraveler said:

They bar in question is being flooded with 1 star reviews on google which contains a lot of metaphors about having your head kicked in and the bar is actually denying it happened even though it's on video and with the public statement of the cashier.

They have the gall to say that it's not honorable to spread such information.

To be fair the fisty cuff happened outside the bar !

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

hahahahaha, the Sun a credible news sourse.

Also in Daily Mail for the pedantic. Much better source than the Pattaya Mail articles written by a soi 6 bar owner who's part of the nightwish group that employs the security thugs.... (or anything from Reddit where you got your info)

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sambum said:

raised concerns about Pattaya’s image as a tourist destination"

Copy and paste for imminent future use!

Why aren't these security guards licensed as in the UK and other countries? Any misbehaviour like that mentioned in the post as in the post should mean loss of licence - hence loss of job!

It's amazing. Living in Thailand but still whining about those unperfect regulations here. If it is so much better in UK I wonder why you're here???😳

In this case: Don't go to those bars and don't get drunk and choose your buddies wisely. 

Not that I agree with the guards, but Thais got a short fuse and dislike drunk farangs who can't speak Thai and can't behave. But everywhere you'll see the bottom level of our society.😵‍💫

• Confused 5
  • Thanks 1