Apology from Pattaya Pub Guards after Assault on Tourists

webfact

4 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

WRONGTagged you in a new thread, just out. Read it and weep. FYI...I bash the USA too. And other countries...not only Thailand. Tho abundance of ammo bash-worthy here 🤣 and I'm here 24/7/365. Sometimes bashing is necessary. And oftentimes cultures need changing, upgrading and evolving. Sadly the USA has steadily been in (further) decline and devolving since 2016 for a very obvious, harmful and dangerous reason. Now if you want to experience my serious bashing side...check into my political and religion criticizing posts:clap2:

I understand bashing is necessary, I do it from time to time. Acceptance is the key. 

Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today. When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing or situation—some fact of my life—unacceptable to me, and I can find no serenity until I accept that person, place, thing or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment. Nothing, absolutely nothing, happens in God’s world by mistake.

39 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

If you don't know, you're too far gone to try and explain it to you. But, look back at where it originated and your replies, and you might understand why others are looking at you with disdain.

Yeah just wondering what the point was replying to my post with a picture.

You did not have words to add to your post ?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I qouted your post.... there is only a picture.

At the top of the picture..............Where is your proof of intent to kiil ? This appears to be an intent to cause major damage or to kill, unless of course he was going for a field goal.  Your quote and my reply. The words might not have gone through on your side, because it was also from a quote

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

At the top of the picture..............Where is your proof of intent to kiil ? This appears to be an intent to cause major damage or to kill, unless of course he was going for a field goal.  Your quote and my reply. The words might not have gone through on your side, because it was also from a quote

Ahh ok, you edited my post.

Thats a no no and against the forum rules.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Ahh ok, you edited my post.

Thats a no no and against the forum rules.

I just added to it, adding the picture to explain  what you said to another, "Where's your proof of intent to kill?" was missing something.  I added, "This appears to be an intent to cause major damage or to kill,unless of course he was going for a field goal". I see this picture as someone trying to maim or kill, seeing he was winding up before he kicked his head, which can kill very easily.

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I just added to it, adding the picture to explain  what you said to another, "Where's your proof of intent to kill?" was missing something.  I added, "This appears to be an intent to cause major damage or to kill,unless of course he was going for a field goal". I see this picture as someone trying to maim or kill, seeing he was winding up before he kicked his head, which can kill very easily.

Yeah you altered my post, that is against frum rules and has been reported.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

And a well earned loathing it is... 

I would have to agree. Loathing is usually well earned such as when someone publishes his hate for world religions.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ed strong said:

Pay your bills and be respectfull, dont be aggressive and you wont encounter this sort of trouble. Was it excessive, yes but most 3rd world countries are the same.

Rare incidences like this actually do create a better safe place in the long run. As tourists see this and think twice about being an a hole whilst there and tbh it seems to work, as the only other incidence it's compared to is the family in hua hin which was like 8 years ago.

You have a list of all the incidents from the past 10 years ?Who gave it to you the police?

We are so sorry, I don't know what happened, I guess we lost control, I guess we're not as emotionally developed as we thought we were. I guess he must have said something that really pissed us off. We will do our best to try to be more like proper gentleman next time, and not kick the crap out of our customers. It's probably not good for business, and it's just such a shame that people have those damn smartphone devices these days. They see everything that they're doing, we hate that. 

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You have no idea whether it is fake, use common sense, fella. 

I'd like to see you take a beatdown similar to what happened to these guys and then see if you can walk home like they are apparently doing in this video, in daylight, in the wrong direction, it was obviously taken before the brawl, you seem to lack even a modicum of common sense, Lou.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

So if there is no police report,,, the police don't lay charges even with all the CCTV and mobile devices recording the violent evidence.... whoa,,, So if you are hospitalized in a coma from a personal attack that has video evidence ,,, the police will wait to see if you survive the coma to see if you want to file a complaint.... 

.... also this recording of the 3 dudes walking looks like before their drinking session as no shirts are ripped or soiled.... also no timestamp on recording...

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

It always amazes me how many "adults" here assume they know about others personal lives. Everything you know I probably have already heard about before you have

Pot, meet kettle.  Kettle, meet pot.  

I'm not sure I've ever before seen someone demonstrate their lack of self-awareness so quickly.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, HalAndLois said:

Pot, meet kettle.  Kettle, meet pot.  

I'm not sure I've ever before seen someone demonstrate their lack of self-awareness so quickly.  

We all sure just did

21 hours ago, hunkidori said:

Not the point. The security are now in the soi and never used to be.

In the better days you may have had the odd incident involving ladyboys but nothing on this level. Actually the girls could normally deal with unruly  customers themselves 

Ignoring the murder that occurred there a few years ago eh?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Ignoring the murder that occurred there a few years ago eh?

Yes ignoring that as it was a rare occurrence where as violence by security guards is not.

Next?

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

I'd like to see you take a beatdown similar to what happened to these guys and then see if you can walk home like they are apparently doing in this video, in daylight, in the wrong direction, it was obviously taken before the brawl, you seem to lack even a modicum of common sense, Lou.

Incident happened around 5pm.

sunsets around 6.30pm.

They were walking  away from soi 6.

Can you join the dots ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Incident happened around 5pm.

sunsets around 6.30pm.

They were walking  away from soi 6.

Can you join the dots ?

Just to add... although the video of them walking has no time stamp it does show that the street lights were on at the time.

Should be easy to check what time they do come on so to determine the earliest time the cctv was captured and relate that to the time of the 'incident'.

43 minutes ago, hunkidori said:

Yes ignoring that as it was a rare occurrence where as violence by security guards is not.

Next?

If we ignore all rare occurrences there is little left. You do seem out of touch. Trying to associate this with a certain bar owner was a deflection. 

• Confused 2

On 5/28/2024 at 5:47 AM, Skeptic7 said:

These Thai thugs and thousands others are just itching to have a shot at foreigners. Almost always in unfair numbers, of course. They loathe us behind those fake smiles. :coffee1:

Based on some of the attitudes I see here, I understand why

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

If we ignore all rare occurrences there is little left. You do seem out of touch. Trying to associate this with a certain bar owner was a deflection. 

You really are a tiresome troll, try finding an interest off this forum.

Nobody is ignoring all rare occurrences and what that has to do with anything is beyond me. 

I did not try to associate this event with a certain bar owner. I said that since he and his group started buying up bars along that Soi things have changed and in my opinion for the worse, and one change that is associated with this vicious beat down is the appearance of security thugs in the Soi

• Like 1
  • Sad 1